Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 [768] 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
infinitechaos

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:13:41 AM

What is everyone's "expected time to earn reward"?

Mine has said 2 hours all day. I don't think that feature is very accurate.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcsql

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:00:35 AM

did atcsecure ever upload PGP signed + checksums of wallet downloads?
phosphorush

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:48:08 AM

beta sucks we want final rev 2 :\

Your account locked, please contact support.
jay_pilch

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:58:42 AM

My understanding is that REV 2 is beta. It will be beta until REV 3.

You have to understand this project is 6 and a half weeks old.
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:16:15 AM

You have to understand this project is 6 and a half weeks old.

I always like to put bitcoinwisdom on 1-day candles and count them. When I do I feel proud about this team and community!
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:19:13 AM

beta sucks we want final rev 2 :\

I know we were supposed to get it on the 7th and yet it's now the 12th  Angry

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

SushiChef

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:37:14 AM

I know we were..................

If you take the time to read back the messages Teka/Synechist wrote about it you could see that everything that was promised is delivered. We were promised a "decentralized trustless mixer"  and we got that (hyping was done by community. Unwillingly and willingly).

I really don't see were the problem is? They gave a clear outline about whats to come next and have asked for a little bit of trust. I know this trust thing is a big issue in this Cryptoscene but me thinks this team and dev's have deserved some of it... from everyone Cheesy
SushiChef

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:44:27 AM

Staking is like a lottery. Just give it time and the staking will happen. If you give it enough time the amount you should earn levels out on 3.33% annually. This could mean in short term that the numbers don't add up (this could be more or less then the average 3.33%.)

Look at it as poker. You can calculate the % but that doesn't mean the cards you need do always come on the flop, turn or river. Also you can get AA back to back. Unlikely, but possible! In the long run these % level out just like in staking!

The feature is said to be worked on and these implementations and updated wallet things will all be here when XC launches
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:51:45 AM

Staking is like a lottery. Just give it time and the staking will happen. If you give it enough time the amount you should earn levels out on 3.33% annually. This could mean in short term that the numbers don't add up (this could be more or less then the average 3.33%.)

Look at it as poker. You can calculate the % but that doesn't mean the cards you need do always come on the flop, turn or river. Also you can get AA back to back. Unlikely, but possible! In the long run these % level out just like in staking!

The feature is said to be worked on and these implementations and updated wallet things will all be here when XC launches

mojun7982

Activity: 269

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:52:18 AM

Update REV2.5 at this weekend Huh

synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 10:23:28 AM

No. Test-version of secure private messaging this weekend.

We're still on Rev 2.0 At present it's on mainnet, and is working just fine. The next Rev 2 update should have trustless mixing available through the UI.

Rev 2.5 is still to come.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:40:28 AM

We're still on Rev 2.0 At present it's on mainnet, and is working just fine. The next Rev 2 update should have trustless mixing available through the UI.

The question is, when is REV2 finally going to be released? That's what everyone wants to know.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:45:00 AM

The question is, when is REV2 finally going to be released? That's what everyone wants to know.
And here was me thinking it had been released. That makes me feel better. It's good to see the coin holding it's ground. Quite a few coins have been under some pressure
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:47:10 AM

And here was me thinking it had been released. That makes me feel better. It's good to see the coin holding it's ground. Quite a few coins have been under some pressure

No not yet, it's 5 days late and counting.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

dow1135

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:52:47 AM

Did you read synechist post?
infinitechaos

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:54:08 AM

Rev2 has been released. atcsecure has released a functioning rev2 on mainnet and is working on further updates to bring the trustless mixer into the UI. Everything has been delivered as promised.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:59:22 AM

Rev2 has been released. atcsecure has released a functioning rev2 on mainnet and is working on further updates to bring the trustless mixer into the UI. Everything has been delivered as promised.

It's not fully finished

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

adhitthana
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:01:26 AM

Dang! Why can't these guys be like everyone else and not deliver on time? It's so annoying
infinitechaos

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:07:51 AM

It's not fully finished

I don't believe we were told it was going to be 'fully finished.' This is beta software. Why are you expecting fully finished beta software?

We were delivered what we were told was going to be delivered (full anonymity with trustless mixing is what was promised on the roadmap and that's what we got.)

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:13:55 AM

It's not fully finished

I don't believe we were told it was going to be 'fully finished.' This is beta software. Why are you expecting fully finished beta software?

We were delivered what we were told was going to be delivered (full anonymity with trustless mixing is what was promised on the roadmap and that's what we got.)

I haven't seen an announcement from Dan saying here is REV2 complete. There is no anon UI.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 ... 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 [768] 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: