Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 [823] 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483638 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Driv3n

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:11:57 AM

Posting this one more time for those who missed it...

If you're unaware, theres an optimal way to setup staking that will ensure consistent interest and help secure the network, if you're planning on holding XC for the long term and you're not already doing this, please do it as soon as you can.

Here is the official link on staking: http://www.xc-official.com/staking/ and the link on coin control which will help you set up your wallet for optimal staking and network security: http://www.xc-official.com/wallet/#send-coins-adv

In addition, here are some sites/exchanges that need community support.  Please do your part by emailing and voting.  If anyone else has productive ideas or additional sites/exchanges that we should work on getting XC added to please post here.

Vault of Satoshi

Their email address is: hello@vaultofsatoshi.com
Send them an email requesting that they add XC to their exchange!

Bter

Their support page is: http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Send them an email requesting that XC gets added to the CNY market, this will be a huge help for increasing volume.

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:19:59 AM

If you're unaware, theres an optimal way to setup staking that will ensure consistent interest and help secure the network, if you're planning on holding XC for the long term and you're not already doing this, please do it as soon as you can.

Here is the official link on staking: http://www.xc-official.com/staking/ and the link on coin control which will help you set up your wallet for optimal staking and network security: http://www.xc-official.com/wallet/#send-coins-adv

In addition, here are some sites/exchanges that need community support.  Please do your part by emailing and voting.  If anyone else has productive ideas or additional sites/exchanges that we should work on getting XC added to please post here.

Vault of Satoshi

Bter

Send them an email requesting that XC gets added to the CNY market, this will be a huge help for increasing volume.

Thank you!

just wanted to add there's a basic extended coin control guide HERE!

And I just wanted to point out that I HATE the fact I missed the opportunity to buy more at the sweet under 140k price. PFFF

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
Driv3n

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:22:08 AM

Vault of Satoshi

Bter

Thank you!

And I just wanted to point out that I HATE the fact I missed the opportunity to buy more at the sweet under 140k price. PFFF

Thanks for adding that I'm gonna read through it right now.

Haha same here about missing the insanely low prices but then again I never thought they'd be back where they are now so I just bought some more.
policymaker

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:31:21 AM

Vault of Satoshi

Bter

Thank you!

Thanks for adding that I'm gonna read through it right now.

Haha same here about missing the insanely low prices but then again I never thought they'd be back where they are now so I just bought some more.

yeah thats what I thought as well, im gonna buy some more, and then trade a couple back for some reinvestments. Im holding these babies to open Dan's greek offices a couple of years later, lol.

Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:41:30 AM

[Still some drunken babbeling about great things to come and other BS MOON talk]
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:44:34 AM

Told you guys it would not take much to get us back into the 160K range.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:45:56 AM

[Still some drunken babbeling about great things to come and other BS MOON talk]

Shut up and go make me a spicy tuna roll.
SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:47:08 AM

I most admit I didn't look at the price for three days now. Thanks for the update Wink

(stopped daytrading for now, sold at 290k and bought back at 185K. Then decided to wait for the new wave)

edit; Spicy tuna roll served.. anything to drink with that sir? OK YOU WIN. I will go to sleep BYE

rockstahh

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:02:11 AM

its pure deception with this low volume, You cant sell for even close to what your looking for, unless vOLUME picks UP!

1MKvsb5ULZrJqX9UjBpgESvfn5ftSg85qH
legoman39

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:26:09 AM

HI, as you can see this is my first post on this thread and i would like to know if any of you can help me. i am trying to download the xc wallet to my computer but it seem very complicated ( im not tech savvy ) when i go to the website and try to download it all i see is this :

[PARENTDIR]   Parent Directory        -   
[   ]   XCurrency-qt.exe   2014-07-16 13:17   7.1M    
[   ]   XCv0.9.2.44XCurrency-2.44.zip   2014-07-16 11:51   9.1M    and i really don't know what to do with this information? can anyone help me please?
conradjohnson

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:31:17 AM

Some topics we can discuss;

- XCurrency giftcards (scratch for after launch)
- our own api system (if this still is not in The works)
- getting a trollboxes team together
- anti-FUD campagne
- give feedback on USP's (Unique selling points)

So on the API, I'd definitely like to take a look at it as it pertains to messaging.  I'm interested in how to plug in real applications to this.  I'm definitely interested in creating a messaging platform and applying that in the real world (through apps, email, etc...) with message destruction and timeouts, etc...  

Allright, enough of the CJk'ing - lemme at that msg'ing API... I wanna build something sick!

conradjohnson

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:34:27 AM

HI, as you can see this is my first post on this thread and i would like to know if any of you can help me. i am trying to download the xc wallet to my computer but it seem very complicated ( im not tech savvy ) when i go to the website and try to download it all i see is this :

[   ]   XCurrency-qt.exe   2014-07-16 13:17   7.1M     
[   ]   XCv0.9.2.44XCurrency-2.44.zip   2014-07-16 11:51   9.1M    and i really don't know what to do with this information? can anyone help me please?

Download the zip file, create this directory 'c:/program files/xcurrency' (create xcurrency folder in your applications folder, if mac), unpack the zip file into that directory.  Run the xcurrency-qt.exe.   That should be it!    You can have a wallet address after that, and off you go!

In other news:

Wait.... is that TODAY'S date on the new wallet exe?!?!?!    Something new perhaps?!?!?!

legoman39

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:36:05 AM

thank you , i will try that.  Cheesy
Driv3n

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:37:07 AM

[   ]   XCv0.9.2.44XCurrency-2.44.zip   2014-07-16 11:51   9.1M    and i really don't know what to do with this information? can anyone help me please?

Download the zip file, create this directory 'c:/program files/xcurrency' (create xcurrency folder in your applications folder, if mac), unpack the zip file into that directory.  Run the xcurrency-qt.exe.   That should be it!    You can have a wallet address after that, and off you go!

In other news:

Wait.... is that TODAY'S date on the new wallet exe?!?!?!    Something new perhaps?!?!?!

Looks like it... wheres Dan at!?
evtrmm

Activity: 392

So much for "Community"

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:39:56 AM

In other news:

looks like version jumped from 42 to 44 as well
legoman39

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:44:24 AM

In other news:

it looks like i made you discover something good i hope  Cheesy
policymaker

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:51:09 AM

In other news:

well yeah it looks like dev ninja launched new wallet version but he didn't mention it here, perhaps it was some really sminor bug fix, yet even a post from team stating just that, would really help community's spirits!

@pookielax

cmon dude go celebrate over the other topic, we r not stopping you

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:51:47 AM

Why are you here again?
trust.no.one

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:54:16 AM

You can easily try to break the path by decoding the blockchain.   If you can't do it with XC, then it's anonymous... simple as that.

Actually, it's not that simple. There are more angles to consider than just looking at the blockchain after a transfer has happened.
It doesn't matter how simple it is.  With btc it can be done.  With XC it can't.  At least we assume so far that it can't since we have no reason to believe otherwise.  And if you can show a reason then there will be a nice reward for you.  It is true there are bitcoin mixers also, but they are not decentralized, distributed, and more important trustless.  I've heard many stories of people getting ripped off using shady bitcoin mixers that just took all their coins.  XC will be open source eventually once it is well established and it will be the superior platform.  This of course assumes things work out well, but a lot of people here see a solid team doing good work that stands in stark contrast to every other altcoin out there.  But if they do succeed the only advantage bitcoin will have is market recognition due to age.  This can be overcome in time.
legoman39

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:54:52 AM

In other news:

well yeah it looks like dev ninja launched new wallet version but he didn't mention it here, perhaps it was some really sminor bug fix, yet even a post from team stating just that, would really help community's spirits!

@pookielax

cmon dude go celebrate over the other topic, we r not stopping you

i hope didn't ruin the surprise  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 [823] 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: