Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 [937] 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CrazyLeoW

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

XC

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:54:30 AM

Is there a minimum number of XC you must have in your wallet to earn from staking?  I think I setup staking correctly but have not been earning any XC for the past few days

Not really as it is about coin age..  Takes on average ten+ days

bittorrent is developing xchat.

http://labs.bittorrent.com/experiments/bleep/index.html

xchat: XNvUSCdvZgZcXsYd3Gs91w8tKQmeMKHS9G
Pubkey: 2Ax9bYXwifbqyxsmC9pbhfGyPoLJNf3wdtQ7dFdzKK1ZX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeepBlue

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:22:58 AM

Still xcelling in the anon arena, and in spite of constant improvements, still heavily undervalued in the generic uninformed circles. Infos are hard to avoid though, in this age of ours, and it won't be long now until XC receives its due recognition.

Keep up this xceptional progress to a more liberated world, and may Athena patron your endeavors!
policymaker

Activity: 210

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:32:56 AM

Is there a minimum number of XC you must have in your wallet to earn from staking?  I think I setup staking correctly but have not been earning any XC for the past few days

Not really as it is about coin age..  Takes on average ten+ days

Really dude. bittorent? Seriously guys.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
Boyer

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:38:47 AM

It will be interesting to see if 170k resistance can be broken. Last times it didn't. I hope it will because I'm only holding Smiley
CrazyLeoW

Activity: 126

XC

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:42:32 AM

Is there a minimum number of XC you must have in your wallet to earn from staking?  I think I setup staking correctly but have not been earning any XC for the past few days

Not really as it is about coin age..  Takes on average ten+ days

Xchat and Bleep, XC and BT

xchat: XNvUSCdvZgZcXsYd3Gs91w8tKQmeMKHS9G
Pubkey: 2Ax9bYXwifbqyxsmC9pbhfGyPoLJNf3wdtQ7dFdzKK1ZX
Yololintian

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:53:51 AM

I think you have to have at least 10.
shfc

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:58:44 AM

I hodl cloak, dark, AND xc.  I expect to go to each separate thread and read about the specific coin in the subject line without discussion of other coins.  Please stop thread pollution.   Cry
Well
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:27:13 AM

Is there a minimum number of XC you must have in your wallet to earn from staking?  I think I setup staking correctly but have not been earning any XC for the past few days

Not really as it is about coin age..  Takes on average ten+ days

Xchat and Bleep, XC and BT

I think we were supposed to have some type of UI design contest or something.   Teka or Synechist correct me if I am wrong please.

shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:31:44 AM

I don't know why anyone messes around with other altcoins?  Shit that includes myself. Undecided

XYZ coin dev bets out on the flop.  Hmmmm...."I think other coin dev is bluffing...yeah he aint got shit.  I'm holding XC with a draw to crypto domination...thinking...thinking...thinking.  Fuck it! I raise, ALL-IN!" Cool Cool Cool Cool

More like re-rise all in pre with XC like it's pocket AA

We can still get a bad beat but I think we will scoop a big pot most of the time.

By any chance you played poker professionally at some point in your life ?

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 06:11:14 AM

No rush to go up really quick. Yes, it seems like all these coins are massively undervalued.

As more people invest in the future the price will grow.

Together we will put companies out of business.

At least us the early adopters will be rich in digital money and will figure out a way to use it to buy goods with.

Companies are being built based off our personal info. We are taking away what they need to survive by using XC and CLOAK and any other coins that pop up.

That's why it is best to have some money in each. What if 1 coin goes up 20x from here and another coin goes up 50x. What if a new coin comes out we can buy early and it ends up going 500x.

People need to look at the big picture. This is going to impact the world. Money is moving to this. There are only a limited number of coins and basically unlimited money. Together we will get rich. Just give it a few months / years since there are more coins we need to wait on more money. It was nice when everyone was just focusing on LTC. Now we have multiple coins everyone wants to invest in.

Of course this could go up really quick too if a lot of money moves in quick. Next altcoin boom could be happening soon. Smart money buying now.

wevus

Activity: 70

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 08:37:55 AM

Quote from: synechist on July 31, 2014, 01:12:19 PM

***The XC Daily Update***

Hello all

It's been confirmed by the developers that XChat will include voice calling in post-Rev 3 editions, and video calling further into the future.

So basically we have a decentralised, private, Skype.
Massive!! The Devs keep shattering the mold with ground breaking tech! I am willing to bet that when XC releases the post-Rev 3 edition the price will drop. Everytime XCurrency releases something that no other Devs can imagine: the price drops. It happens with every single update. Surely I am not the only person to see this trend.

I keep buying, promoting and holding: eventually the lemmings will see the light.

XChat: XQ6YhjRgXHuZKPwDTps6J6i8mwdYnXYdtY
Donatations for the starving pigmies: XC XSoc3Eb7u2EwMaqV6jYChHrhdDvtZp6Cap
BTC 1ALk4YtmNTLwAvPZszQvrNwmrUBSUPXNKr
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:58:28 AM

Hello all

It's been confirmed by the developers that XChat will include voice calling in post-Rev 3 editions, and video calling further into the future.

Massive!! The Devs keep shattering the mold with ground breaking tech! I am willing to bet that when XC releases the post-Rev 3 edition the price will drop. Everytime XCurrency releases something that no other Devs can imagine: the price drops. It happens with every single update. Surely I am not the only person to see this trend.

I keep buying, promoting and holding: eventually the lemmings will see the light.

Yep - this is going to be absoulty massive, some point soon XC is going to just get the mother of all jumps.. We are building a privacy platform / infrastructure which allows all modes of comms to flow through... And at the moment, lots of people seem totally unaware of that...

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:23:49 AM

Oh my god please don't make another review at least before rev3. You wanna cause me a heart attack? And If you do please don't turn it into a love letter like the keycoin one. Till today no adequate reaction from keycoin devs.
AAAAArrgggggHHHHH!!!!
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:24:16 AM

Hello all

Yep - this is going to be absoulty massive, some point soon XC is going to just get the mother of all jumps.. We are building a privacy platform / infrastructure which allows all modes of comms to flow through... And at the moment, lots of people seem totally unaware of that...

I like it how there are more long term strategists in this thread. Allow me to repost my thoughts from 6 weeks ago:

After being here for quite some time I see some people failing to see the bigger picture with XC.
This is not just "a coin" it is so much more. The underlying infrastructure is called a "privacy platform" meaning that the coins just enable you to invest in the platform, again (i said this before) the coins are stock and more than just a cryptocurrency.

We are witnessing a company being built from the ground up, providing a service that is centered on privacy.

People can FUD, people can hate, you can call me stupid, delusional and whatnot. But it is my firm conviction that when the XC platform has fully matured it willl eventually be a NASDAQ listed company. This won't be tomorrow, but if there is any "coin" that can grow beyond this crazy crypto world it's XC.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:26:36 AM

XC lookin' seXC at the moment. Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:42:02 AM

Hello all

Here's to the future!

That sounds amazing, really looking forward to this!

Any more details on how it might work?

Thats pretty sweet.  Will it be free to use, or cost like a transaction fee?  Is it a direct client to client connection?

Please don't charge user for calling. FREE will bring a massive user and then dev could provide some additional services for profit, such as  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
We can learn from LINE.

Do you not see how this will work already ?  The fee will be charged by the xnodes.  You are an XNODE already.  You will MAKE fees off other peoples forwarded encrypted transactions and chats etc... basically everyone will be making fees off the whole network by DESIGN.  Having your xnode open will make you PASSIVE revenue by design.  Your wallet will PAY you while you are shopping and banging your wife. 

Now that's the way to earn money, lol.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:50:54 AM

Dan here is a little look into the glass bowl of "forum psychology" befor considering that review.

Since you offered to do it and havent been approached this are the two possible outcomes:

1: Your review is positive like the keycoin one, Cloak PR knows how to capitalise on this and cloak will outperform XC short term (long term is the summ from alot of short terms) Cloak will officilly be no P&D anymore cause of Dan Metcalf approval stamp.Ratio between positive effect on XC and Cloak: 1 to 10 ( like keycoin)

2: your review is negative. since you asked to do it and not been asked you look like an ass that just wants to sabotage the competition leading up to our REV3 release. i know thats not your intentions but this is how its gonna be made to look , and as of now our community while having quality members doesn't have the manpower to equal out the perception.

No matter what this review will not turn out positiv for your project I'm 100% shure, and I'm good at anticipating people/crowd reactions.
I know you mean good but not now . please , please, please

FoldingTime

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:56:43 AM

Dan here is a little look into the glass bowl of "forum psychology" befor considering that review.

Since you offered to do it and havent been approached this are the two possible outcomes:

1: Your review is positive like the keycoin one, Cloak PR knows how to capitalise on this and cloak will outperform XC short term (long term is the summ from alot of short terms) Cloak will officilly be no P&D anymore cause of Dan Metcalf approval stamp.Ratio between positive effect on XC and Cloak: 1 to 10 ( like keycoin)

2: your review is negative. since you asked to do it and not been asked you look like an ass that just wants to sabotage the competition leading up to our REV3 release. i know thats not your intentions but this is how its gonna be made to look , and as of now our community while having quality members doesn't have the manpower to equal out the perception.

No matter what this review will not turn out positiv for your project I'm 100% shure, and I'm good at anticipating people/crowd reactions.

+1. Only review if you are approached by the Cloakcoin Dev.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 09:59:43 AM

+1. Only review if you are approached by the Cloakcoin Dev.

Or review it and only let people know through XChat, good or bad, so that XC holders can take advantage of the situation to earn more BTC to get more XC....   Tongue

So ya... wouldn't a MASS broadcast type XChat group be nice? huh huh?   Group XChat.   Basically replaces the forum and allow special interest "group" (eg. XC Holders that can verify they are actually XC holders through signature verification) to chat together.  (eg. Smart contract/blockchain 2.0 type app) Huh Shocked

G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 10:05:39 AM

I think this review is to counteract that screeshot of Dan saying cloak is a scam. If he checks code and its not, its fair for him to take what he said back (give a good review)

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
Pages: « 1 ... 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 [937] 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: