Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 [1566] 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483639 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:19:27 PM

Morning folks

Hmm... Looks like we need to get you all some details about how the premine has been spent and which address(es) you can all keep track of it on. It's pretty important that you're able to do this.

We'll need to wait until Dan's awake since I don't have any access to the premine. But I can tell you a few things:

- I will reveal that some of the premine has been used to pay me. It's a full time job, and I'm happy to be paid in XC.

- Dan is very likely to have paid XC to devs for various things.

- I don't think that Dan has used the premine for his own expenses. I actually think he *should* use it for his expenses, and I hope he has, but I'm not sure he has. He's specifically mentioned that XChat was developed out of his own funds.

Some pure speculation:

- I don't know how much of the premine is left, and how much might exist in BTC or another currency.

- It's possible that Dan diversified XC's funding to mitigate risk and/or to pay devs. Good plan in my opinion.

- It's possible that the premine could be used to generate profits on other coins, and thus replenish the premine.

I don't mind at all for you and the dev team to be paid with the premine. What I do mind is if you do this without stating publicly the amounts the addresses and the time you were/are paid.

This is just complying with the standards that the team itself set up to follow as per pizpie link with the addresses were mentioning that each expense was going to be public.

YOU AGAIN?Huh?
NOW IT"S ABOUT PREMINE?Huh

GOSHHHHH!!!!! I hope you dump your xc and block faster and go look for another coin, because you really hurt this coin with you idiotic posts.
Always make sure of a thing before posting... FUDER!!!!!

You know I never said this to anyone in here but now I will Fuck Off you and your idiotic FUDS accusations I'm one of the members that invested more in this thread and contributed the most with constructive criticism I don't remember you providing ibe inch if constructiveness for xc. If it was not for my posts in the block net thread you and many others might not have even had the 10% discount from CoinGateway. And now you are accusing me when first I did not bring up this and second all of us are concerned. You are just a blind idiotic fan boy at this point just go fuck yourself.

Now Teka you can delete this post and his post also.

Thank you

I give no shit about your max 5 BTC investment, you are an annoying FUDER! now gtfo. Your questions never make sense. Asking about the premine funds after such a team worked their asses this time and delivering?Huh? From my point of view they could'v dumped the premine and I would not mind.

You don't contribute with nothing, you only post your own frustrations...so cut this crap with constructive criticism.

"If it was not for my posts in the block net thread you and many others might not have even had the 10% discount from CoinGateway." F*** you for saying that. Don't believe one second that CoinGateway solved that because of YOU.

And PS, I never bought on CoinGateway, I'm not a cheap ass crying for 10%.

You are a FUDER! You only post your frustrations, nothing constructive. And your posts do more harm for newcomer.

I'm heavy invested in XC and from my point of view I don't give a quack about the premine right now. The team are doing a great job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wooder

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:22:55 PM

Morning folks

Hmm... Looks like we need to get you all some details about how the premine has been spent and which address(es) you can all keep track of it on. It's pretty important that you're able to do this.

We'll need to wait until Dan's awake since I don't have any access to the premine. But I can tell you a few things:

- I will reveal that some of the premine has been used to pay me. It's a full time job, and I'm happy to be paid in XC.

- I don't think that Dan has used the premine for his own expenses. I actually think he *should* use it for his expenses, and I hope he has, but I'm not sure he has. He's specifically mentioned that XChat was developed out of his own funds.

Some pure speculation:

- I don't know how much of the premine is left, and how much might exist in BTC or another currency.

- It's possible that Dan diversified XC's funding to mitigate risk and/or to pay devs. Good plan in my opinion.

- It's possible that the premine could be used to generate profits on other coins, and thus replenish the premine.

I don't mind at all for you and the dev team to be paid with the premine. What I do mind is if you do this without stating publicly the amounts the addresses and the time you were/are paid.

This is just complying with the standards that the team itself set up to follow as per pizpie link with the addresses were mentioning that each expense was going to be public.

YOU AGAIN?Huh?

GOSHHHHH!!!!! I hope you dump your xc and block faster and go look for another coin, because you really hurt this coin with you idiotic posts.

You know I never said this to anyone in here but now I will Fuck Off you and your idiotic FUDS accusations I'm one of the members that invested more in this thread and contributed the most with constructive criticism I don't remember you providing ibe inch if constructiveness for xc. If it was not for my posts in the block net thread you and many others might not have even had the 10% discount from CoinGateway. And now you are accusing me when first I did not bring up this and second all of us are concerned. You are just a blind idiotic fan boy at this point just go fuck yourself.

Thank you

I give no shit about your max 5 BTC investment, you are an annoying FUDER! now gtfo. Your questions never make sense. Asking about the premine funds after such a team worked their asses this time and delivering?Huh? From my point of view they could'v dumped the premine and I would not mind.

You don't contribute with nothing, you only post your own frustrations...so cut this crap with constructive criticism.

"If it was not for my posts in the block net thread you and many others might not have even had the 10% discount from CoinGateway." F*** you for saying that. Don't believe one second that CoinGateway solved that because of YOU.

You are a FUDER! You only post your frustrations, nothing constructive. And your posts do more harm for newcomer.

I'm heavy invested in XC and from my point of view I don't give a quack about the premine right now. The team are doing a great job.

qawzsx, some time ago you sayed you won't post here anymore. Please follow your statements and leave.

Everyone is a fuder in your eyes by asking questions. I think you are an unpolite person.

When i read your posts this comes to my mind

"Never argue with stupid people, they will only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:24:13 PM

Morning folks

Some pure speculation:

YOU AGAIN?Huh?

Thank you

I just reiterate to fuck yourself so that we can have those posts deleted soon if you have any other concerns send me a pm if arlyn teka Dan and the community is in par with what you are saying I will not make one post in this thread anymore

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
mav137

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:25:42 PM

lets remember them community code there brothers Smiley
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:27:35 PM

nobody has to leave just chill.
i hope the premine is fully spend as it looks. now the pressure is on the team to deliver Rev3 full working product to make their private holdings worth more
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:30:32 PM

nobody has to leave just chill.
i hope the premine is fully spend as it looks. now the pressure is on the team to deliver Rev3 full working product to make their private holdings worth more

+1

I hope that too, maybe some of those "main investors" making "constructive posts" will dump and move on based on that reason
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:37:40 PM

You know I never said this to anyone in here but now I will ...I'm one of the members that invested more in this thread and contributed the most with constructive criticism ...

Really?  You need to get off your high horse. Yeah, yay, you have been around a while, big deal, so have I.  To think you had something to do with getting the 10% back from coingateway for people is ludicrous.

The things I remember most from you are you and your mascot goat buddy circle jerking each other in this thread acting like kids, you talking about "jizzing" yourself quite often, and you flying off the handle in the Blocknet thread.  That's what I remember, the juvenile bullshit you have pulled.  Not the positive contributions that you have made.

Now you are starting BS in this thread.  Go ahead, blame it on being half Sicilian, or whatever, but it is the kids acting like kids in this thread that have made me rethink my position in XC.  You think you are doing great things for the XC community by acting the fool and flying off the handle, but from the outside looking in, you are hurting the community, not helping.

Figure out away to get your point across with out sounding like a ranting critical douche bag.  It will benefit everyone.
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:40:02 PM

Thanks for the perspectives here everyone.

In retrospect I agree that it would've been best for the team to have prioritised how and what we communicate about spending the premine. I apologise on behalf of the team for having dropped the ball in this respect. I'm not sure whose responsibility this would've been, and that's part of what went wrong.

I'll wait until Dan is around and then talk to him about this.

We'll get back to you with info on what the premine has been spent on.

Would it be ok with you if we give a general summary? Accounting for every expenditure would take quite a while.

Thank you that is all that we are asking and we can try to set the standard in crypto land for transparency for the first time. This could be used in a huge positive backlash for PR please handle it and use it wisely after wards
Why do so many people care about the pre-mine after all this months? Its there for only one reason, thats to support development. Nobody can deny the team delivered.
I do care about timing, don't sell more that the market can handle. IF, and thats a big if, the team or Dan did sell part on the top price: good for them, wish i would had done that.
But im sick and tired of people talking like the own part of the pre-mine, time cost money. You knew it was there and what is was for when you bought or mined your coins.  If all is spend by now i consider it well spend because of the tech XC has atm & thanks for improving the distribution and community. An open ledger is great but also gives away a lot of info about the next move XC is going to take and opens the door to more FUD

And i think you can forget about wallet identification with XC. I have read all papers i could find, tried all known formula's, got input from more experienced people and in the end all implementations end up with all addresses in one big wallet.  The anon is to strong.

Herbix

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:40:37 PM

Dealing with premine question now, at this price level is way better than it appearing later on fud threads.

I did see accusation of "premine dumped" on a fud thread and I'm glad I checked the situation out. Just imagine if one of the the participants on the mud-throwing threads had found it out, thankfully they are lazy and usually aren't willing to check out the facts.

Giving free bullets for "XC is a scam"-threads (and not dealing with the situation) is bad on a longer timeline.

Main concern of bigger investors has been the premine and if it has already been spent on development and hired(!) personnel, this is a good thing on the longer run. Coming out clean and transparent is always a good thing.
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:59:46 PM

If the team Dan Arlyn and Teka is happy with what you and the other guy are saying and other members of this thread think alike I will not post in this thread anymore but I will communicate directly with Teka and the others as I did last days for the website inputs as well as all the time there was the need to test anon transactions xchat xgroup chat mobile wallet etc.

Since you seem to take just the posts made out of jokes and fun moments and the one written by rush as many did in the past and bring them out of context with generalizations to make your point valid in my view you are the duche here and you are sitting in a golden horse if I'm sitting on an high one

At least now we know clearly we do not like each other . everyone can read my post history as well as yours and q and make up their minds.

I do not feel I need to apologise for anything I wrote today.

Bye now I'm out of my cell phone writing in this thread until I have a bigger feedback from whoever cares.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
Sabretooth

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:12:21 PM

Arlyn, whats the latest with the android wallet.  I downloaded it but not sure what functions are ready for testing.  How far away are we from release?

Uno: uVcEaDQ5MXcYRjSGY1E7FXfrtxGk6QKnBm
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:15:04 PM

I reallly miss MIkeMikeMike.

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
reebokasss

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:15:23 PM

Arlyn, whats the latest with the android wallet.  I downloaded it but not sure what functions are ready for testing.  How far away are we from release?

i asked this one or two pages ago but noone answer Smiley i think now they are concentrated at premine wallet things Smiley but yes, it would be nice to hear some news

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 01:16:20 PM

There's been one session of public testing so far. No doubt there'll be several sessions.

I don't know how far away we are from release, but Dan said there are a few bugs still to be ironed out.

I don't use Android, but as far as I know the wallet is fully functioning except for Xmixer mode. (Best to ask some testers though.)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 01:16:53 PM

I reallly miss MIkeMikeMike.

Me too. I wonder what he's up to these days.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
holyprofit

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:29:20 PM

Thanks for the perspectives here everyone.

In retrospect I agree that it would've been best for the team to have prioritised how and what we communicate about spending the premine. I apologise on behalf of the team for having dropped the ball in this respect. I'm not sure whose responsibility this would've been, and that's part of what went wrong.

I'll wait until Dan is around and then talk to him about this.

We'll get back to you with info on what the premine has been spent on.

Would it be ok with you if we give a general summary? Accounting for every expenditure would take quite a while.

Thanks for the (as usual) calm and collected response. Personally I always expected the pre-mine to be spent on the development - that's what it was for!!
But we have two things coming together at the same time that have made this an issue right now - the recent drop in price and the blocknet ITO, that give the "cashing out" accusation more weight. Of course I doubt the team would shit all over its hard won reputation (and the hard work it has put into developing this coin) by doing this as it would be game over for them, but many in alt-land have been hurt in the past, hence the high emotions. In hindsight a running summary of spending would have prevented that, but a general summary would be excellent. (I wouldn't expect detailed accounts for everything but just to be kept in the general loop about these things - mainly to prevent fud ammo.)

In the meantime can I politely ask everyone not to f- and blind each other on the thread - in pm you can do what you like. Personally if I ever drop in to look over a coin as an outsider, as soon as you see a string of stfu messages I leave with the intention of never coming back.
reebokasss

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:00:34 PM

huh ..51k .. incredible. i want invest 2 BTC more in XC , but i think i will wait till we reach 33k , so i could get 6 k XC for 2 BTC Smiley my guess we will reach 33h till 5th of November Smiley you agree? Smiley

KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:03:21 PM

huh ..51k .. incredible. i want invest 2 BTC more in XC , but i think i will wait till we reach 33k , so i could get 6 k XC for 2 BTC Smiley my guess we will reach 33h till 5th of November Smiley you agree? Smiley
Am unable to see how this could be possible but you did call out some unbelievable numbers before that came true
reebokasss

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:06:57 PM

Am unable to see how this could be possible but you did call out some unbelievable numbers before that came true

yes, if someone was say for my that 30th of october we will be at 51k, i would say that he/she are crazy and XC CANT get that low, but now we see that it can Smiley  if buy order at ~50 (10k XC) will be removed from bittrex we will go very deep and very quickly.

But i still believe that we will reach 100-150 till new years (few months ago i believed that we will reach 500 like minimum) Cheesy

reebokasss

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:18:12 PM

yes, if someone was say for my that 30th of october we will be at 51k, i would say that he/she are crazy and XC CANT get that low, but now we see that it can Smiley  if buy order at ~50 (10k XC) will be removed from bittrex we will go very deep and very quickly.

But i still believe that we will reach 100-150 till new years (few months ago i believed that we will reach 500 like minimum) Cheesy

10minutes and this buy order are almost eaten Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 [1566] 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: