Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin - Anonymous Wallet and DarkMarket -NO IPO  (Read 54295 times)
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 06:07:41 AM

How do you wannabe journalist FUD guys even sleep at night?  Your ideas are valid but the result of your conclusion is skewed negative.  Poor Reporting.  Of course the code is the similar.  BTC -> LTC -> PEER ->DOGE -> DRK -> MAST   Everything is similar with minor improvements that take alot of work.  You can only tell if you have a profitable coin if you can make it out of the first couple weeks.  Is Voot Innovative?  Not yet but it is cutting edge.  

<RANT>
And IF YOU KNEW ONE THING, you can get the source from QT if you knew how to decompile... GOOD GOD I hate people who think they are smart.  Instead of getting all half cocked, learn how this stuff works and then report, dont compare three files because guess what, they are nearly the same.  Its all the same freaking Code... Go watch Spaceballs or something. ( Deep Breath)
</RANT

If you were to make a coin, would it be a cloned LTC?  I would clone DRK and customize it to make it my own.  So stop it.  I want another X11 coin.  You will get no credit for being a whistle blower.  If you dont like the coin, move on.  I wouldn't pay two cents for your opinion.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 06:09:29 AM

Yay VOOTCoin.  Im in.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:09:45 AM

nethashrate should be called renthashrate

this rent game race, is fucking disgusting, centralization at its finest
grotoc

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:20:24 AM

Zpool needs you ! Let's mine VootCoin !

Simple and effective. It just works.

No registration, use your wallet as username, and whatever as password
You can already point you miner to : stratum+tcp://stratum.zpool.co:3038
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:21:27 AM

nethashrate should be called renthashrate

this rent game race, is fucking disgusting, centralization at its finest

+1
embicoin

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:22:19 AM

How do you wannabe journalist FUD guys even sleep at night?  Your ideas are valid but the result of your conclusion is skewed negative.  Poor Reporting.  Of course the code is the similar.  BTC -> LTC -> PEER ->DOGE -> DRK -> MAST   Everything is similar with minor improvements that take alot of work.  You can only tell if you have a profitable coin if you can make it out of the first couple weeks.  Is Voot Innovative?  Not yet but it is cutting edge. 

<RANT>
And IF YOU KNEW ONE THING, you can get the source from QT if you knew how to decompile... GOOD GOD I hate people who think they are smart.  Instead of getting all half cocked, learn how this stuff works and then report, dont compare three files because guess what, they are nearly the same.  Its all the same freaking Code... Go watch Spaceballs or something. ( Deep Breath)
</RANT

If you were to make a coin, would it be a cloned LTC?  I would clone DRK and customize it to make it my own.  So stop it.  I want another X11 coin.  You will get no credit for being a whistle blower.  If you dont like the coin, move on.  I wouldn't pay two cents for your opinion.

Well, promoting a whole new concept as the main attractive, without even explain what are you downloading or what will be this... justifying premine with non-existant features... and explaining that the project will be closed source 3 hours after launch (and after premine is done)...

Not very positive about this, but still i am in, just stay alert Tongue

If you want to support my contributions to the crypto space with some caffeine or a beer in form of satoshis: BTC 17z1x4gr1GsjM7Tgh5qYamDNrAx3LvrpTa Wink Thank you very much!!!
restless
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:24:57 AM

IS this already on exchange ?!
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:29:17 AM

IS this already on exchange ?!

Yes bittrex: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-VOOT
coinfusion

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:29:35 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 06:43:17 AM by coinfusion

If you were to make a coin, would it be a cloned LTC?  I would clone DRK and customize it to make it my own.  So stop it.  I want another X11 coin.  You will get no credit for being a whistle blower.  If you dont like the coin, move on.  I wouldn't pay two cents for your opinion.

You'd have to be crazy to run fresh coin binaries, espeically if there's no gitian group build, so looking inside a compiled QT wallet doesn't seem to be a good use of time. If a coin doesnt have source that compiles easily it should just be skipped.
I like to check the sources ever since the dafuq coin debacle, but lately I noticed these clones that don't have any changes to the blockchain or protocol.  All features are off-chain and in closed wallets.  To my limited mind, it seems to be a really bad idea for security overall.
k-meister

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:45:27 AM

How do you wannabe journalist FUD guys even sleep at night?  Your ideas are valid but the result of your conclusion is skewed negative.  Poor Reporting.  Of course the code is the similar.  BTC -> LTC -> PEER ->DOGE -> DRK -> MAST   Everything is similar with minor improvements that take alot of work.  You can only tell if you have a profitable coin if you can make it out of the first couple weeks.  Is Voot Innovative?  Not yet but it is cutting edge.  

<RANT>
And IF YOU KNEW ONE THING, you can get the source from QT if you knew how to decompile... GOOD GOD I hate people who think they are smart.  Instead of getting all half cocked, learn how this stuff works and then report, dont compare three files because guess what, they are nearly the same.  Its all the same freaking Code... Go watch Spaceballs or something. ( Deep Breath)
</RANT

I'm warning people they are being conned, and you sir are trying to propagate this con.

How can voot be cutting edge when there's not a single change in the source code? Anyone can verify that.

I'm not sure what your point actually is, you don't seem to have one you are just ranting to confuse the discussion. But it seems to be that anyone who notices that no coding been done on this coin must somehow be stupid and should not be allowed to warn other people about it?

And mixed in with that you are trying to defend the concept of closed-source anonymity. Nobody would ever trust closed-source anonymity and for very good reason, it can't be verified! If it will be so easy to decompile why would it be closed source in the first place? Why would anyone want to waste their time decompiling an entire wallet it and tracing by hand through every single line of code? It would never happen.

A closed source wallet means at any time the devs can execute any code on anyone's machine including taking all their coins. The whole point of cryptocurrency is it's open source so it can be trusted! You know this as well as I do, and hopefully everyone else.

asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:48:29 AM

also http://pools.hashlink.eu/ is Ltcx pool not voot. why is it listed in pools?

as i said many times before pool is VOOT.hashlink.eu. If you open pools.hashlink.eu you can always select the coin you want from dropdown menu !

Put us back on pool list please, we are 100% correct  !
paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:51:42 AM

hmm wy does http://www.zpool.co not paying out ?  in the first our i did get 15 coins now i am still on that 15 coins HuhHuh are you guys holding on to the coins ?

it was down from 03:48 to 4:00 ten it start working again , but still no payments Huh?
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:51:54 AM

also http://pools.hashlink.eu/ is Ltcx pool not voot. why is it listed in pools?

as i said many times before pool is VOOT.hashlink.eu. If you open pools.hashlink.eu you can always select the coin you want from dropdown menu !

Put us back on pool list please, we are 100% correct  !

Crap. Apologies. i should've done a better research.  Sad

at my crappy defense , the hot linked linked directly to the other coin pool.
idcweb

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:02:29 AM

WelCome 520Cn.Com Chinese Pool
520CN中国矿池欢迎您

http://Voot.520Cn.Com

Auto Create Worker  1% Fee
allcoin.com

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:03:54 AM

We've added VOOT/BTC market.
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/voot_btc

paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:16:13 AM

hmm wy does http://www.zpool.co not paying out ?  in the first our i did get 15 coins now i am still on that 15 coins HuhHuh are you guys holding on to the coins ?

it was down from 03:48 to 4:00 ten it start working again , but still no payments Huh?
asemov

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:21:07 AM

Put us back on pool list please, we are 100% correct  !

Crap. Apologies. i should've done a better research.  Sad

at my crappy defense , the hot linked linked directly to the other coin pool.

No Problem... as Predator said "shit happens" Smiley
pools.hashlink.eu may mislead by some way. It will be fixed in 48 hours.

and also:
- we have 0 minutes downtime
- we have some blocks
- blocks are payed Smiley

Happy mining at VOOT Pool voot.hashlink.eu Smiley
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:21:49 AM

First time i saw someone calling a clone a clone .

Edit: I was asked by the devs to be a beta tester, once i signed out the NDA, i will post my feedbacks

Thanks for your help, We will be launching both services in 8 days.

Goodluck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:47:55 AM

all listed pools barely account for 10gh/s. network is 230 Gh/s.....
hobitcoin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:49:35 AM

hmm wy does http://www.zpool.co not paying out ? in the first our i did get 15 coins now i am still on that 15 coins HuhHuh are you guys holding on to the coins ?

Same thing happened to me on zpool ... nothing for 3 hours mining (I'm not sure, it might be because of the 8 hours coin maturity) ...

Right now, I move to hardcoreminer ... and still no payment, yet from hardcoreminer, but I can see that my rig is mining and already has confirmed and unconfirmed coin ...

Well, good luck to you ... hope zpool still pay us ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: