Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EXCHANGE SOFTWARE - 100% AUTOMATED INCLUDING DEPOSIT DETECTION  (Read 863 times)
tkeith (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:11:24 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 01:35:41 PM by tkeith

I have built a web application to facilitate the sale of Bitcoins to clients. The complete process is automated, including automatically detecting cash deposits in a BofA account and crediting customers. When a customer requests a quote, it looks up the current Coinbase price and adds a certain percent (for example 5%), and when a customer makes a purchase it simultaneously purchases Bitcoins from Coinbase to eliminate price change risk.

The app is currently running live processing real transactions at https://bit24coin.com

I am willing to license this software under negotiated terms. If interested, PM me here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 09:34:07 PM

I dont think anybody will be taking your Ad seriously and you will probably be labled as a scammer in the next 5 hours or so.
Firstly your account is a newbie and without any prior sale or description of the software no one is going to believe you and just send you money.
You will probably have to give a description, demo, other information before you even start asking for money.
Just giving you a heads up buddy. This routine has been done way too many times before.

Goodluck

Duke

tkeith (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:15:40 PM

I dont think anybody will be taking your Ad seriously and you will probably be labled as a scammer in the next 5 hours or so.
Firstly your account is a newbie and without any prior sale or description of the software no one is going to believe you and just send you money.
You will probably have to give a description, demo, other information before you even start asking for money.
Just giving you a heads up buddy. This routine has been done way too many times before.

Goodluck

Duke

Thanks for the feedback! This isn't an "off the shelf" software product - I don't even have a set price.

I described the product briefly in the first post. I'm happy to demo it to anyone who's interested.

I'm also glad to answer any questions that you or anyone else have.

I have it running for my own sales at https://bit24coin.com but I'm more interested in licensing out the software.
tkeith (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:37:59 AM

-
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:32:39 AM

If you're legit, I think you should call it a exchange. That's the professional name for it.
ondratra

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:58:38 AM

Goodluck

Duke

Thanks for the feedback! This isn't an "off the shelf" software product - I don't even have a set price.

I described the product briefly in the first post. I'm happy to demo it to anyone who's interested.

I'm also glad to answer any questions that you or anyone else have.

I have it running for my own sales at https://bit24coin.com but I'm more interested in licensing out the software.

No offense, but how would you respond to security breach caused by flaw in your software? I would be very carefull as this is imho legal tender (you offer software to work with real money)
tkeith (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:02:07 PM

If you're legit, I think you should call it a exchange. That's the professional name for it.

An exchange is a site that pairs buyers and sellers of an asset. This software does not do that -- it sells directly to the buyer and sources elsewhere.

No offense, but how would you respond to security breach caused by flaw in your software? I would be very carefull as this is imho legal tender (you offer software to work with real money)

That's an unfortunate risk of running any publicly-accessible asset-handling software -- Bitcoin related or not. I can assure you that this software was built with security as the number one priority. I'm confident enough that I'm running it live.
RyanMilligan1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:11:38 PM

An exchange is a site that pairs buyers and sellers of an asset. This software does not do that -- it sells directly to the buyer and sources elsewhere.

That's an unfortunate risk of running any publicly-accessible asset-handling software -- Bitcoin related or not. I can assure you that this software was built with security as the number one priority. I'm confident enough that I'm running it live.

Prove it. Show us.
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:25:40 AM

Prove it. Show us.

Not him, but he linked:  https://bit24coin.com earlier.  It is his site
tkeith (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:58:14 PM

Prove it. Show us.

Not him, but he linked:  https://bit24coin.com earlier.  It is his site

Yep, that's it, thanks. I added the link to the original post.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:27:32 AM

That shows us nothing though. I want to see HOW it works before I buy it, not afterward.
tkeith (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:32:31 AM

That shows us nothing though. I want to see HOW it works before I buy it, not afterward.

What don't you understand?

I'm happy to answer questions and show any details to anyone who's interested.
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:05:42 AM

Is it just an app/software doing all the work? What price are you selling for?
tkeith (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:51:00 PM

Yes, this is software. I'm not sure what your question is. The whole process is automated by this software, including logging into a BofA account to check for cash deposits that have cleared.

The specific price will depend on any customizations required.
litecoinlover654

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:22:49 PM

i am interested but how you can provide demo
RyanMilligan1

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:52:48 PM

Yes, this is software. I'm not sure what your question is. The whole process is automated by this software, including logging into a BofA account to check for cash deposits that have cleared.

The specific price will depend on any customizations required.

I'd be interested but situated in the UK, sorry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: