Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:51:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The EFF, most bang for your bit in donations  (Read 1068 times)
RodeoX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 22, 2011, 10:38:33 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2011, 03:37:23 AM by RodeoX

Just to be clear. I'm in no way affiliated with the Electronic Frontiers Foundation. But as a bitcoin user watching the phenomenal growth of value in coins, one can not help assume this is going to get the attention of the law. My hope is by then it is too big and entrenched to be wrangled by anyone. (hey that's what happened to the Internet)
In any case, bitcoin will need it's supporters to be heard in the U.S. and that means professional legal and political help. The EFF is likely to be involved in any such litigation at the federal level and so let's not forget them when considering donations for the good of Bitcoin.

Send them bitcoins to show your support. You can find their address on this page:

http://www.eff.org/helpout

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 22, 2011, 10:39:38 PM

They're also one of the first if not the first charity in the world to accept bitcoin.

Bless their effort for liberty.

AmpEater

Activity: 232
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2011, 12:26:08 AM

I have donated in the past, but thanks to your reminder, some more BTC are headed their way
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: