Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Intersango - Warning GBP withdrawls frozen, yet again  (Read 1532 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 10:54:09 PM

an open letter...

Patrick hi

over £5,000 of my money is effectively frozen on your site since last
Sunday, over 3 days ago now & you have given me no indication of when I may
have access to my funds again despite repeated requests

kindly inform me every single day from now on of the current status of this
fiasco & the expected date for the release of my funds

Many thanks

Otoh

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1072

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 11:13:31 PM

They were already done today so not sure what this post is about. If you did not receive your payment then email support@intersango.com
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 11:24:49 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2012, 11:37:57 PM by Otoh

just checked & it's been sent & cleared, but only in the last very few hours & with no notification to me that this was happening (3 hours ago I checked & it was still stuck as before on being apparently 'possessing' at Intersango), so just 3 days too slow & without any updates that it had finally been fixed, if you think this is either acceptable or professional then sorry but I don't, I do actually like Intersango but this type of piss poor service can cause real hardship & losses, a bit more communication when they know that there's a problem would be the least to expect & I held off posting as long as I reasonably could, next time I'll post same day & update their total lack of response for the following 2 days & eventual lame response with no actual solution they send & will post for however long it takes to sort out

genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1072

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 01:25:04 AM

Sorry you feel that way, but 3 days is totally usual for bank withdrawals in the UK. For example PokerStars takes 3-5 business days for withdrawals.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2012, 09:33:56 AM

Sorry you feel that way, but 3 days is totally usual for bank withdrawals in the UK. For example PokerStars takes 3-5 business days for withdrawals.

PokerStars take deposits by credit cards etc so obviously a completely different situation, Intersango say that they check several times a day for bank transfers - this implies that they also process withdrawals several times a day & these take under 2 hours to clear in the UK period, I can send them money & they receive it cleared to their bank account in under 2 hours & they can do the same - it's not exactly dificult & if they can't then they should let there customers know this, how long it will take & when it is finally done

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: