Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Something is wrong with Javascript I think  (Read 900 times)
sickhouse (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:19:06 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 01:41:50 AM by sickhouse

I can't follow the PrimeDice chat in realtime, have to update with F5, certain JAVA based software doesn't work as intended. I have tried reinstalling, could it be something else?

EDIT: I can however see all bets in PrimeDice in realtime... This is Weird.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:48:59 AM

could it be something else?

could be a lot of things. sometimes I get that when using proxy/tor.

sometimes the chat lags, works fine for me right now tho.

and if you are viewing the the "ALL BETS" tab and there is a lot more bets than usual, it might affect your chat.
sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:52:19 AM

It's not lag, could it be VPN through my ISP company? I am not running ToR and as I said I have the same prob with a Java based software.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:00:54 AM

It's not lag, could it be VPN through my ISP company? I am not running ToR and as I said I have the same prob with a Java based software.

if there is any older version of java in your pc, remove it then update the Java again just to be sure.

I got a similar problem sometime ago. some java software works and some don't. I fixed it by doing the "chkdsk /r", cleaning the registry, then removing any older java. not sure which one fixed it tho
sickhouse (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:33:44 PM

I think it was Windows Update or my GFX drivers update. Java had nothing to do with it either way, had the latest version and I tried to reinstall and the problem wasn't solved.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: