Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:37:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [In Stock] $1179 for Dragon 1.5T hosted Miner ONLINE IN 2 HOURs  (Read 15455 times)
zyhsu815 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Being trusted is the most precious wealth.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 12:18:40 PM

ok, i bought his units Smiley anyone else want to sell? i offer 1 btc per 1th/s unit offer valid for 48 hrs

it is a win-win deal.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631679.0
BTC:1AYnG3CcfYonqdhpUQKeLCrBPENWFVGhm9
CryptoMinerr

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:59:59 AM

*********BEWARE************** DANGEROUS!!!!
Please everyone in Australia beware of any individual involved with these miners. They have sharks circling to extort you of your money at all times. They are all linked to the same hardware manufacturer who then offer hosting for your miners.. Everything will run fine for several months until youll find that your miners are constantly going offline while they mine into their own accounts. Then, as the months go on and your not breaking even because your hosting isnt even up for more than 50% of the month they then extort you for for full hosting fees. After you object they drop contact giving you no option but to pay. Then the next month they pull the same trick, you refuse to pay the bullsh*t fee and they disappear with $20,000 of your equipment. Will only communicate again if i pay them hosting fee, even though they havent even been running them. They will always claim they have been running them and they know exact time its been online but they are liars. The name of the individual is Gavin XU. Skype User ID: remote911 Mb: +8613735559069 DOB: 24 Nov 1982 From: Hangzhou, ZHEJIANG, China
See Mug Shot here:
https://scontent-a-hkg.xx.fbcdn.net/.../1901126...
Please beware of his partner too. Only have skype username which is: skypepcfli They work together to RIP YOU OFF. I will retract this comment when once I see results and they can make this issue right. Ive even tried negotiating something that should not have to be paid but still refuse. I will continue to post this across all social media until results are achieved. Get in touch GAV!!!!! Thief!
Also they claim they are from www.easy2mine.com, they are NOT!!
scontent-a-hkg.xx.fbcdn.net

yan7181

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:27:52 AM

Please everyone in Australia beware of any individual involved with these miners. They have sharks circling to extort you of your money at all times. They are all linked to the same hardware manufacturer who then offer hosting for your miners.. Everything will run fine for several months until youll find that your miners are constantly going offline while they mine into their own accounts. Then, as the months go on and your not breaking even because your hosting isnt even up for more than 50% of the month they then extort you for for full hosting fees. After you object they drop contact giving you no option but to pay. Then the next month they pull the same trick, you refuse to pay the bullsh*t fee and they disappear with $20,000 of your equipment. Will only communicate again if i pay them hosting fee, even though they havent even been running them. They will always claim they have been running them and they know exact time its been online but they are liars. The name of the individual is Gavin XU. Skype User ID: remote911 Mb: +8613735559069 DOB: 24 Nov 1982 From: Hangzhou, ZHEJIANG, China
See Mug Shot here:
Please beware of his partner too. Only have skype username which is: skypepcfli They work together to RIP YOU OFF. I will retract this comment when once I see results and they can make this issue right. Ive even tried negotiating something that should not have to be paid but still refuse. I will continue to post this across all social media until results are achieved. Get in touch GAV!!!!! Thief!

noted and thanks for the heads up
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:11:22 PM

See Mug Shot here:

ok, so your expecting them to give you free hosting? wow sign me up for that lol...if you don't pay the hosting fee, why would they continue to let the unit mine for you? if you don't like the hosting fee, have the unit shipped to you sheesh, don't scream scam cause you want free hosting lmao

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:32:01 PM

FYI -

A1 chip Dragon 1T---899$
A1 chip Dragon 1T---1179$

They both say 1T  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All