Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wolf's XMR/BCN/DSH CPUMiner - 2x speed compared to LucasJones' - NEW 06/20/2014  (Read 546881 times)
kevinchan1

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 11:11:00 PM

Hi,

How do you get this to work on Nicehash for cryptonight? Does it even work?

Code in run file:

cpuminer-gw64-corei7 -a timetravel -o stratum+tcp://cryptonight.eu.nicehash.com:3355 -u 1jUhyi9BophBSWjjQDSzmnfru41WzezCa -p x

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:38:38 PM

hi what iam doing wrong ?

Code:
pi@raspberrypi:~/cpuminer-multi $ ./autogen.sh
configure.ac:16: installing './compile'
configure.ac:4: installing './config.guess'
configure.ac:4: installing './config.sub'
configure.ac:6: installing './install-sh'
configure.ac:6: installing './missing'
Makefile.am: installing './depcomp'
pi@raspberrypi:~/cpuminer-multi $
pi@raspberrypi:~/cpuminer-multi $
pi@raspberrypi:~/cpuminer-multi $ CFLAGS="-march=native" ./configure --disable-aes-ni
checking build system type... armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf
checking host system type... armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf
checking target system type... armv7l-unknown-linux-gnueabihf
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... no
checking for mawk... mawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... *** Error in `gcc': double free or corruption (top): 0x0015b550 ***
no
configure: error: in `/home/pi/cpuminer-multi':
configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables
See `config.log' for more details

the normal cpuminer was possible to compile but i want to test x11 mining so why i cant compile this one ?

kind regards
delicopsch56

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:39:45 AM

hi, i wanna make the command start on boot, anyone know how to do it? im using ubuntu 16.04 vps  Huh Huh

Study up on /etc/rc.local if that is an available option on your VPS.  Might take a few tries to get your commands and options right for your config, but that's the ticket.  Make sure your machine has L3 cache of a decent amount.  Use a pool regardless, will help you no matter your goal, accumulate or sell periodically.  Especial XMR in my experience, XMR is a helluva intensive algorithm.

If you have 2 meg L3 cache or less allocated you may as well piss in the wind if you don't have a dedicated machine leased. or make a serious monthly financial investment in a badass VPS where your cache and crypto functions built into the processor.  Each XMR thread needs 2 MB by design for max efficiency.  Anything less is a joke.

That said, even if you have low L3 cache (2MB or greater it can be a bit of fun if you enjoy computer slaves.  Never know what the future holds.  

Flunder707

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 04:36:12 AM

Am I the only one disturbed by the wallpaper? lol
kattycris

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 01:50:25 AM

hello,

Does anyone know what port the cpumulti uses on the pc? I am configuring iptables protection because the site does not have any DDOS protection and I need the port to free the traffic in it
delicopsch56

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:46:34 AM

hello,

Does anyone know what port the cpumulti uses on the pc? I am configuring iptables protection because the site does not have any DDOS protection and I need the port to free the traffic in it

It uses the port you tell it to. -o OR -x options are relevant depending on your proxy situation or not.  You have to use ports specified by the mining server as available for use, they often vary greatly depending on the pool.

minerd --help
Usage: minerd [OPTIONS]
Options:
  -a, --algo=ALGO       specify the algorithm to use
                          scrypt    scrypt(1024, 1, 1) (default)
                          sha256d   SHA-256d
                          X11       Xcoin
  -o, --url=URL         URL of mining server (default: http://127.0.0.1:9332/)
  -O, --userpass=U:P    username:password pair for mining server
  -u, --user=USERNAME   username for mining server
  -p, --pass=PASSWORD   password for mining server
      --cert=FILE       certificate for mining server using SSL
  -x, --proxy=[PROTOCOL://]HOST[:PORT]  connect through a proxy
  -t, --threads=N       number of miner threads (default: number of processors)
  -r, --retries=N       number of times to retry if a network call fails
                          (default: retry indefinitely)
  -R, --retry-pause=N   time to pause between retries, in seconds (default: 30)
  -T, --timeout=N       network timeout, in seconds (default: 270)
  -s, --scantime=N      upper bound on time spent scanning current work when
                          long polling is unavailable, in seconds (default: 5)
      --no-longpoll     disable X-Long-Polling support
      --no-stratum      disable X-Stratum support
  -q, --quiet           disable per-thread hashmeter output
  -D, --debug           enable debug output
  -H, --hashdebug       enable hash debug output
  -P, --protocol-dump   verbose dump of protocol-level activities
  -S, --syslog          use system log for output messages
  -B, --background      run the miner in the background
      --benchmark       run in offline benchmark mode
  -c, --config=FILE     load a JSON-format configuration file
  -V, --version         display version information and exit
  -h, --help            display this help text and exit

kattycris

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:10:37 AM

hello,

It uses the port you tell it to. -o OR -x options are relevant depending on your proxy situation or not.  You have to use ports specified by the mining server as available for use, they often vary greatly depending on the pool.

minerd --help
Options:
                          sha256d   SHA-256d
                          X11       Xcoin

hello. Thank you for your answer.
Do you say the ip address of the pool they give to mine? The one I use has several I've put and it did not work.
After making the rules in iptable my friend did in a way that blocks everything there, I have to know which port on the computer the miner will use to send the data. I already looked at this help and nothing. I tried looking at the cpumulti files and nothing. It has some versions of it that brings that information but already that wolf does not bring.
I need to release the port on iptable that gives free packet traffic. If not, do not connect to the pool.

I'm not using proxy....

The site where I am testing the vps has no protection ddos and with this I get attacked by botnet and then the cloud thinks that it is me that is doing attack and stops my machines. This way I do not make money LOL ....

delicopsch56

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 05:50:51 PM

hello,

minerd --help
Options:
                          sha256d   SHA-256d
                          X11       Xcoin

hello. Thank you for your answer.
Do you say the ip address of the pool they give to mine? The one I use has several I've put and it did not work.
After making the rules in iptable my friend did in a way that blocks everything there, I have to know which port on the computer the miner will use to send the data. I already looked at this help and nothing. I tried looking at the cpumulti files and nothing. It has some versions of it that brings that information but already that wolf does not bring.
I need to release the port on iptable that gives free packet traffic. If not, do not connect to the pool.

I'm not using proxy....

The site where I am testing the vps has no protection ddos and with this I get attacked by botnet and then the cloud thinks that it is me that is doing attack and stops my machines. This way I do not make money LOL ....

Iptables has a couple counterintuitive concepts that aren't flat apparent, reminds me of a crazy commission determination engine I worked on once.  I can't give you a better answer than that because I'm not highly knowledgeable about it myself and my unix machines are all fine now and it's been awhile since I had an iptables problem.  I **think** I solved my last issue by an answer at stackexchange.

You can keep digging at iptables via that suggestion and you may find your answer, but DDOS attack and protection is very hard even for the folks that are experts in that or can throw lots of money to those folks to help.  Honestly I'd start with switching VPS to one that provides DDOS as part of the package if I couldn't solve in a couple days.  Sometimes throwing money at it *IS* the best way to solve a problem.
kattycris

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 06:02:59 PM

Iptables has a couple counterintuitive concepts that aren't flat apparent, reminds me of a crazy commission determination engine I worked on once.  I can't give you a better answer than that because I'm not highly knowledgeable about it myself and my unix machines are all fine now and it's been awhile since I had an iptables problem.  I **think** I solved my last issue by an answer at stackexchange.

You can keep digging at iptables via that suggestion and you may find your answer, but DDOS attack and protection is very hard even for the folks that are experts in that or can throw lots of money to those folks to help.  Honestly I'd start with switching VPS to one that provides DDOS as part of the package if I couldn't solve in a couple days.  Sometimes throwing money at it *IS* the best way to solve a problem.

I have a friend that manages linux but he does not know anything about mining and he tells me that he needs to know the port that the program uses input and output data so he can free the traffic in it ... I am gathering the maximum information Possible and passing to him and then see what you can try. The site that I'm using is easier and spends little to account for ... the others that have protection are more expensive and at the moment I'm in the test base trying to find a place to replace the amazon because the accounts do not last Nor 4 hours more or does not release limits. It just does not work anymore.

I try in stackwebsite ..... but if anyone else has an idea ....

*sorry fot my bad english. i use google translate to help me Cheesy
Zenitur

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:03:35 PM

On Raspberry Pi 3

Code:
$ CFLAGS="-O3 -mfpu=neon" ./configure --disable-aes-ni
$ make
gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -pthread -I./compat/jansson   -falign-loops=16 -falign-functions=16 -falign-jumps=16 -falign-labels=16 -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing   -O3 -mfpu=neon -MT minerd-cryptonight_lobotomized.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/minerd-cryptonight_lobotomized.Tpo -c -o minerd-cryptonight_lobotomized.o `test -f 'cryptonight_lobotomized.c' || echo './'`cryptonight_lobotomized.c
In file included from cryptonight.h:6:0,
                 from cryptonight_lobotomized.c:1:
miner.h:188:58: warning: ‘struct cryptonight_ctx’ declared inside parameter list
   uint32_t max_nonce, unsigned long *hashes_done, struct cryptonight_ctx *persistentctx);
                                                          ^
miner.h:188:58: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want
cryptonight_lobotomized.c:2:23: fatal error: x86intrin.h: No such file or directory
 #include <x86intrin.h>
                       ^
compilation terminated.
delicopsch56

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:06:13 AM

I have a friend that manages linux but he does not know anything about mining and he tells me that he needs to know the port that the program uses input and output data so he can free the traffic in it ... I am gathering the maximum information Possible and passing to him and then see what you can try. The site that I'm using is easier and spends little to account for ... the others that have protection are more expensive and at the moment I'm in the test base trying to find a place to replace the amazon because the accounts do not last Nor 4 hours more or does not release limits. It just does not work anymore.

That's fine.  I'm understanding you ok.   If you really trust your friend and you believe he can solve, and there isn't a lot of risk, add him as admin temporarily and let him have a look.  You can change passwords, 2FA, etc after. 

Another alternative is to test small scale at another location you OWN, testbed, maybe at home, behind any decent recent router that can drop DOS attacks.  Change a bunch of stuff, different mining account, wallet, etc, for that and then you will possibly have more time for you and\or him to try to poke and prod at something that stays running without getting shut down real fast.

Baby steps.
kattycris

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:19:09 AM

That's fine.  I'm understanding you ok.   If you really trust your friend and you believe he can solve, and there isn't a lot of risk, add him as admin temporarily and let him have a look.  You can change passwords, 2FA, etc after. 

Another alternative is to test small scale at another location you OWN, testbed, maybe at home, behind any decent recent router that can drop DOS attacks.  Change a bunch of stuff, different mining account, wallet, etc, for that and then you will possibly have more time for you and\or him to try to poke and prod at something that stays running without getting shut down real fast.

Baby steps.

i change the miner, I have other vps that take a week to give these warnings of attack in the network in the pool, but now I'm stopping everything if not I'm going to lose those accounts that I already have despite being tests ...
I have another friend who is using the same cloud and is not having these problems because she is using it in two pools.

Is it possible someone without knowing what miner I am using send attack to pool trying to attack me having the address and id? I made an account in git to make it easier to use xmr stack, but I changed it to cpumulti, but I'm going to take everything out of git ... I do not doubt anything that has someone bailing me ....

The other pool that I could test to see if it does not generate an attack is the minergate but that is horrible, or they rob in the hash or do not let you make a withdrawal .... I find another pool that gives the same yield and makes automatic withdrawal with I do not care that way

I only have to find out how to free iptable cpumulti
delicopsch56

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:11:27 PM

At this point if my suggestions can't work for you my last is to start an iptables question thread in a more appropriate venue\forum.  This thread doesn't see much traffic anymore is my guess, and if you KNOW you have an iptables problem then you are way off topic anyway because your issue is really not specifically about the miner software.
SateRebus

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:02:02 PM

Dowload link at 1st page not work

anyone still have link for Non AES-NI miner ?

thanks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
     ██████     ██████████████
    ██    █▄▄   ██████████████
    ██▄███▐██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀█     ████
    █ █  █ █ █ ▄▀▀▀  █    █▀▀▀
    █ █  █ █▌█ █  ▄▄ █    █▀▀▀
 ▀▄▄█ ▀▄▄▀ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄ █▄▄▄

█ ▄▀ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▀▄ █▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▄ █   █
██   █ █▌█ █ ▄▄▄ █ █ █ █ █▀▄▀█
█ ▀▄ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▄▀ █   █

JUNGLE KINGDOM

NFT GAMEFI WITH THE THEME OF PIXEL ANIMAL LAND
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██▄
    ██▄▄▄██████████████▄▄▄██
   ██████████████████████████
  ████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████
 ████████    ██████    ████████
████████      ████      ████████
█████████    ██████    █████████
████████████████████████████████
██████▄▀▀██████████████▀▀▄██████
 ▀██████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄██████▀
   ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
       ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

delicopsch56

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:40:38 PM

thanks

Nope.  I wouldn't waste your time or electricity, probably take ya an eon to get a whole coin.  I have a HP Z600 Workstation 2X Xeon E5640 Quad Core 2.67GHz/16GB/500Gb/V3800 with 20 ml of L3 cache that only hashes monero at .6 KH/s.  I was just trading electricity for XMR for quite a while on speculation, it might be slightly profitable now that monero is at about $33 USD, but mostly I'm just speculating still.
ox_20

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:35:45 PM

Hello everyone.

Recently I received a dozen of IBM servers with Xeon CPU's. And I have free(!) electricity with no limits.

Is here someone who still has Wolf's miner binaries for windows?

Please share!

Unfortunately, all links from 1st page are dead.

I'm looking for:

Windows x64 binaries! AES-NI only
cpuminer-multi-wolf-06-09-2014.zip

06/12/2014
Windows binary for non-AES-NI
cpuminer-multi-wolf-06-12-2014.zip

Windows x64 binary for non-AES-NI
minerd-wolf-07-09-14.exe

Many many many thanks in advance!
SateRebus

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:31:38 PM

thanks

Nope.  I wouldn't waste your time or electricity, probably take ya an eon to get a whole coin.  I have a HP Z600 Workstation 2X Xeon E5640 Quad Core 2.67GHz/16GB/500Gb/V3800 with 20 ml of L3 cache that only hashes monero at .6 KH/s.  I was just trading electricity for XMR for quite a while on speculation, it might be slightly profitable now that monero is at about $33 USD, but mostly I'm just speculating still.

do you have a miner link ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
     ██████     ██████████████
    ██    █▄▄   ██████████████
    ██▄███▐██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀█     ████
    █ █  █ █ █ ▄▀▀▀  █    █▀▀▀
    █ █  █ █▌█ █  ▄▄ █    █▀▀▀
 ▀▄▄█ ▀▄▄▀ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄ █▄▄▄

█ ▄▀ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▀▄ █▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▄ █   █
██   █ █▌█ █ ▄▄▄ █ █ █ █ █▀▄▀█
█ ▀▄ █ █▐█ ▀▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▄▀ █   █

JUNGLE KINGDOM

NFT GAMEFI WITH THE THEME OF PIXEL ANIMAL LAND
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀██▄
    ██▄▄▄██████████████▄▄▄██
   ██████████████████████████
  ████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████
 ████████    ██████    ████████
████████      ████      ████████
█████████    ██████    █████████
████████████████████████████████
██████▄▀▀██████████████▀▀▄██████
 ▀██████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄██████▀
   ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
       ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

tfeagle

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:07:45 PM

Hello!!  I have also been looking for Wolf's 2014 CPU miner.  I have not seen a link posted here.  Did anyone get a link from private message?  Could you share with me?  Thanks!! 
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 08:15:21 PM

Hello!!  I have also been looking for Wolf's 2014 CPU miner.  I have not seen a link posted here.  Did anyone get a link from private message?  Could you share with me?  Thanks!! 
XMR-STAK-CPU it's port of Wolf's miner with optimizations.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
variantolog

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:38:44 PM

thanks

Welcome:  https://yadi.sk/d/QMEng-Lw3KK395,  password:  bitcointalk.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: