Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AXIS coin + - Hybrid - X13 - 6M. Android Ticker. MANDATORY WALLET!  (Read 99391 times)
drmixa

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:43:37 PM

It's safe, but feel free to look at the changes I made and build it yourself (using gitian it is quite easy to do it yourself). Let me know if developing on the wallet is appreciated.

It is, thank you savale.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:22:49 PM

Thanks for the wallet Cheesy started sync'n the first minute

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:16:28 AM

very impressed with the community here +1

fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 08:20:43 AM

Personally from a wallet point of view its fine, it works, syncs and stakes. POS works for me just fine.

What I think we need now is a team to lead with implementing new features and ideas that would make Axis cutting edge in crypto world.

Very easy for me to say I know but that is what we need, it would also be like the phoenix rising from the ashes.

I don't have a clue about coding, would not know where to start but things like these would be good I think:

1) Anon ( talk of crypto at the moment )
2) Variable interest like VRC ( encourage people to hold and stake not P&D )
3) A slicker wallet design ( Yes I like the Silkcoin wallet but Zimstakes is great too )
4) A team of coders to work on cutting edge ideas ( Would require investment to deliver a team who can deliver innovation )
5) Active promotion of everything we are planning
6) Regular updates communication
7) Our own website / Forum ( like Orangecoin )
Cool A community that want Axis to work long term, not so they can cash out there holdings in the next few weeks to recoup what they invested at the beginning.
9) Our own exchange that would convert other alts to Axis / BTC. ( this would be in the future if we made Axis succesfull and a coin people wanted to hold , this would bring in echange fees that after running costs could be reinvested into more features always progressing / improving the coin)
10) Our own multipool ( create some buy pressure on the market to drive price up and make people take note, want to invest and know we are serious about making Axis great )

Just my ideas of course, im very inexperienced in crypto world I just point a miner and that's it but if I knew how to develop I would.

1) Seriously... Please... NO!!! We want this to be used by legtimate businesses and putting them at risk of being investigated for money laundering is not a good idea.
2) Maybe... As long as it doesn't break anything when it's added. Only after a complete and long term test.
3) I don't use GUI wallets so that doesn't bother me. Whatever is best for the coin and users.
4) A team of coders, PR people, social media reps... etc etc... Not just one person. :-)
5) Active encouragement without a load of hype would be great.
6) Yep
7) Absolutely.
Cool Community and getting merchants to use it will bring about long-term growth and give the coin its own value.
9) Not really needed. Stick with promoting one or two strong and reliable exchanges. Too many people start exchanges without a clue of how much is involved.
10) Maybe though I'm not 100% fond of them but if it is done right...

Just my thoughts :-)

With all due respect this coin is light years away from being used by legitimate businesses and AML regulations are the last thing we need to worry about at this particular moment. Anon if done properly is probably the only thing that can breathe life in Axis quickly and put it back into contention for having a meaningful market cap. As the coin's life cycle progresses and as governments' stance towards anon transactions becomes clearer the coin can always adjust to be in compliance if that is the right thing to do.
Mexican

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:32:54 AM

I hear this coin needs a developer. i will manage the source code and be the quote-unqoute "Dev" of this coin. I have intermediate level knowledge of C++ as well as beginner to advanced knowledge of many other programming languages. If a dev is needed and you find no better candidates i will take over the role and fork the repo and begin management. just let me know.
PiOfCube

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:50:07 PM

With all due respect this coin is light years away from being used by legitimate businesses and AML regulations are the last thing we need to worry about at this particular moment. Anon if done properly is probably the only thing that can breathe life in Axis quickly and put it back into contention for having a meaningful market cap. As the coin's life cycle progresses and as governments' stance towards anon transactions becomes clearer the coin can always adjust to be in compliance if that is the right thing to do.

AML regulations?

Well, that would be good at some point in the future. Right now, I'm talking about avoiding the issue of putting businesses and exchanges at risk of being seen to willingly make use of a method to launder money.

IMHO... Anon does absolutely nothing to assist in legitimate trade. It's just a tool to hype.

Simply put, if anon comes to Axis, I will not be able to support it or make use of it in my own enterprises.

But, whatever is decided, it should be done as a community.

Regards.

Edit:
With all due respect this coin is light years away from being used by legitimate businesses

Also with due respect, I am a "legitimate business" and know a few others that are watching this coin, solely because of the promises of no anon, no "foundations" and all the rest of that stuff which makes "legitimate businesses" cringe.
PiOfCube

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:51:53 PM

I hear this coin needs a developer. i will manage the source code and be the quote-unqoute "Dev" of this coin. I have intermediate level knowledge of C++ as well as beginner to advanced knowledge of many other programming languages. If a dev is needed and you find no better candidates i will take over the role and fork the repo and begin management. just let me know.

Nice offer, but there is a queue in front of you.

However, I am sure there is always room in the "team" for those with skills and knowledge.
drmixa

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 06:13:36 PM

AML regulations?

Well, that would be good at some point in the future. Right now, I'm talking about avoiding the issue of putting businesses and exchanges at risk of being seen to willingly make use of a method to launder money.

IMHO... Anon does absolutely nothing to assist in legitimate trade. It's just a tool to hype.

Simply put, if anon comes to Axis, I will not be able to support it or make use of it in my own enterprises.

But, whatever is decided, it should be done as a community.

Regards.

Edit:
With all due respect this coin is light years away from being used by legitimate businesses

Also with due respect, I am a "legitimate business" and know a few others that are watching this coin, solely because of the promises of no anon, no "foundations" and all the rest of that stuff which makes "legitimate businesses" cringe.

I am also a business, and I am watching and investing in this coin.
coinmaker33

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 12:40:48 PM

This coin still has some strong support and I hope the new team come through with some of their ideas!

Its important to keep the community strong and keep this project as transparent as possible.

Its important to note that the original idea of the coin was what made it popular, so stay the course and keep true to the vision!

Smiley

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community
Big Bollos

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:21:03 AM

However, I am sure there is always room in the "team" for those with skills and knowledge.
This cracks me up who are the team you mentioned they havent introduced your self im staking a usless coin if no one is taking controll Fuddly Duddly and it ls starting to look like Duddly wereis the community do they have a website or reddit no so you tell me who where
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 02:49:34 AM

Can't sync

Code:
partner 188.226.252.187:51928 using obsolete version 60017; disconnecting
ProcessMessage(version, 107 bytes) FAILED

Anyone have a node with the right wallet on?

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
PiOfCube

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:12:06 AM

This cracks me up who are the team you mentioned they havent introduced your self im staking a usless coin if no one is taking controll Fuddly Duddly and it ls starting to look like Duddly wereis the community do they have a website or reddit no so you tell me who where

Yeah, I used "quotes" as I am getting a little tired of waiting. If nothing happens soon, I'll probably have to step forward (as I said I would much earlier on in this thread) and present what I am willing and able to do. Downside to that, I would not be able to use the coin in several projects I am working on as it would cause a conflict of interest and loyalty. However, I guess that would be better than waiting for... well... whatever else may be done.
drmixa

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:09:21 PM

Yeah, I used "quotes" as I am getting a little tired of waiting. If nothing happens soon, I'll probably have to step forward (as I said I would much earlier on in this thread) and present what I am willing and able to do. Downside to that, I would not be able to use the coin in several projects I am working on as it would cause a conflict of interest and loyalty. However, I guess that would be better than waiting for... well... whatever else may be done.

I think that community is waiting for the further development of this coin. It is clear. So I ll support anyone who takes the responcibility. 
coinmaker33

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:30:09 AM

So is there any further news on a new team as yet?!?

Surely this cant die...?

Sad

CallMeAXIS (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:11:47 PM

I'm giving the project to someone who really cares.

Those are the last words you'll ever see from me.

It was a great journey with you guys. Thanks and sorry for everything.

- Mike

( I love AXIS. )

PS: PiOfCube, if you're interested, you can join the current "CallMeAXIS" team.
You seem like a good guy.

PS2: If someone tells you pigs can't fly, prove them wrong.
arz

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:34:52 PM

- Mike

( I love AXIS. )

Can we get little bit more hint on the devs whos will be looking after Axis??

Crypto enthusiast/part-time trader, iOS Developer
PiOfCube

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:42:52 PM

- Mike

( I love AXIS. )

If you can PM me a point of contact with the team, I'd be able to discuss some things with them and work out the best way to make use of me and so I can find out for sure if the route considered (for Axis) is something I would like to tie myself up to as a long term commitment.

Regards.
coinmaker33

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 02:54:55 AM

This is an interesting tweet and is showing that there is still positive interest in this coin:

https://twitter.com/RapidCX/status/480324141757644800

{links off to the following article:  https://www.rapidcx.com/blog/rcx-coin-picks-fitcoin-cloakcoin-axiscoin/ }

fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:38:24 PM

This is an interesting tweet and is showing that there is still positive interest in this coin:

{links off to the following article:  https://www.rapidcx.com/blog/rcx-coin-picks-fitcoin-cloakcoin-axiscoin/ }

That information is a bit outdated, ain't it?
coinmaker33

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:45:20 PM

That information is a bit outdated, ain't it?

Hadn't seen it before, so I thought people might be interested!  Smiley

Consider it a BUMP if you don't think its relevant...   but I thought it was a worthwhile link while we await a new team!

Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: