Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I left HyperFund - Grab Popcorn - Greedy Dev - Screenshots Inside  (Read 3420 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:35:42 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 07:14:49 AM by tokyoghetto

So as many of you know by now, I am no longer managing the Hyper Fund.

I am a man of integrity so I will do the community the service and let everyone know what happened with the fund.

Background

As you guys know, Hypercoin ninja-launched on May 25th 2014. the concept looked interesting, as I am a fan of MMOs.

I decided to rent some hashing power ASAP, as the mining period was short and I didn't want to miss out on grabbing some coins. The OP mentioned that there was a 2.5 percent premine for development of the coin. I had no problem with this because I assumed the premine was 2.5% of the total PoW coins to be mined, which was around 3 million. The means the premine should have been 75k Hyper. When I fired up the client, a quick getinfo command revealed that there was over 1.5 million coins in existence.

It turns out that the Hyperfuture gave himself a 33% premine. Something that he "failed" to mention. Since I had already spent hard-earned BTC on renting miners
I decided to help out the community by volunteering my services. The coin came under fire for having such a huge premine. I offered to take a portion of the coins and run the fund. This way the dev isn't holding a ton of the premine, in case this turns out to be a scam (more on that later).

Hyperfuture mentioned my involvement in the coin which probably made people feel more confident in the coin. You see, Hyperfuture has no rep or credibilty. But I do, so he basically used me to give his premine legitimacy.

The following are the PMs we sent back and forth, from the first negotiations to him basically deciding to keep all the fund to himself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:38:09 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 06:53:26 AM by tokyoghetto

First Contact

Response

First Proposal

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:40:21 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 06:53:50 AM by tokyoghetto

He replys...decides on Option B

Negotiating Fee

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:42:33 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 06:54:13 AM by tokyoghetto

negotiating conditions....he wants a copy of the wallet.dat for the fund (DAFUQ!)

My response

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:44:36 AM

Now because I said NO to him having a copy of the wallet (for obvious reasons) he shrinks the fund down.

My response. I am willing to compromise since I still want this shit to work. Mind you at this point we aren't even trading on an exchange yet.

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:46:24 AM

He fucking agrees.....WORD IS BOND...or is it??

Me getting all excited...giving him ideas and shit.

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:49:20 AM

He likes my ideas....at this point we are on sharex trading around 2000 satoshi.

NOW THIS THIS TODAY. WE LIST ON BITREX AND  TRADE OVER 10K SATOSHI, GREED KICKS IN, HE CHANGES HIS FUCKING MIND.

My response

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:51:04 AM

His response...sleep deprived or just greedy?

I question his motives...most likely greed, as is 1.5 million premine isn't enough.

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:52:54 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 07:11:53 AM by tokyoghetto

The final dagger to the back....he tells me that I didn't believe in the project.

At least he sent me the 10k...which I quickly dumped on Bitrex.

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:00:44 AM

He compared collegestudent getting paid 0.5 BTC for doing an IPO versus my running the fund.

- Its not my fault he didn't negotiate hard enough
- I can run an IPO (basically selling coins on an exchange) in 10 mins
- I was under contract to run the fund for at least three months
- He wanted to pay me 20k Hyper ( basically 2 BTC) for three months of running a fund....sorry that is TOO LOW.

its still not late. I can still run the fund. Let the community decide. Otherwise why would anyone trust you? Imagine someone did put in hard work on the MMO and you don't pay, or pay cheap. you basically premined yourself over 50k USD. For doing what exactly? Paying loljosh to start a coin for you.

For now I am not involved with Hyperfund. Buyer beware, this one might turn out to be a scam after all.
Jamesco

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:24:49 AM

I knew something was up, especially with the way things were happening(lets be honest this coin smelt fishy from the  start). In all honestly I was surprised to see you initially chose a coin/put you name on a coin like this. I figured either you knew something about the coin that we all didn't, or they were giving you an offer you couldn't refuse. Seems like it was the latter. Even then I commend your honesty and openness by sharing this info, definitely adds more integrity back to your name well at least in my books anyway.

Regards
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 07:32:18 AM

He compared collegestudent getting paid 0.5 BTC for doing an IPO versus my running the fund.

- He wanted to pay me 20k Hyper ( basically 2 BTC) for three months of running a fund....sorry that is TOO LOW.

its still not late. I can still run the fund. Let the community decide. Otherwise why would anyone trust you? Imagine someone did put in hard work on the MMO and you don't pay, or pay cheap. you basically premined yourself over 50k USD. For doing what exactly? Paying loljosh to start a coin for you.

For now I am not involved with Hyperfund. Buyer beware, this one might turn out to be a scam after all.

I've already been paying people for their contributions  Roll Eyes

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:03:48 AM

that don't mean shit bro, your screwing this guy here now and everybody knows it. Tokyoghetto i feel for you man it's hard put your name out there and trust people won't fuck it up. thing is they ALWAYS do. this reminds me of moolah backing Panda and wolong screwing everybody and killing the coin. one greedy decision ruins it for everybody. It seems to me like the few honest people among us need to get together and make something good. I wish somebody would because the constant scams are ruining the whole goddamn scene.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:30:53 PM

Thanks man. Hyperfuture is not to be trusted.

This how the market reacted once they found out I was no longer the fund manager.

This is how its trading 7 hours later

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:55:52 PM

I wanted to be under contract to run the fund for 1 year. He wanted only 3 months. Then for whatever reason, he felt that my fee was too high, but only after we listed on Bittrex and the price went above 10k satoshi.

This is coming from someone who gave himself 1.5 million Hyper coins out of thin air. He didn't have to mine for them, or buy them on the open exchange. I feel bad for the people who got in based on my involvement with the coin. For this I am truly sorry.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:29:11 PM

All the Hypercoin bagholders are turning into kool-aid drinkers. Its pretty sad they really believe their dev will deliver.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 01:51:30 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 01:48:20 PM by DiamondCardz

EDIT: Not sure if OP's story is all it seems to be anymore.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
DFiLeR

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:05:16 PM

sorry tokyo but the coin can survive without you

VRC      VKAE3VC3iPf2FFJsrzirzk4SX6mSrzSUka                  XPM          AeX9teC4y9YMRNVb7726i8u3RTCcMksFG3
BTC       15P73FANUu5rgNcCr4kYVUNiD3tdmgqEuP             HYPER       HL2iRAWRThvAR9kt5NDdEPBhin57tD98hB
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:12:40 PM

sorry tokyo but the coin can survive without you

I really don't care what happens with Hyper.
wonderloops

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:00:57 AM

Just finished reading about the whole thing.

Though I'm no fan of anything related to a premine, the dumbest thing the dev could do is to give you control over the fund (no offense).
You we're looking for a good pay-day, I respect that. But until you have actual proof of devs dumping, this whole thread is just for show.

Good luck.

wonderloops

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:24:47 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 05:39:59 AM by wonderloops

Just finished reading about the whole thing.

Though I'm no fan of anything related to a premine, the dumbest thing the dev could do is to give you control over the fund (no offense).
You we're looking for a good pay-day, I respect that. But until you have actual proof of devs dumping, this whole thread is just for show.

Good luck.

I negotiated the fee when the coin wasnt worth much. what good payday do you speak of? Its only when the coin was trading high on bittrex is when the dev broke the agreement.

How do you expect anyone to run anything without control? we give devs control over coins, pool operators control over pools, exchange operators have control over their exchange. Why wouldnt a fund manager have control over a fund?

no offense, but your points make no sense and are there for invalid.

I'll try and explain why,

You requested a fee of 125K.

Say the dev paid you your fee and allowed you to run a fund. Who's to say you won't use the fund on behalf of your personal stash? We have to trust you because of your status? Status is just a thing people cash out on. Again, no offense. You could just use the fund to buy/sell your own 125K, over and over.
As an 'outside investor' it would bother me more to see the dev hand over the premine just because someone puts a gun to his head.
I dont expect you to serve any interest but your own, but if you really wanted to help out, you'd suggest transparency regarding the premine rather then suggesting (Option B) a private fund.

You claim $6000 pay for 3 months, which is wrong.

Say you will deliver, price hits 20K sat. your fee becomes 25 BTC, far exceeding your own calculations - Like I said, a good pay day.
Say you don't deliver, then why would they hire your service in the first place?

You had a deal with the dev, and they decided to pull back. Oke, bad luck for you. You could question their trust, but to me it seems rather a smart decision considering the size of your fee.

Also, I didn't see you privde any proof of premine actually being dumped. If you have any, please feel free to share as I'm very interested to see it.

And this isn't a personal attack or whatever. I'm just trying to get an objective assesment of the situation.

BreakoutCoins

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:12:45 AM

I want my money back because I just lost a btc to this scamming asshole hyperFuture. He dumped his coins on me at 15k on bittrex. And to think there was a "stability fund" What a fucking joke. Coin's down 80% today because the dev decided to screw everyone over.

HyperFuture I hope you make this right by giving me back the btc you stole from me

1NV1V6JEwSZCb5SFcWEQLjbzrysThu581P
HYPERfuture

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 07:49:09 AM

I didn't sell any coins on BIttrex. Tokyo crashed the price with his fud campaign (including this thread) and whatever he sold.

I'm buying HYPER right now because I believe in the coin. Price should be back up to those levels soon - in the meantime I hope you are staking your coins (open your wallet daily and keep in unlocked to receive stakes) so you will have even more when the price does get back to those levels.

~HYPERfuture

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:16:35 AM

Let this sort of crap be a warning to all senior members, I get offers all the time to support a coin, just anon devs trying to use a senior member for their scamcoin to give it some cred.

HYPERfuture

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 10:11:19 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 10:34:16 AM by HYPERfuture

Let this sort of crap be a warning to all senior members, I get offers all the time to support a coin, just anon devs trying to use a senior member for their scamcoin to give it some cred.

Err I actually didn't want him on the team which is why he started spreading fud, so tell me again how did I try and get him to support my coin? He approached me and offered "help".

Get your facts straight.

I've been working non-stop on HYPER, and even with this fud and accusations going around (which is not a big motivator), I'm taking it like a man (unlike Tokyo), and I am in the process of setting up premine transparency and the funds for the different aspects of the HYPER project.

HYPERfuture

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 10:43:23 AM

Toky says he didn't dump all his coins (or try and get others to dump their coins), yet he does everything possible to ruin this coin.

I call bullshit.

Abinito

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:56:09 AM

Tokioghetto; you think people will trust you? Come on, your silly name makes a clear warning.

You hurt your "rep" with this topic. Its like "wow i discovered a scam, i hired rigs and now im screwed" but then you think " lets try to partner with the scammer and get some money out of it" after that doesnt work "im fucked by the scammer and he uses me". Shame, big shame.

Hyper is just a big joke, you know it, but for some coins you will help them. Im sure this coin is part of the xlb,xc,boost,cinni,sync, and so on group. Since atc found at that the drk devs could make 1.5 mil with thin air, hes now trying to so the same with different setups. Think everyone qnd dont support poor souls, tokioghetto included.

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
Abinito

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:57:21 AM

Toky says he didn't dump all his coins (or try and get others to dump their coins), yet he does everything possible to ruin this coin.

I call bullshit.

Both of you are bullshit. Shame for the community in general.

Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:19:12 AM

Pretty incredible. For me it seems like HyperFuture worked around the clock on this coin. He made a deal, realizes te conditions weren't good... which i kind of agree with. Het kindly asks Tokyo to renegotiate terms...

Tokyo doesnt agree, he does agree with 10k Hyper to bugger off.... Het gets his 10k Hyper.... Sells it all of at current high price... Starts spreading shit on Bitcointalk....

Tokyo, you were paid for doing almost nothing and all you do consequently is ruin all value for the existing bagholders of Hyper. All your words did is lose everyone money. Everyone Lost all because of your dumb ego to discuss things in public.

Dont tell us all this crap about unfair premine etc. etc. etc. ALL altcoins are ponzischemes, at least Hyper is spending funds on something that has actual value instead of all other coins that just sell air.

Seriously, what was the point in bringing this conflict out into the open and keep on going about it. Including opening this topic.

YOUR ACTING AS IF YOUR JESUS, ALL BEING HONEST AND STUFF... AT THE SAME TIME YOUR ASKING TREMENDOUS FEES and COLLECT AND CASH IN REWARDS FOR NOT DOING NOTHING AT ALL. Freaking JUDAS, thats who you are!

(yes i lost money cuz of all this)
Abinito

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:59:21 AM

Pretty incredible. For me it seems like HyperFuture worked around the clock on this coin. He made a deal, realizes te conditions weren't good... which i kind of agree with. Het kindly asks Tokyo to renegotiate terms...

Tokyo doesnt agree, he does agree with 10k Hyper to bugger off.... Het gets his 10k Hyper.... Sells it all of at current high price... Starts spreading shit on Bitcointalk....

Tokyo, you were paid for doing almost nothing and all you do consequently is ruin all value for the existing bagholders of Hyper. All your words did is lose everyone money. Everyone Lost all because of your dumb ego to discuss things in public.

Dont tell us all this crap about unfair premine etc. etc. etc. ALL altcoins are ponzischemes, at least Hyper is spending funds on something that has actual value instead of all other coins that just sell air.

Seriously, what was the point in bringing this conflict out into the open and keep on going about it. Including opening this topic.

YOUR ACTING AS IF YOUR JESUS, ALL BEING HONEST AND STUFF... AT THE SAME TIME YOUR ASKING TREMENDOUS FEES and COLLECT AND CASH IN REWARDS FOR NOT DOING NOTHING AT ALL. Freaking JUDAS, thats who you are!

You are right. Hyperfuture worked arround to clock for easy money. They did with cinni, xlb,sync,boost,xc and now hyper. You can guess were this will end.

HYPERfuture

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 12:41:17 PM

I haven't even heard of the cons in the above post.

Anyway, I have made an important post on the main HYPER thread regarding premine transparency, and setting up the HYPER funds for the various projects:

After spending most of today consulting with members of the HYPER community, and other members of this forum who have kindly offered their advice, this is what's going to happen within the next 1-3 days regarding premine transparency:

1. 500 000 HYPER of the premine will be given to a trusted member of bitcointalk to hold in escrow for at least 1 month, or until the community trusts me to manage the fund. It can be held for longer than a month if the community agrees. This is the the fund for the core HYPER space MMO development. The escrow will have to approve any deductions from the principal of this fund. Deductions will only take place to fund the MMO development and pay people who are contributing. The wallet will be opened daily so coins can compound increasing the value of the fund.

2. Two other funds will be set up and managed by myself: 1 (ONE) fund for HYPER marketing, and 1 (ONE) fund for MMO outreach purposes and bounties for getting developers to develop plugins so HYPER can be integrated into existing gameworlds etc. Again this fund will stake daily and any deductions from the principal will be shown and explained.

Fund activity for all 3 funds will be entirely transparent via the HYPER blockchain.

The community will be able to see the balances of these funds at any time.

The remaining HYPER will be used for general bounties, until HYPER has reached the market cap I am gunning for (a very high one). When enough bounties have been paid, these bounty funds will be rolled over into one of the other funds.

This will all take place within 1-3 days
. I'm waiting to hear back from a few hero members here regarding management of the 500 000 principal.

3. An IPO is still being considered to raise BTC for the Market Stabilization fund, if this does go ahead the market fund will be BTC only, there is no point dedicating HYPER to the Market Fund, and selling HYPER on the exchange right now as this will only lower the price. If the IPO and fund go ahead, then the BTC will be used to hold HYPER value stable and increase the price on the exchanges. HYPER which is purchased as a result of the funds activity will be rolled over into one of the other funds for staking, until HYPER exchange rate and volume can absorb strategic selling of small amounts to increase BTC in the fund for more market making. Until this is possible the HYPER purchased will be kept in one of the other funds so it can stake with those coins. Of course, if we do go ahead this the IPO will take place through a trusted member.

To clear up any misunderstanding: the Market Stabilization Fund was always only going to be established after HYPER PoW stage is over.

Thanks guys, I will be providing further updates over the next few days as we move forward, all of these initiatives (except the IPO - it is still being decided by myself and other members of the community if the IPO is a good idea), will launch within the next 1-3 days.

More updates on the fun stuff - the space based MMO we're working on soon.

Smiley

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:25:54 PM

you guys still don't understand don't you. It wasn't a tremendous fee at the time we agreed on the fee. It only became a tremendous fee when Hyper started to trade over 10k satoshi on Bittrex. I never gave hyperfuture ANY reason to doubt me. He just came out of no where wanting to pay a lower fee, two days after we agreed. That doesn't seem fishy to you? to anyone at all?

Of course not, since you guys are all bagholders and want the coin to pump so you can break even. Anyways it doesn't matter now.
Ense04

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:55:57 PM

This coin was doomed from the beginning. Shady start, mysterious developer, and obviously no one wants to buy it. It will fade away. It had a chance...slim chance..when Tokyo got involved. Simply because he has a following which provided the necessary promotion to get things going, but ultimately I dont think he or anyone could have saved this coin from its inevitable demise.
tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:06:59 PM

The coin can't even scrap 0.5 BTC in buy orders on Bittrex. If it was me, the fund would have started the SECOND it got listed on sharex. Looking back, I don't even know why I agreed to wait for PoW to end for the fund to start. During the PoW its the most crucial time to maintain buy side liquidity. This is because miners who are only in it for BTC profit will just dump the coin, which is what is happening now.

Since most people here are pikers, you need a whale 'ie" fund manager to take on the sell side "ie" miners/dumpers during the PoW period. Especially in a coin that trades thin and is trying to fill a niche like MMO development.

If the fund manager sells at 10k satoshi and buys back at 1k satoshi is he a bad guy? No. He is doing everyone a favor because clearly 10k satoshi was too high so in order to prevent investors from paying too high and prevent the miners get massive profits,he needs to actively trade the coin and help the coin get to a more stable price, hence the whole point of a stabilization fund.

I even told hyperfuture that I would have need to sell some Hyper in the beginning for BTC, and use the BTC to buy back at a lower price. Front run the miners during the PoW mining phase and buy back lower, supporting the price for the investors who are buying for the long term.

But then again what do I know right?   Roll Eyes
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:16:33 PM

Also, I'll say this to all devs. If you have a premine, PLEASE state the exact coin number or at least say if it is a % of PoW cap or total coin cap. This % based disclosure is unclear and sketchy.

what do you expect ? ..it's sketchy bullshit by design.

Tokyo what you should have done is walked away and taken the loss when you seen his 33% scam
and that is what it is.. theft !
simple as that.

i think you dug in deeper because you were involved with renting hashing power.
and that is not too noble.. you should have exposed the asshole and lit em up hard.
not offered to work for him lol

and coin cloner.. you should be ashamed your lying thief.. and your also nobody !
but i guarantee i have dealt with you on 50 other coins as i am sure you change names non stop..
which should be a warning sign..

there was a time when name changing nobodies could NOT get a coin off the ground here.
they would be bounced out of this forum on their ass and laughed at.
now you greedy stupid brats scream take my money and offer to Rent Rigs set up pools etc etc etc etc etc
support is support. and you get what you get for supporting dumb bullshit !

i tried to rally you all long ago with the idea of NOT supporting anonymous name changing coin devs last year..
you all ignored me out of pure greed and now you will all take turns feeling the repercussions of your actions.
and you can all take turns getting burned and whining about it..

FUD first & ask questions later™
HYPERfuture

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 07:00:30 PM

An update on how HYPER is heading to full transparency ASAP and is a real, long term coin. I will keep posting in this thread with updates until I have shown HYPER is a legitimate, long term PoS coin with a number of exciting projects:

Important HYPER updates!

The MMO Outreach Fund (for offering bounties to get HYPER accepted as an in-game currency in currently existing virtual worlds etc) has been established with 200 000 K HYPER at this address: http://hyper.blockexplorer.cc/address/HJCFQjBCapWiTQUiAZ66BVsdycFBK12Auz

The HYPER General Marketing Fund has been established with 150 K HYPER at this address: http://hyper.blockexplorer.cc/address/HUhjjQBqLCGFMYm9Umtk42jWQNDqS7caV4

Deductions from both funds will only take place to pay people who are contributing to the objectives of the fund. The wallet will be opened daily, so coins can compound increasing the value of the fund. Fund activity for both funds will be entirely transparent via the HYPER blockchain

After the primary 500 000 MMO Development Fund is in escrow (still working on that) there will be 386 000 HYPER left for bounties to get HYPER back into the stratosphere. At a later date, any HYPER left over from bounties, will be rolled back into the other funds.

To be honest I am still hesitant to give anyone 500 000 HYPER (the main MMO development fund), but if that's what it takes to get HYPER back into orbit then so be it. I am still in discussion with a number of members about this and will have more updates soon.

An IPO is still being considered to raise BTC for the Market Stabilization fund, if this does go ahead the market fund will be BTC only, there is no point dedicating HYPER to the Market Fund, and selling HYPER on the exchange right now as this will only lower the price. If the IPO and fund go ahead, then the BTC will be used to hold HYPER value stable and increase the price on the exchanges. HYPER which is purchased as a result of the funds activity will be rolled over into one of the other funds for staking, until HYPER exchange rate and volume can absorb strategic selling of small amounts to increase BTC in the fund for more market making. Until this is possible the HYPER purchased will be kept in one of the other funds so it can stake with those coins. Of course, if we do go ahead this the IPO will take place through a trusted member.

If the IPO does not go ahead, HYPER will be added to the fund directly, and converted into BTC with strategic trades when the market can support it.

I'm currently in discussion with:

- Android wallet developers
- Developers who can make simple online games which use HYPER
- Developers who may be able to help with the coding work of the HYPER space MMO. http://hypercrypto.com/space-based-mmo/

Thanks guys Wink

soulcity

Activity: 152
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:08:49 PM

paid to pump
HYPERfuture

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 07:10:56 PM

paid to pump

I'm manager of the HYPER project and these are the initiatives we are taking ASAP. I'm not here to "pump" I'm here to clear my name.

Important HYPER updates!

The MMO Outreach Fund (for offering bounties to get HYPER accepted as an in-game currency in currently existing virtual worlds etc) has been established with 200 000 K HYPER at this address: http://hyper.blockexplorer.cc/address/HJCFQjBCapWiTQUiAZ66BVsdycFBK12Auz

The HYPER General Marketing Fund has been established with 150 K HYPER at this address: http://hyper.blockexplorer.cc/address/HUhjjQBqLCGFMYm9Umtk42jWQNDqS7caV4

Deductions from both funds will only take place to pay people who are contributing to the objectives of the fund. The wallet will be opened daily, so coins can compound increasing the value of the fund. Fund activity for both funds will be entirely transparent via the HYPER blockchain

After the primary 500 000 MMO Development Fund is in escrow (still working on that) there will be 386 000 HYPER left for bounties to get HYPER back into the stratosphere. At a later date, any HYPER left over from bounties, will be rolled back into the other funds.

To be honest I am still hesitant to give anyone 500 000 HYPER (the main MMO development fund), but if that's what it takes to get HYPER back into orbit then so be it. I am still in discussion with a number of members about this and will have more updates soon.

An IPO is still being considered to raise BTC for the Market Stabilization fund, if this does go ahead the market fund will be BTC only, there is no point dedicating HYPER to the Market Fund, and selling HYPER on the exchange right now as this will only lower the price. If the IPO and fund go ahead, then the BTC will be used to hold HYPER value stable and increase the price on the exchanges. HYPER which is purchased as a result of the funds activity will be rolled over into one of the other funds for staking, until HYPER exchange rate and volume can absorb strategic selling of small amounts to increase BTC in the fund for more market making. Until this is possible the HYPER purchased will be kept in one of the other funds so it can stake with those coins. Of course, if we do go ahead this the IPO will take place through a trusted member.

If the IPO does not go ahead, HYPER will be added to the fund directly, and converted into BTC with strategic trades when the market can support it.

I'm currently in discussion with:

- Android wallet developers
- Developers who can make simple online games which use HYPER
- Developers who may be able to help with the coding work of the HYPER space MMO. http://hypercrypto.com/space-based-mmo/

Thanks guys Wink

HYPERfuture

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 07:26:32 PM

An update on how HYPER is heading to full transparency ASAP and is a real, long term coin. I will keep posting in this thread with updates until I have shown HYPER is a legitimate, long term PoS coin with a number of exciting projects:

What I would recommend is doing what you can to get TokyoGhetto back onto this project. It looks like you are moving forward with the 500k HYPER stabilization fund. I think earlier you were leaning toward Tokyo's option B, which was a 20% interest in the fund as well as 20% of stake profits.

What I think people don't understand is that Tokyo isn't just going to sell the 100k in HYPER, which is worth roughly $5k atm. Based on his HBN journal, he's not one to dip into his principal unless necessary. If there is a lockup period on this 20%, say for a longer 1 year period, which I think Tokyo wanted to manage to fund for that long at least, then interests are more aligned on the coin.

I really recommend you patching this up with Tokyo, HYPERfuture. We can point fingers or we can make money. I'd prefer to make money Smiley

Thank you for your advice.

The 500K HYPER fund is actually for HYPER's space based MMO Development, which is HYPER's core project Smiley

The details regarding the new Market Stabilization Fund are still being finalized.

Thanks again for your feedback, but I am not sure if that would be possible or approved by the wider HYPER community now, due to the unfortunate way things unfolded previously.

~HYPERfuture

tokyoghetto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:48:46 PM

Hyperfuture stop copy and pasting your spam in this thread. Unless you want to address the issue with the broken agreement we had, I will continue to delete your posts.
Digi7ech

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

HBN <3

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:21:56 PM

Hyper,
You were paying Tokyo to join in and manage a fund AND his "Name/Brand". Sure he had some of his own skin in the game since he rented servers, but wouldn't that make him more interested in seeing your coin prosper?

His asking price was in Hyper, a currency that at the moment of negotiation was worth ZERO dollars. As soon as it listed and had a spike(Which ALL Currencies do in the first 24 hours of listing) you realized what you were speculatively paying him at that single moment. If you wanted to give him a fixed/semi-fixed value compensation. Then you should have paid in USD/Fiat or BTC.

That is the gamble. He could be managing the fund for pennies or for thousands of dollars. Which I think would be a great incentive for him to do an amazing job with the fund.

I'm personally only trade on Cryptsy so I don't know what Hyper is trading for now but I bet it's not that high now.

I followed him over to Hyper from his HBN journal. I've mined a few thousand and will watch but am not vesting in it like I would have if he was working with you.

The 33% premine and ninja launch show you're a terrible at PR and coin development.

Hobo Nickel rocks!
HBN: ErCmri4PCGc1HAQtsufpWA7M1M9tjRdTb6
HYPERfuture

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 02:30:29 AM

If you don't believe in HYPER just sell what you have - the buyers will thank you for it.

The premine is necessary to develop the MMO. Do you know how expensive it normally is to create an MMO type game?

We decided we didn't want 500 K HYPER locked up in a stabilization fund and that the 125 K HYPER fee was too high. That 500 K is now going towards MMO development, which is the core objective of the coin. There could have been a renegotiation with Tokyo but that won't be possible now after the things he has said in this thread and elsewhere.

Here is some of the media HYPER has had:

http://cryptosailor.com/introducing-hyper/
http://www.baystreet.ca/viewarticle.aspx?id=416304
http://bitbillions.net/2014/06/01/alt-currencies-hypercoin-review-intergalactic-coins-for-space-travelers/
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptocurrency-hyper-sponsoring-space-mmo-161300553.html
http://www.national-geograpic.com/2014/06/hyper-future-coin.html
http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1946800
http://btcgeek.com/hyper/
http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/new-cryptocurrency-hyper-offers-5-monthly-interest-sponsoring-space-mmo-game-market-stabilization-fund-and-more/
http://cryptocoinupdates.com/new-cryptocurrency-hyper-offers-5-monthly-interest-market-stabilization-fund-sponsors-mmo-space-game-development-and-more-mining-available-for-8-more-days/
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-alternative-hyper-funding-mmo-050200982.html

Thanks Wink

Digi7ech

HBN <3

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:00:18 AM

The simple fact is that your coin is just another cookie cutter coin with a huge premine until you actually have a working MMO. Where are your previous games that have been designed well and are still going? or are you just outsourcing all coding?

Maybe I should start a coin called trackcoin. I will premine 50%, then ninja launch it, and claim I'm going to build a racetrack and take trackcoin as payment for racing on it.

As for your media links.
There are obvious fakes and listings that are paid for.

national geograPIC?? really? it's still a base template page. You forgot to fill it in to make it look like a real page.
http://www.national-geograpic.com/

They're also listed under press release. which means you paid for these articles to be sent out to multiple agencies via a release company. My work does the same thing...... It doesn't mean an actual reporter picked up your story and thought it was great.
(note the PR in link)
http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr

Hobo Nickel rocks!
HYPERfuture

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 05:39:46 AM

The simple fact is that your coin is just another cookie cutter coin with a huge premine until you actually have a working MMO. Where are your previous games that have been designed well and are still going? or are you just outsourcing all coding?

Maybe I should start a coin called trackcoin. I will premine 50%, then ninja launch it, and claim I'm going to build a racetrack and take trackcoin as payment for racing on it.

As for your media links.
There are obvious fakes and listings that are paid for.

national geograPIC?? really? it's still a base template page. You forgot to fill it in to make it look like a real page.
http://www.national-geograpic.com/

They're also listed under press release. which means you paid for these articles to be sent out to multiple agencies via a release company. My work does the same thing...... It doesn't mean an actual reporter picked up your story and thought it was great.
(note the PR in link)
http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr

Some of those articles were paid for with bounties (other people earned HYPER for them), and some were paid for with PR with my own BTC.

The MMO is being worked on and we have a lot of other plans in the works.

The HYPER team is 100% dedicated to making the MMO and more a reality.

Like I said you're welcome to sell - I'm still buying at these prices Wink

Digi7ech

HBN <3

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:11:50 PM

I can pay for article too. In fact I did for my LLC.

My Trackcoin Racetrack is being worked on. I'm in the pre-planning stage

I'm 100% dedicated to Trackcoin and making it a reality.

See how much credibility you have? I just said everything you did and yet my trackcoin doesn't exist and never will.

If you were smart, you would have already laid out the MMO plans and at least had the base concepts down to promote the coin.
You are trying to start a business but forgot to lay out a plan or have a product before you opened the doors to the public.

Sorry, I'm running on the assumption that you're a legit Dev and not a scammer... In that case. Sorry for poking holes in your puff pieces paid for by you to pump the coin.

Hobo Nickel rocks!
HYPERfuture

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 04:22:35 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 04:40:06 PM by HYPERfuture

I can pay for article too. In fact I did for my LLC.

My Trackcoin Racetrack is being worked on. I'm in the pre-planning stage

I'm 100% dedicated to Trackcoin and making it a reality.

See how much credibility you have? I just said everything you did and yet my trackcoin doesn't exist and never will.

If you were smart, you would have already laid out the MMO plans and at least had the base concepts down to promote the coin.
You are trying to start a business but forgot to lay out a plan or have a product before you opened the doors to the public.

Sorry, I'm running on the assumption that you're a legit Dev and not a scammer... In that case. Sorry for poking holes in your puff pieces paid for by you to pump the coin.

The base plan is there if you read the thread.

It's a work in progress as it's meant to be a community project.

Take care.

EDIT: I also think your analogy is false as the logistics in starting a physical racing track are of a very different nature to an online game. Thanks for your feedback anyway, even if it does show you probably haven't read the thread. I'll be updating the website soon with more info of exactly where we are at and we'll have a google doc as well and perhaps some other tools to coordinate the project shortly. There is a lot of discussion which hasn't been made public yet.

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 05:53:40 PM

what do you mean? 99% of altcoin devs are greedy whores

psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:39:15 AM

I'm currently escrowing the 500 000 HYPER that has been set aside for the main HYPER MMO Development project. HYPERfuture is releasing the official MMO Game Concept Document very soon and MysticalPotato is making great progress in fleshing out the background of the HYPER universe.

HYPER has gone up 300% in the last 2 days and is trading steady so it is not just another pump. The team has already set up a Counter Strike server where players earn HYPER for playing, and they've also recently resurrected an MMO strategy space game classic that anyone can play now, and they are working on adding HYPER to the in-built free market asset exchange that already exists in the game, for players to trade resources, HYPER and money with each other

HYPER is also getting over 1000 real human votes every 24 hours to get added to MintPal and once it gets to the top of the list and is added volume will explode. Unfortunately for a lot of you who contributed to this thread, you were wrong. HYPER is a legitimate long term coin with a number of revolutionary projects.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651.0
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: