Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MinerTechnologies.com - 3 TH/S and 200MH/S ASM1 for sell / Cloud contracts.  (Read 28049 times)
litening

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:11:39 PM

they never claimed to have a mining farm (thinking they are reseller...)
you are funny people, paying for a cloud (in the air?), hoping to receive more than you paid???
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:12:05 PM

If you've spent time going through my posts throughout the forums here, you'll know that I have invested in hardware.  I made that decision for two reasons.  First, is because I believe in BTC, and I wish to contribute to its success.  I mine, and I do so on p2pool.  The second reason, and one that is not so altruistic, is that I hope to make a profit while supporting BTC.

My personal opinion is that cloud hashing is slanted in favor of the company providing the hosting.  As someone else wrote in another post, "Why would they sell you $1 for $0.75?" Companies providing cloud hosting have evaluated the risks/rewards and it is their stance that they will make more by selling hashing power to you and me than they would just hashing for themselves.

Fair enough, at least we both agree that cloudmining with any service, least one like this company which is still yet to be proven legitimate, is most likely a losing proposition.

I hate to bring up CEX.IO, but at least you can sell or trade back your hash.

Hardware, you can always sell back to other miners for BTC's to recoup losses if any.

Mining for profit is tough, period.  Buy and HODL is boring for most miners, especially myself.  If you're going to mine, at least give yourself the best chance at the best pricepoint to do so.  I don't think MinerTechnologies(if they're for real) fit the bill quite yet.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:17:08 PM

I hate to bring up CEX.IO, but at least you can sell or trade back your hash.
Yeah, the evil empire Smiley.  I agree, though, it's a great idea they implemented allowing you to trade your hashing power.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:02:05 PM

It is becoming increasingly apparent, and my opinion, that Minertechnologies is owned/operated by Joshua Zipkin. This man is a known crook and thief in the bitcoin industry. He has personally taken $6,000 from me as order #610 with AMT miners last November. To date I have received nothing from this company. I have had to hire a law firm to get my money back. The case is currently being heard and Mr. Zipkin's legal team is to answer the lawsuit on the 16th of this month in Pennsylvania. They have failed miserably in delivering a workable product and are using MY money as a start up for this new business. Be warned if deciding to hand over any bitcoins or cash to these people. I am willing to bet minertechnologies will only accept bitcoin or wire transfers. If this is indeed the case, as it was with AMT, DO NOT DO IT. They will talk an amazing game right up until they take your money. After they have your hard earned cash you can can kiss all correspondence goodbye. I'm sure this post will be deleted but I will keep putting it up. Please do not be fooled like I was.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:09:19 PM

Paypal will be added soon as well.

this is exactly what AMT said on their website but it was a lie. They even claimed to take credit cards but when it came time to pay there was ALWAYS and excuse why payment could not be taken.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
MinerTechnologies (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:21:33 PM

Please some proof first. Smiley
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:39:56 PM

It is becoming increasingly apparent, and my opinion, that Minertechnologies is owned/operated by Joshua Zipkin. This man is a known crook and thief in the bitcoin industry. He has personally taken $6,000 from me as order #610 with AMT miners last November. To date I have received nothing from this company. I have had to hire a law firm to get my money back. The case is currently being heard and Mr. Zipkin's legal team is to answer the lawsuit on the 16th of this month in Pennsylvania. They have failed miserably in delivering a workable product and are using MY money as a start up for this new business. Be warned if deciding to hand over any bitcoins or cash to these people. I am willing to bet minertechnologies will only accept bitcoin or wire transfers. If this is indeed the case, as it was with AMT, DO NOT DO IT. They will talk an amazing game right up until they take your money. After they have your hard earned cash you can can kiss all correspondence goodbye. I'm sure this post will be deleted but I will keep putting it up. Please do not be fooled like I was.

Can you provide some solid evidense?

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:43:51 PM

We dropped prices and added more contracts - http://mining.minertechnologies.com/Miningplans

Starting from $50

Cloud mining thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647930.0

You should add a 100 GH contract,  there is a gap from 75GH to 200GH,  someone might want to only purchase 100gh
clenell

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:15:11 PM

do you deny it? do you have a name? what IS your affiliation with AMT if you are not Joshua Zipkin?

MinerTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:17:36 PM

You said we are same as AMT and you don't know my name yet?

And yes, I deny it. We are not the same Smiley
clenell

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:18:13 PM

You said we are same as AMT and you don't know my name yet?

And yes, I deny it. We are not the same Smiley

what is your affiliation with Zipkin?

Don't think too long on it. It's a straight forward question. Are you Jim Brown? Who is running this "new" start up? Do you have any credentials you could provide?

MinerTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:22:13 PM

First time hearing this name Smiley
clenell

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:24:18 PM

First time hearing this name Smiley

You deny knowing Joshua Zipkin yet you are backed by him? Who is running this "new" start up? Do you have any credentials you could provide? All of your posts and zany ploys to to garner sales smacks of Joshua Zipkin scams. You claim free contracts are being awarded yet the coins are merely being deposited into wallets from you and not newly generated? You claim for "security reasons"? Sounds awfully suspicious. Why would he be openly backing you and redirecting business to you when he himself is trying desperately to stay afloat with his own miner sales? Who are you then?  I'll ask again what's the affiliation?

MinerTechnologies (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 08:30:11 PM

Congrats, first person on Ignore list. Smiley Don't post such nonsense here.
clenell

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:31:48 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 08:44:30 PM by clenell

Congrats, first person on Ignore list. Smiley Don't post such nonsense here.

credentials and we could squash all of this. who are you? old college buddies at Penn State? come on humor me. Obviously with the 28 post count you are relatively new to these boards. Did you just wake up one day and decide you were gonna get in the bitcoin industry?

wait...  Smiley

YourPalToots

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:51:08 AM

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 01:16:18 AM

It's all variables and it's all risk.  Whether or not you choose to accept it is the question.  You can't just make a blanket statement of "if it's not under $2 per GH, it'll never ROI."  If the price of BTC shoots up to $1000 tomorrow, that $2 per GH will ROI just fine.

If you need BTC to skyrocket to ROI, then you're far better off just buying the BTC.

NO NO NO! We need the hobby miners whether they don't ROI with their own rigs at their homes, or via paying us the inflated rate to do the dirty hobby mining for them.

Recall, back in the good ol' days, miners had to man their hobby rigs 24/7, never having time to enjoy their negative ROI when the hardware finally arrived a couple weeks late. Today, they have the ability to pay us to do said dirty work, thus now allowing them to go out and enjoy the good life (perhaps with somebody's wife) while they're negative ROI;ing as we ROTFLOMFAO.

Miner Technologies is doing it to for the little guys, clearly wanting to eliminate them big mining pharm entity thingies, putting the power back into the little guys' hands. At least that's how it's taught at Penn State and what nut, if my Bulgarian lyin' ass is not mistaken.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 01:23:40 AM

Please see our address in contact form of our website.

Look, you little motherfuckin' cocksucker, he asked a simple direct question, where  upon you replied as to where to look for the answer oppose to a simple yes, no or here it is, bud, any other questions we can answer today, thus putting a stop to this motherfuckin' mess, of which, clearly, is not your desire.

That said, go fuck yourself!

~Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548

815-508-1668

NOTE: I did not state, "If you want my address, hunt this motherfuckin' forum."

EDIT: Reading two posts down, an answer was provided, of which I could've easily deleted this post, but I won't. Nor will I apologize.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 01:29:46 AM

Here's proof: Only a Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons named Joshua Zipkin, scammer son of Harrison Zachariah Zipkin would put a smiley after a bolded sentense, for that's what they teach at Penn State as one earns their 7 year business degree.
YourPalToots

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:48:59 AM

"1,133 people like MINER Technologies Limited."

Quite a lot of facebook likes for just starting out.

and your website says you are in the UK but the images say you are in Latvia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: