Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2018, 08:54:52 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FIMK: 2.5G POS, extra block rewards, messaging, asset colors, p2p shopping  (Read 179432 times)
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:35:43 AM

I'm pretty sure this coin has been abandoned, though I hope I'm wrong. Around the time NXT was a big thing I invested in two spinnoffs: FIMK and NEM. At least one of them was a winner, but it wasn't FIMK.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Cryptojeesus

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:01:59 PM

It's Finnish amateur coin with about 200 finnish people invested in it. It gives 1000fimk to each verified member every month. Forums are not so active eather. Personally I'm not invested with it and don't see huge potential in it.

https://www.coinbase.com/join/5926dd58b0e9d607c70f
wiser
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:48:29 AM

It's Finnish amateur coin with about 200 finnish people invested in it. It gives 1000fimk to each verified member every month. Forums are not so active eather. Personally I'm not invested with it and don't see huge potential in it.

Thanks for the update. I'll just keep hanging onto my FIMK for the time being. Maybe it will go somewhere. Maybe it won't. I've picked a few real winners, but for every coin that's a winner, I probably tried out 10 losers. It's par for the course.
disloyalrequests

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:54:32 AM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?
wiser
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 02:21:53 AM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?

What ICO?
Eliphaz Fimk

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:56:20 AM

I'm pretty sure this coin has been abandoned, though I hope I'm wrong. Around the time NXT was a big thing I invested in two spinnoffs: FIMK and NEM. At least one of them was a winner, but it wasn't FIMK.
Fortunately you're wrong Smiley

I thought NEM fell.

Your insight regarding FIMK was still good. I don't expect many of the original investors to have the required patience though.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:10:51 PM

I thought NEM fell.

Your insight regarding FIMK was still good. I don't expect many of the original investors to have the required patience though.

I still have everything I bought in the ICO plus more than doubled it with the early minting rewards.  I'm waiting for something to happen with it. Does all the news still get posted here?
wiser
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:49:58 PM

I thought NEM fell.

I'm still holding FIMK mainly because there is no place to sell it at any kind of decent price. I still have more than my original investment, though, so I would love nothing better than to be proven completely wrong, and I'm open to that. There's room in my portfolio for another winner Smiley

So, please tell me all the ways that I'm wrong about FIMK.

In the mean time, where is the best place to keep up with current FIMK news in English?
wiser
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:12:39 AM

So, abandoned coin?
Or just abandoned thread?
Where are the Fimk developers?

I'm working on taxes, and it would be nice to know if I should write this venture off as a loss or not...
tangtang800

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:45:26 AM

Although the amount of coin supply looks huge, the price of the coin is really low, and I think I can think about it.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Eliphaz Fimk

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 09:18:15 AM

Daily on https://discord.gg/9aS72N2
Working on HEAT where FIMK's plans are however intricately connected and not abandoned.

I'm working on taxes, and it would be nice to know if I should write this venture off as a loss or not...
I suppose it'd be less complicated to not have written it off when some of our long term progress begins to materialize. Your call, we're not tax advisors Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

wiser
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 01:35:30 PM

Daily on https://discord.gg/9aS72N2
Working on HEAT where FIMK's plans are however intricately connected and not abandoned.

I suppose it'd be less complicated to not have written it off when some of our long term progress begins to materialize. Your call, we're not tax advisors Smiley

Thanks for the Discord link! I just accepted the invite so I can check in there from time to time.

I haven't written off anything related to FIMK. Currently my holdings are worth less than $100 so it's not complicating anything.

Can you give me a summary here of how HEAT relates to FIMK? I understand there was a window of time you could trade them one for one, which I totally missed because I wasn't paying attention (and that inattention has cost me big time as HEAT is actually worth something whereas FIMK now isn't).

What are you doing specifically to develop FIMK and in the future raise its value? Can you give the summary here? Then I can go to Discord to unpack the details. Or better yet, if you have an article or whitepaper written up, that would be awesome. Thanks.
gadaganesa

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:45:33 AM

I love it! Wink   This coin us just days old.
kimgoacg

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

A big Exchange like bter would involve a risk.
Of course in the future it will be neccessary, but not now.
FIM is new and not stable yet. I think it would start a big pump&dump-action with a BTER-Listing. So please wait with that.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.