Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: artforz and coblee gpu mining litecoin since the start?  (Read 32573 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 09, 2012, 11:23:54 PM

Golly, that sure ups the old impression of just how mature you are psy old sport. Could you not throw in a couple of neener neeners to really make yourself sound like a complete 6 year old little crybaby?

Nah, my friend, that spot, unfortunately, is already yours. No way I could steal it from you... Roll Eyes

LoupGaroux, I should probably inform you that Psy is rubber, and you are glue. That which bounces off him will only stick to you. You can't win.

Cancer survivors better LOOK OUT! Psy is on the prowl and doesn't need your shit!

He doesn't need our shit because he is OUR shit. LOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 03:45:22 AM

Ah well, sticks and stones may break my bones...

...and the time I tried and failed a 65' vertical drop at Montana Crans, that broke two bone, one of them in 8 places; two cheek bones while totaling a Harley Davidson in Nova Scotia (it's okay, it was a crappy AMF one!); the pre-airbag side impact crash in Bozeman broke a wrist; broke two bones in my foot missing a step and sliding on a dog toy; having 45,000 lbs. of flat steel dropped on the car I was driving pretty well destroyed every bone in my right shoulder; and two cracked ribs avoiding arrest during an interesting protest with Autonomie Operaio by going through a storefront and landing badly...

... but words, dear sweet, sweet, child psy, will never hurt me.

Unless those words are something on the order of "duck, there is a whacking great mallet flying at your head" and I fail to react in time, but I wouldn't blame the words, theirs would be merely an unheeded warning not a causal effect in the conjunction between head and aforementioned flying mallet.

Silly little boy, don't come to a battle of wits so woefully unarmed and ill-prepared. You will only end up embarrassing yourself in front of your betters.

Yet again.
CoinHunter (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 12:49:52 PM

It's not about her responding to me, it's about real world proof that I know exactly who and where CH exist. CH knows that creating real world hurt in his life is a real possibility now. I've often wondered what a couple of thousand BTC could accomplish real world.

Didn't you have cancer a few years ago?

No his kid did, and then it died. He sent this to realsolid a few months back.

Quote from: BitcoinEXpress
We have more in common than just a shared first name. I read your blog and sorry to hear about your son and hope he is still with you. I lost a daughter almost two years ago to a very aggressive form of leukemia. There's no one to wake with Geoforce2MX army I am sad to say.

I'm not real sure how we wound up on opposing sides as I was one of the first to mine SC even claiming two of your bounties and posting about it.

This was just a sort of game to me but discovering who you are, kind of threw a bucket of water on it.

FWIW I do not think you're a bad guy at all. The internet has a way of skewing things.

BTW your Win32 installer is triggering Norton and AVG, more than likely false, just thought you should know.

Is that email on your whois good?

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 12:52:38 PM

How'd that Fedex delivery go down BCX?

In case you don't know, bitcoinexpress is a twice divorced loser named Daniel Maddox that has no money and has some sort of disability that we haven't been able to find out about yet. His ex wife, Lanie Grace, a bride brought from Thailand, dumped him soon after they had a kid together and she got a greencard.

He is broke, he is bitter. He spends his life on the internet playing games, posting/lying on forums and things like this, that's why it's so important to him.

He couldn't afford a US stamp let alone a Fedex.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 01:09:33 PM

...and the time I tried and failed a 65' vertical drop at Montana Crans, that broke two bone, one of them in 8 places; two cheek bones while totaling a Harley Davidson in Nova Scotia (it's okay, it was a crappy AMF one!); the pre-airbag side impact crash in Bozeman broke a wrist; broke two bones in my foot missing a step and sliding on a dog toy; having 45,000 lbs. of flat steel dropped on the car I was driving pretty well destroyed every bone in my right shoulder; and two cracked ribs avoiding arrest during an interesting protest with Autonomie Operaio by going through a storefront and landing badly...

Unless those words are something on the order of "duck, there is a whacking great mallet flying at your head" and I fail to react in time, but I wouldn't blame the words, theirs would be merely an unheeded warning not a causal effect in the conjunction between head and aforementioned flying mallet.

Silly little boy, don't come to a battle of wits so woefully unarmed and ill-prepared. You will only end up embarrassing yourself in front of your betters.

Yet again.

Did I hurt your feelings, liitle man?
I'm flattered with all the time you spend replying to me. It only shows how important I am to your insignificant little self.
If you were as smart as you pretend to look like you would've noticed that I just don't give a rats ass about you or what you think. I just tell you to "Go fuck yourself" and get done with it.
Like now: Go fuck yourself!
LoupGaroux

View Profile
March 10, 2012, 04:23:49 PM

Yet again.

Did I hurt your feelings, liitle man?
I'm flattered with all the time you spend replying to me. It only shows how important I am to your insignificant little self.
If you were as smart as you pretend to look like you would've noticed that I just don't give a rats ass about you or what you think. I just tell you to "Go fuck yourself" and get done with it.
Like now: Go fuck yourself!

No. Assuming the word "liitle" is actually the English word "little".
Don't be. It wasn't meant to flatter you at all. You aren't.
Your fascination with rodent anatomy aside, your thoughts on any subject are unimportant and have no bearing on anything.
While the hemaphroditical geometry provides a moment of convoluted consideration, all of my fucking needs are quite well taken care of without any suggestions from you. Or your mom.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 12:11:53 AM

In case you don't know, bitcoinexpress is a twice divorced loser named Daniel Maddox that has no money and has some sort of disability that we haven't been able to find out about yet. His ex wife, Lanie Grace, a bride brought from Thailand, dumped him soon after they had a kid together and she got a greencard.

He is broke, he is bitter. He spends his life on the internet playing games, posting/lying on forums and things like this, that's why it's so important to him.

CH even if you are right about BCX, BCX will always be a cooler cat than you. You're such a donk lol and everyone in this community except your sock puppets will agree with me.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 03:58:29 AM

Mods: Close this thread already.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 04:14:27 AM

Watching Soiledcoin die is more awkward than watching Trinity die in the 3rd Matrix.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 05:25:35 AM

Watching Soiledcoin die is more awkward than watching Trinity die in the 3rd Matrix.

Crap- Spoiler Alert!
Blind

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 04:23:08 PM

Nonsense! There is only one Matrix.

Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. -- Ronald Reagan
Cosbycoin

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:02:38 AM

Not even close,

But if you morons want to pull off looking like one person is posting as Coinhunter I suggest you use the same spellings of my user name and coordinate the grammar, syntax errors and American verses Aussie style of talking. The real CH always uses BCX and the lower case bitcoinexpress is consistent with ViperLemonBitch. Psytard can't communicate in complete sentences so I know it isn't him.

The multiple people posting is obvious.

But my challenge still stands, I will place a 1000 BTC in a mutually acceptable escrow and if I can't get on Skype and prove who I am, the money is yours. Notice I said place in an escrow as in ahead of time.

So to all you "Coinhunters" out there, put up or STFU.

~BCX~

+1000btc
RoloTonyBrownTown

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:17:23 AM

Of course they won't as they're just scared, little boys.

CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:51:26 AM

Not even close,

RealClose.

But my challenge still stands, I will place a 1000 BTC in a mutually acceptable escrow and if I can't get on Skype and prove who I am, the money is yours. Notice I said place in an escrow as in ahead of time.

~BCX~

We will place 100000 BTC in a mutually acceptable escrow just as soon as you do and we will prove CoinHunter is only one person. Time to put up or shutup BCX, bitchlemon.

Cosbycoin

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:55:25 AM

Not even close,

RealClose.

~BCX~

We will place 100000 BTC in a mutually acceptable escrow just as soon as you do and we will prove CoinHunter is only one person. Time to put up or shutup BCX, bitchlemon.

Check out his own admission. He says "we" yet CH is "one" person.

Someone has multiple personality disorder. LOL
Red Emerald

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 01:59:55 AM

Nonsense! There is only one Matrix.
QFT

CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 02:29:28 AM

I can move up to 65000 in 24 hours and will need 48 hours to retrieve the other 35,000.

A single 1000 I could send in a matter of seconds and is more likely in your realm.

If a hundred 100,000 is really doable by you then let's do it. I would trust Gavin to arrange an escrow.

I know for a fact who I am and can prove it live on Skype or with anyone or group of people in the SF Bay Area.

Do it, once you have the 100000 in escrow with Gavin we will send another 100000 and then we will prove Coinhunter is only one person. Easy money.

Time to put up or shutup Danniel Maddox Lanie Dalani Brianna Grace california mountainview BCX bitcoinexpress.

Or are you just going to run and hide like the little girl you pretend to be? You keep dodging.

CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 02:38:07 AM

@Fake CH's

Well you are getting closer to SF LOL, move 40 miles north!

Viper that's a lame response. I think I'll go ahead and send the 500 BTC to a contact in Indianapolis that will verify in person if my doxxing was correct on you and the misses. You should do the same and only one of us will be disappointed and it won't be me LOL!

~BCX~

Typical Danniel Maddox response. When given an opportunity to prove himself he just backs off and changes the subject! Put up the 100K btc big player.

tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 02:40:22 AM

BCX: You'd be better off hiring a team of security professionals to find out all the security holes in SC2 with that kind of money...

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 02:47:40 AM

BCX: You'd be better off hiring a team of security professionals to find out all the security holes in SC2 with that kind of money...

In case you don't know, Danniel Maddox is a disabled person in his "late 40s" receiving welfare. He couldn't afford a new bride, let alone hiring anyone to do something. Half of the SolidCoin team work in security fields, so it's quite laughable your implication other security professionals will find something.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: