Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:14:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Paid to Trade BTC/USD !!!  (Read 1804 times)
EuSouBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 04:57:06 PM

At Mt Gox YOU PAY a commission of between 0.25% and 0.60% of the value of your trade ON ALL TRADES.

At
www.BitFloor.com
They PAY YOU 0.1% of the value of your trade for trades that add liquidity to the order book.
For orders that take liquidity from the order book you pay a commission 0.4%.
But if your trading style is to let the price come to you, this could be huge!
If enough of us traders move over there, we can save a ton of money in commissions.
I've already got orders on www.BitFloor.com
Come and join me.

P.S. They also support Dwolla!

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EuSouBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2012, 01:21:58 PM

It looks like Intersango is trying to copy BitFloor but IMHO Intersango doesn't quite get the formula right.
At Intersango liquidity takers PAY 0.95% and liquidity providers PAY 0.35%.
At BitFloor liquidity takers PAY 0.4% and liquidity providers RECEIVE 0.1%
I trade BTC/USD at Mt Gox, Crypto X Change, Intersango, CampBX and BitFloor. Each one has their advantages, but when it comes to commission structure, BitFloor has shown the way. Crypto X Change says they'll be changing their commissions soon. We'll see what they offer. Hopefully, they'll get on the rebate wagon too.

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org
EuSouBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2012, 01:00:48 AM

http://onlyonetv.com/2012/02/the-bitcoin-show-056-roman-shtylman-of-bitfloor-com/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheBitcoinShow+%28The+Bitcoin+Show%29

Roman Shtylman of BitFloor.com on The Bitcoin Show

EuSouBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 06:51:15 PM

Now BitFloor offers free deposits of USD via Mt Gox code!
What will they think of next? Their 30-day volume is over 500 BTC and slowly growing. Transfer some USD or BTC and trade with me at
www.bitfloor.com

bitcoinTrader

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 06:54:13 PM

What will they think of next?

Withdrawal of mtgox codes is essential as well, since mostly people would like to hedge / do arbitrage.
I have account over there, if the mtgox code withdrawal option is there (and some volume  Cool ), I will definitely start trading there.

EuSouBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2012, 08:00:33 PM

BitFloor already offers both deposits and withdrawals via Dwolla, which is a good alternative. Deposits via Mt Gox code is a good addition and BitFloor is looking into adding Withdrawals via Mt Gox code, according to an email that, I think, went out to everyone who has an account there, at least I got the email.

Regarding volume, it's a chicken and the egg problem. If everyone waits until volume is large to trade there, then no one will trade there. I think the answer is to trade small volume at BitFloor and as volume grows switch more of your trading from Mt Gox to BitFloor. At least that's what I'm doing.

Am I a BitFloor fanboy? No, I'd just rather get paid to trade BTC than pay a commission. BitFloor is the only BTC/USD exchange that does that, at least for now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: