Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:14:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 12173 times)
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:42:39 AM

Only then people will use comfortably digital currencies, when the states will create all the conditions for their comfortable use. I think that this will not happen soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

People will start to use bitcoin when big named companies start to accept it, like the news about samsung on welcoming bitcoin as a payment for their transactions or when government told us to do so. In fact, there are people who feel comfortable using bitcoin as a money buying and selling stuffs online. Time will come that most of the people will use bitcoin as a regular currency, i hope so.
godlike123

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

The threads title is misleading actually there are many people that are comfortable on having BTC as digital currency. As there are already establishment accepts bitcoin as mode for payment like BMW company and SAMSUNG whom we know that these companies are huge. This could be mean that other establishment could follow also.
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

People to feel comfortable using BTC takes time because they need to make some adjustments on what they are used to. And also the price is fluctuating so some people can never be comfortable because they panic every time the price got down. For people to be comfortable they should look in the bright side of BTC and don’t get affected by the news about other country that ban it.
 But if many big companies are using BTC and the government legalize it then people will be interested and trust BTC that can eliminate their discomfort.

Reality5

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ?

I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

People are likely going to keep hoarding their Bitcoins. There is this general believe that the value will always go up which is also very true. You cannot blame them. Everyone wants profits.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.
Knowing that bitcoin was already banned in some countries and many people now are thinking negatively over it, we can really say that it would take up a very long time before everyone gets comfortable with the use of it. Although it is hard, we should still be happy considering the fact that there's a possibility that all the people in the world will feel familiar and comfortable with the use of bitcoin.

Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.

Probably if everyone in everyday in everyday is starting to use this cryptocurrency and we can say that if having crypto living with your life may be required to afford good, or maybe it will be implemented to be used for your daily life, but as we can see this days the opposition of more and more countries with regards to anonymity and some other instances which may be questionable and a threat for a country's security may be one of the reasok why they will ban Bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sarungmen

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:31:26 PM

I am sure no one can predict this accurately or give a definite answer to you, because bitcoin already has an image as an investment tool rather than a currency as the initial purpose of bitcoin was created, it will be difficult to change the perspective of current bitcoin users because already many people who consider bitcoin as a field to find income quickly, but we wait if bitcoin has achieved price stability, maybe it's the right time bitcoin to become a
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

Bitcoins is volatile and I think the first who should be comfortable in btc is the government of some countries which keep banning btc on their countries, people will not be comfortable in btc if their government and news on tv keep telling that btc is fraud and scam.
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

Bitcoins is volatile and I think the first who should be comfortable in btc is the government of some countries which keep banning btc on their countries, people will not be comfortable in btc if their government and news on tv keep telling that btc is fraud and scam.

We will be comfortable in bitcoin if many big companies will accept it. In that case many people will feel great about bitcoin and specially if others country stop ban bitcoin in different countries.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

Probably if everyone in everyday in everyday is starting to use this cryptocurrency and we can say that if having crypto living with your life may be required to afford good, or maybe it will be implemented to be used for your daily life, but as we can see this days the opposition of more and more countries with regards to anonymity and some other instances which may be questionable and a threat for a country's security may be one of the reasok why they will ban Bitcoin.
Already a large percentage of people have started using bitcoin.But still there is a long way to go for bitcoin because bitcoin is not supported by some nations and it is also banned in some countries.Bitcoin requires internet connection which is not possible in every corner of the world.It also requires some basic knowledge about how to get operated.It is also a bit complex initially.It also has a risk of getting hacked too.All these problems should be solved then only people will be comfortable in using bitcoin.
Asanza25

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

You are right about the fact that no one wants to spend his bitcoins with belief that value will rise in future. This makes it inefficient as a currency. Smiley Smiley
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:37:07 AM

I think, people will feel comfortable using bitcoin if the government supports the use of bitcoin and accepts bitcoin so bitcoin can be used anywhere and by anyone

Well, I think those fellows that have many Bitcoins feel very comfortable. If seriously, we need to wait for this moment for at least 5-8 years. People are very conservative, and it will take time to accept Bitcoin as a currency.
godlike123

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

I do alreadt feel comfortable having bitcoins and i just wanted to get more on it because i wish also to earn more on bitcoin as its market price moves higher in the near future. The people.here are doing speculations and the common speculations is that bitcoin will going to moon.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:47:17 AM

People will use bitcoin when the following conditions are met:

1) Apps make it VERY easy to buy/sell and trade
2) Big stores and grocery stores accept it, IE Target, Walmart, Food 4 Less, Stater Bros etc
3) Stores offer discounts for using bitcoins (pass on some of the savings from credit card percentage charges to us)
4) People can take part of the their income in bitcoin (see https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-payroll-api)
Soon, using bitcoin and crypto currency as a whole will be made easier. Technology is continually progressing so let us just prepare ourselves for sooner new ways will be invented. I am pretty sure of this.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

Oh, I believe that it may happen in nearest future. But the thing we need the most is believing in crypto by the whole world and it is kind of difficult to reach.

I suppose, those guys that know a lot about the cryptocurrencies and can earn even when the market is down, feel comfortable using Bitcoin always. The other men should learn more about BTC to feel the same.
godlike123

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

Only then people will use comfortably digital currencies, when the states will create all the conditions for their comfortable use. I think that this will not happen soon.
Actually it will depend on he individual. As the likes of me i do have a confort doing bitcoin investment from trading it with other crypto or just holding it in the digital wallet. The comfort will add up if you have also a good digital wallet and a local exchange which you are been used to do trading.
BTCFLOW07

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

I think it relies upon what number of btcs do you have, on the off chance that you were of the few holding +200 since 2013, I think now , you will spend some of them purchasing stuff, however in the event that you have just like 2-5 it will be more similar to a fortune and you wont spend it and a similar will transpire if the cost goes to 10,000 so now you will resemble the 200s folks.

also, When there is an answer for a wallet that simple to utilize/keep up and difficult to take from.

Until further notice I can not prescribe any of my companions to spare/utilize bitcoin, on the grounds that demonstrating to them generally accepted methods to anchor a wallet and utilize them appropriately is a "mission inconceivable" for non specialized clients.
liliano

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:51:23 AM

when the support of many parties such as the country, large companies, positive sentiments about bitcoin are gathered together and there people will be comfortable using bitcoin for daily activities
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

People will feel comfortable when cryptocurrency volatility decreases.If I have 100$ that's 100$ will be in 1 year.I can't say that about cryptocurrency.Today 1 my bitcoin costs $ 20,000 and tomorrow $ 5,000. Definitely this risky storage of capital.And somehow I feel uncomfortable)))

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: