Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: • CRYPTORY • — MAXIMIZE YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL WITH CRYPTORY!  (Read 24385 times)
investspot

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Love me love my Bitcoin.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 03:09:51 PM

Why you posted this ref flag? do you have any proof?

CRYPTORY has been paying instantly for more than 200 days: http://www.investspot.biz/9230-dublin-cryptorium-ltd.html
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:11:54 PM

Why you posted this ref flag? do you have any proof?

CRYPTORY has been paying instantly for more than 200 days: http://www.investspot.biz/9230-dublin-cryptorium-ltd.html

Oh we got another paid advertiser now? Great.

sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:56:16 AM

The money keeps on coming.  Grin
ejinte

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:24:26 AM

WARNING !!  SCAM

Quoting this so it's on this page as well.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
sameev29

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:57:06 AM

WARNING !!  SCAM

Quoting this so it's on this page as well.

What are you saying?

Its not scam,its paying like ti promised.Man don't claim something that hasn't still happened.
lukyforvar

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:11:18 AM

ok, everyone can lose your money where you want better. I've just released the warning, then I hope not tell that you did not know.

Cryptory not engaged in mining, the benefits come from some magical entity.

Bitcoin, the weapon of freedom massive.
sameev29

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:47:38 PM

The profit keeps on rolling.
sameev29

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:52:14 PM

ok, everyone can lose your money where you want better. I've just released the warning, then I hope not tell that you did not know.

Cryptory not engaged in mining, the benefits come from some magical entity.

They don't bring in money from any magical entity.Its a hyip,they have their own way to bring money.But fact is they are paying people like they promised.This is what really matters.
hamza171

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:59:18 PM

I think cryptory won't let us down ,considering the fact that they have been around for years ,and they process the payouts instantly ,make me even more happy about my decision . 
sameev29

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:02:13 PM

I think cryptory won't let us down ,considering the fact that they have been around for years ,and they process the payouts instantly ,make me even more happy about my decision . 

Yes.Most hyips turn off quickly which are fake actually.Cryptory on the other hand has been here for a long time,keeps paying users like they promise.All these point to genuineness,which Cryptory has.
sameev29

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:19:21 PM

Now that Finmutual has been exposed of their scam game,Cryptory leads in its field.
sameev29

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:57:48 AM

Now that Finmutual has been exposed of their scam game,Cryptory leads in its field.
How could this not be a scam? They even said it themselves in the OP, eventually it will fail, but it might take years. It's just a balance of how much is being invested and withdrawn, making this a house of cards.

If you thinking from that aspect our whole society is a house of cards,take one away and it falls.Cryptorys model is more stable than other hyips,they are not just here to show high fake roi and run away with peoples money.They have been paying accurately so far and they will for some time to come.
ejinte

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:38:11 AM

Yes.Most hyips turn off quickly which are fake actually.Cryptory on the other hand has been here for a long time,keeps paying users like they promise.All these point to genuineness,which Cryptory has.

The reson they didn't run away with the money yet is because no one has been falling for this scam. No one with a brain would deposit money which they most likely would lose. The OP been paying lost of money to setup this scam and so far no one been falling for it. Animieboy and other paid trolls in here are desperate for us to deposit some money for three reasons.
#1 they're the creator of this scam and been investing a lot to pull it off.
#2 they're paid trolls
#3 they're really that stupid that they've been deposit money and know that of not lots off money entrees quickly they will lose what they got

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
sameev29

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 12:42:14 PM

The reson they didn't run away with the money yet is because no one has been falling for this scam. No one with a brain would deposit money which they most likely would lose. The OP been paying lost of money to setup this scam and so far no one been falling for it. Animieboy and other paid trolls in here are desperate for us to deposit some money for three reasons.
#1 they're the creator of this scam and been investing a lot to pull it off.
#2 they're paid trolls
#3 they're really that stupid that they've been deposit money and know that of not lots off money entrees quickly they will lose what they got

Don't mind as I say this,you seem to have Updown signature still.They are a clear scam,the op hasnt been around for over 20 days and you are still with them.

Cryptory here is one of the best in the industry.I have deposited bitcoins myself.And so far I am getting returns like they promised.No one is forcing you to join,I am just saying its a good program worth joining.
lukyforvar

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 04:40:48 PM

Cryptory says the benefits come from mining, they have discovered a new algorithm to mine faster, this can be read in its advertising. This is wrong and make mistakes because they do not understand mining

They are listed here http://www.sqmonitor.com/?a=details&lid=2216 and are listed on the exclusive listing that costs $165 you just have to search a bit and you'll have paid for appearing in many listed.

In faq you can read http://www.sqmonitor.com/?a=faq

How to earn in HYIPs?
When scammer launches the HYIP, he spends his money on the web site (hosting, script, design, advertising, etc.). From amount of costs depends period during which HYIP will recoup costs. HYIP administrator expects to receive more money than it spends, and until he reaches that goal, it will pay to all investors. In this interval of time you can earn in HYIP. Some programs are working less than week, and the other for 1-2 years before they stop paying and become SCAM. It is real to earn in HYIPs, but you need to know how to choose programs and which strategies use for investment. Using of referral program and RCB will speed up the process of making a profit.

Maybe this will be very profitable for you, but you do not forget this: The last to go will lose all.
I signed up when I did not know, but I'm out.

Bitcoin, the weapon of freedom massive.
yonce

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:08:09 PM

Cryptory has been a great program that I have been a part of. As with any HYIP, don't just join a program based off forum posts. Seek advice and join a downline.
A ton of resources out there.

STAY AWAY: rockwell,btc-arbs,bitcoin-trader - I've been playing HYIP's and have a near flawless record over the last year. Made over 1000% return last year. Play HYIP's safely and smart! Stay away from the referral whores on this forum, especially from those putting out their referral links in their signatures. They have no other interest but to profit from you.
sameev29

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:24:32 PM

Cryptory says the benefits come from mining, they have discovered a new algorithm to mine faster, this can be read in its advertising. This is wrong and make mistakes because they do not understand mining

They are listed here http://www.sqmonitor.com/?a=details&lid=2216 and are listed on the exclusive listing that costs $165 you just have to search a bit and you'll have paid for appearing in many listed.

In faq you can read http://www.sqmonitor.com/?a=faq

How to earn in HYIPs?
When scammer launches the HYIP, he spends his money on the web site (hosting, script, design, advertising, etc.). From amount of costs depends period during which HYIP will recoup costs. HYIP administrator expects to receive more money than it spends, and until he reaches that goal, it will pay to all investors. In this interval of time you can earn in HYIP. Some programs are working less than week, and the other for 1-2 years before they stop paying and become SCAM. It is real to earn in HYIPs, but you need to know how to choose programs and which strategies use for investment. Using of referral program and RCB will speed up the process of making a profit.

Maybe this will be very profitable for you, but you do not forget this: The last to go will lose all.
I signed up when I did not know, but I'm out.

Well no one is forcing you or anyone to join.You shouldnt invest what you can't afford to lose.Not in hyips even in trading where everything is fine and legal you can lose money easily.Instead with Cryptry you can make money on auto pilot,they give us a chance at least.
sameev29

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:26:13 PM

Someone told me Cryptory is worse than the worst hyip here.I told him to have a look at the official thread.I would like to see if he can prove all the withdrawals done by users and reviews being fake.  Cheesy

Cryptory still is the king of bitcoin hyips.
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:21:44 PM

Someone told me Cryptory is worse than the worst hyip here.I told him to have a look at the official thread.I would like to see if he can prove all the withdrawals done by users and reviews being fake.  Cheesy

dude is obvious your affiliated with Cryptory with all your try hard convincing posts.

Plus you have alot of spammy posts, I wonder why you haven't been ban or kicked of your sig campaign.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sameev29

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 10:35:09 PM

Someone told me Cryptory is worse than the worst hyip here.I told him to have a look at the official thread.I would like to see if he can prove all the withdrawals done by users and reviews being fake.  Cheesy

dude is obvious your affiliated with Cryptory with all your try hard convincing posts.

Plus you have alot of spammy posts, I wonder why you haven't been ban or kicked of your sig campaign.

I am not spamming.I am just showing people that its not what they think.Cryptory is a good hyip in the current market.

About the sig,primedice just counts constructive posts so if my posts are even so called 'spam' they won't be counted,it's simple as that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: