Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:03:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we make changes in the IPO? If yes, how?
No. Do not change anything.
Yes. Change the price to 0.0003 BTC/MIL. Old investors get proportionately more MIL for their investment.
Yes. Change it so that the entire IPO coins are distributed proportionately among investors, i.e. Amount of MIL you receive = Your Investment/Total Investment * 195,000 MIL

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Millionaire Coin (MIL) - Launched!  (Read 76145 times)
TheMightyX

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:20:53 AM

I am so glad to see that 95% of all the posts in this thread are actually critical and not just blindly going along with this charade.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 12:36:47 AM

I am so glad to see that 95% of all the posts in this thread are actually critical and not just blindly going along with this charade.

This is because it is so blatantly obvious in this case. OP sounds like a very bad used car-salesman.

dragnar

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:57:36 AM

This is because it is so blatantly obvious in this case. OP sounds like a very bad used car-salesman.

there is still 20 btc worth sold ( if he did not buy a shit ton himself LOL )

also polo tweeted this

In order to raise the standards of coin IPOs, we are drafting strict requirements for any IPOs we will host in the future. Stay tuned.

LOL fucking finally

lol no ty
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 01:05:05 AM

also polo tweeted this

In order to raise the standards of coin IPOs, we are drafting strict requirements for any IPOs we will host in the future. Stay tuned.

LOL fucking finally

Because busoni is a good guy and a good business man. He doesn't want people to be scammed and he doesn't want to harm his own business. Good decision! Hope he sticks to his word and won't release any single BTC from the IPO until all promises are kept!

dragnar

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:11:16 AM

also polo tweeted this

LOL fucking finally

Because busoni is a good guy and a good business man. He doesn't want people to be scammed and he doesn't want to harm his own business. Good decision! Hope he sticks to his word and won't release any single BTC from the IPO until all promises are kept!

this coin promises noting i cant do for a couple of btc ( prob even 1 btc or lower )

lol no ty
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 01:14:54 AM

also polo tweeted this

LOL fucking finally

this coin promises noting i cant do for a couple of btc ( prob even 1 btc or lower )

The promises busoni wants to be kept are more on the side  --> how is the IPO raised money spent.

dragnar

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:19:42 AM

also polo tweeted this

LOL fucking finally

The promises busoni wants to be kept are more on the side  --> how is the IPO raised money spent.

gl whit that

lol you registered 1 month earlier then me on this forum XD

lol no ty
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 01:25:14 AM

also polo tweeted this

LOL fucking finally

The promises busoni wants to be kept are more on the side  --> how is the IPO raised money spent.

gl whit that

lol you registered 1 month earlier then me on this forum XD

Yeah we will see what happens with this coin. But I think that after the IPO is over and the dev( even though i don't think OP can code) gets the BTC, he will abandon this coin!

Heh, yeah good times were had in 2011. Sooooo cheap BTC in that time.

millionairecoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:30:53 AM

We are not going anywhere and will support MIL continuously.
john38474

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:18:48 AM

lol its not as bad as everyone is making it look! what innovation did dogecoin have? the ipo is a little overpriced but I think investors will still get good return on the price. as the ipo is going.......about half the coins should be unsold and destroyed....so the IPO price is not that bad for a 900,000 coin total supply! I would invest and take profits!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:11:13 AM

lol its not as bad as everyone is making it look! what innovation did dogecoin have? the ipo is a little overpriced but I think investors will still get good return on the price. as the ipo is going.......about half the coins should be unsold and destroyed....so the IPO price is not that bad for a 900,000 coin total supply! I would invest and take profits!

Dogecoin wasn't an ipo, nor was it especially expensive on exchanges either. It may not be the best comparison (and isn't doing particularly great now either).

The best coins to compare to are recent ipos on poloniex or bittrex. All had much lower numbers of coins, and in XBC and XLC's case, a dev who walked out with the money as soon as the ipo was over. Each coin had to find new development teams (XBC's new team looks good, not so sure about XLC yet). Both LCL and XLC sunk below ipo prices rather quickly.

So basically this is an overpriced ipo, for a coin with no special features, sold without any real guarantees, and seemingly rushed onto an exchange from an unknown dev. The coin has a silly name, as an extra bonus. If it wasn't an ipo on poloniex, I expect nobody would pay attention to it at all.

This may seem overly harsh, but that is how it appears to me. I think the luster is off on ipos like this, and only unique coins have a chance. Too many people will be looking for quick profits, so even if you did buy this for some reason, a lot of people will be dumping at any sort of decent rise... fast, I expect.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:12:27 AM

also polo tweeted this

LOL fucking finally

This last statement im starting to doubt more and more .. He did Go along with all of this. first Xbc   ok he may have been cheated by the dev like everyone else But he was doing the Ipo and the statements like escrow do we dont have any affiation to the coin and futurure development doesnt really fly if your hosting it on YOUR Exchange.
you clearly binding the coin to your exchange and You should PROTECT your CUSTOMERS. then the LCL comes along .. a Sell wall for Double what the First Ipo paid, Paid for with money He was suppost to be Holding (It was made clear the Dev wouldnt get the BTC untill the Coins would arrrive that hadnt even been created yet) from the Second IPO.
Now .. he hosts this another semi Ninja Ipo .. nobody knows anything .. they create a big hype and then everyone that enters the box offcourse asks What coin is on Ipo and the Mod say mill MILL MIlllionaire coin!!.
making it look legit. ow i  know they say we know Nothing about it just Ipoing it but really Mods contiously spamming the name makes it look more legit.
They say busoni is looking into it .. Really he looked into it ? Every single one of us took one look at this turd and said .. hey thats a piece of shit ..
Im not sure what Busoni is doing he might just been naive and taking them on their word but .. damm
Now they Twitter they want to put up some Rules ... Right After the shitstorm hits and your IPos dont sell anymore your Asking US for an umbrella?
Anyone with a little common sense would know what these rules should be and I Assumed they where in place and that was coverd by "Busoni is looking into it" but Boy was I wrong.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
johndec2

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:02:36 AM

ROFL. 0.002 BTC worth of MIL sold in the IPO over the last 9 hours.  Nice try guys. You still managed to scam over 19BTC before it all fell apart. Not a bad days work for your run of the mill scammers. Smiley
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:00:46 PM

There were some who still bought it with BTC.
litecoinlover654

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:12:21 PM

i think polo should not risk their repute for this new coin
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 06:21:22 PM

i think polo should not risk their repute for this new coin

I think they realised this themselve and that is the reason why they will introduce the new guidelines for IPOs.

BBmodBB

Activity: 154

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:09:06 PM

I lost big time in the last two POLO IPOS..What I would suggest is ALL THE COIN BE IPO with NO PREMINE..You use the btc to pay the bounties or buy back later at market price. Price is a little bit expensive but I will see how it goes..There is potential if all done right..I also promote coins so if you need bloggers and promoters let me know. Smiley

boycott this ipo! jmho  Shocked

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
foxy

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:29:09 AM

the new scam is on bittrex. from the people who couldn't even raise XBC from the floor you can now buy more empty promises to the tune of nearly $90000 in IPO money.

I'm not really surprised there are so many 'promising' coins with IPOs suddenly, it's bound to happen when the price of bitcoin is rising. Congratulations on your free windfall!

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BBmodBB

Activity: 154

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 02:36:28 AM

We are not going anywhere and will support MIL continuously.

WE? you have multiple personalities? lmfao  Shocked

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
millionairecoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:24:28 AM

We will have MILcart ready on coin launch. This is similar to LimeCart > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=608401.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: