Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst captcha  (Read 3678 times)
Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:44:30 PM

lets blame it on Bill Clinton, who made the internet scary back in 1999

i am here.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:34:07 PM

Yup you are right this is the worst captcha I ever seen in ages.f I were you I would have closed that site and never opened.
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:39:42 PM

That's one site I will never be able to sign up on, lol
Maybe use the audio feature? Roll Eyes

I'm sorry wot? you won't be able to sign up? I don't think any one will be or have signed up to that site what in earth is that?

Currently held as collateral by monbux
Silly Money

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:50:32 PM

I had one once that looked like it was the forumla to the universe or something.

Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:54:16 PM

I think that you need to be on some kind of recreational drug to make sense of that CAPTCHA Huh

Silly Money

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:57:20 PM

Maybe Dank can work it out. Or maybe its one of his drawings? lol

Wusolini (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:16:24 AM

I think that you need to be on some kind of recreational drug to make sense of that CAPTCHA Huh

isn't this one of those 3D pictures?? you should stare in it for while from close distance and then you see the code?

those pictures never worked for me, so I can't tell.

bitmaster111

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 04:26:20 AM

[...] and I thought that was a shitty deal, but now I’m actually not sure which one would be worse. Either way, it’s stuff like this that helps me realize that things could always be a whole [...]
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:29:04 AM

There are some nicer Captcha-likes, but they're usually media-heavy and charge for use. They'll have you do something like drag and drop pictures of cats. Simpler alternatives do something like cycle through (or non-obscure) questions relevant to the content of the particular service, but this only works if they're really obscure and not worth spammers' time to figure out and create a table for. Easier-for-human stereoscopic text images may also be effective (interestingly, you can unfocus your eyes if you don't have stereoscopic glasses and still be able to see in 3D), but that's one of those security-through-obscurity things, too.
berkelip

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:18:42 AM

it's so hard to sign up
You need a 3D glasses to solve it

П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI dayli!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:57:07 AM

it's so hard to sign up
You need a 3D glasses to solve it

I'm pretty sure Dank can solve that without 3D glasses; he only needs to type what he sees Cool
Wusolini (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:50:46 PM

There are some nicer Captcha-likes, but they're usually media-heavy and charge for use. They'll have you do something like drag and drop pictures of cats. Simpler alternatives do something like cycle through (or non-obscure) questions relevant to the content of the particular service, but this only works if they're really obscure and not worth spammers' time to figure out and create a table for. Easier-for-human stereoscopic text images may also be effective (interestingly, you can unfocus your eyes if you don't have stereoscopic glasses and still be able to see in 3D), but that's one of those security-through-obscurity things, too.

yes, I like areyouahuman.com captchas ....  put ingredients on pizza, park the car, refresh athlete .... it's kind a fun, and solving with mouse is convenient.
I understabd it's hard to outwit automaded scripts developers and geeks but some captchas are gone too far

Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:54:53 PM

yes, I like areyouahuman.com captchas ....  put ingredients on pizza, park the car, refresh athlete .... it's kind a fun, and solving with mouse is convenient.
I understabd it's hard to outwit automaded scripts developers and geeks but some captchas are gone too far

Yup - I tried out a few doge faucets for shits and giggles recently. The CAPTCHAs that I came across were ones that were solvable using a mouse. Was a much more pleasant experience, not having to deviate to the keyboard to try and solve some insanely unreadable print.

Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:01:29 PM

Didn't take a screenshot but I got one today that was of 3 letters and they were all blurred out. lol
snaildvorak

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:45:55 AM

Any nerd here can solve this captcha?  Cheesy

KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:29:18 AM

I am the world's most productive CAPTCHA maker and I will take all your advice under consideration.

Nah, I'm just fucking with you I really hate captchas as well, I was on the internet only for a few years before they started. It's interesting that one day a bot will pass all this CAPTCHA tests, that bot will probably also pass the Turing test with flying colors and will probably also rent an apartment in NYC.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
jmintuck

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:44:46 AM

I se4nt SolveMedia some messages (angry) about the captcha when it was little more than a smuged painting lookalike, or scroll that a little kid would do. I coulnt solve those.  Next day: Results, as in readable captchas.
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 04:11:53 PM

I am the world's most productive CAPTCHA maker and I will take all your advice under consideration.

Nah, I'm just fucking with you I really hate captchas as well, I was on the internet only for a few years before they started. It's interesting that one day a bot will pass all this CAPTCHA tests, that bot will probably also pass the Turing test with flying colors and will probably also rent an apartment in NYC.

There are plenty of captcha bots out there atm
captchas are useless imo
there are plenty of bots out there but they can't pass all types of captcha , this is the reason they keep changing to different formats of captcha from plain text image to picking the correct anime character, so that the bots can't get it right every time.

ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:17:34 PM

the worst captcha is that one in which you have to put an image in a properly position
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:20:29 PM

the worst captcha is that one in which you have to put an image in a properly position

What's so bad about that? I think that they are one of the best, unless it is a jigsaw type one, those can be a little too time consuming.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: