Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LeafCoin team - FAIL  (Read 1215 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
__ron__

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 05:14:53 PM

I hope that you know where you are talking about?
We had some time off, we all work and have families to take care off.
Recently i started to get live back in Leafcoin, because also I have a LOT of money invested,which damped away.
Since we started to get active here at BCT the only thing that comes our way is FUD.
Why did you guys waited for me(or us) to start spreading FUD?
You could do that weeks, even months ago when it was silent.

But no, when the action is back, suddenly you feel justiced to call people scammers, WITHOUT any evidence or so ever.

Did you lose a lot of money? Well that is life, we also did.

So adding new products, completed a Leafcoin Multipool and huge giveaways @ IRC isn't work?

Accusing us being scammers is based on TOTALLY nothing, because we are not.

Please go to scamcoins who relaunch 2 or 3 times, or where premine gets hammered to exchanges when they go live.

this messages will probably be deleted, because you made a selfmoderated thread .

If so, i know enough.

Ron, Can you just answer one question please? Leaf team's main objective were " help in reforestation" . Can you answer me this?   What help did Leaf team do towards reforestation? AFAI you guys never associated  with any green associations or tried it.

I can, and you just could have asked me at IRC or in PM.(without opening an thread here in the open and call some people scammers)
We were waiting for the price go up, because a minimum fro the donation is 10.000 euro.
So what is the use of throwing it at the exchange now?
The complete Altmarket went down, so we waited.

__ron__

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 05:25:50 PM

leafcoin logo and algo is ugly, no work no success (really... this logo was created for kill the coin? lol)

I already tell you that, aaron.

bye.

Think before you type something, i will explain to all those real comminuty who followed the coin always and now tell we are scammers.

This will be  my last post, further contact can go in our IRC channel, PM or email (see the shops adres)

When we launched the coin we had a lot of ideas, those ideas where spread here in the forum and in IRC.
Everytime when we had a good idea, some other coin ran away with that idea, over and over again.

We decided to not talk about new ideas in the open anymore, only on OP level.
Because some where copying our ideas, and we are a too small team to inplement those things fast.
Yes, we all have a 40+ hours working week, and i have also my own company to run.
Holidays were comming, so we planned new things(brainstorm sessions) after this period.
Main dev, MCG will be back this week.

If we would run away with the premine, or the foundation leafs, you could call us scammers.

But that is not the case, so i want to ask you to at least change the topic.

You can contact me anytime, i am situated in the Netherlands, so bear with me that i also must sleep.

platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:10:40 AM

Sorry to hear there were another scam in a crypto world.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: