Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2014-06-04] CoinJar Returns to Apple App Store With Features Restored  (Read 547 times)
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 09:28:39 PM

A link to an article.

We already heard that Bitcoin apps are going to be back to Apple store Wink

And another news related was published on Coindesk!
Australia-based bitcoin wallet and exchange provider CoinJar has announced that its iOS app is now available for iPhone users in the UK and Australia.

“[The] CoinJar app will be available in the following countries in 24 hours: Australia, Austria Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland [and the] UK.”

Soon the rest of the world Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:55:29 PM

“[The] CoinJar app will be available in the following countries in 24 hours: Australia, Austria Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland [and the] UK.”

What's going to happen if one of these lucky people travel from their home country with their CoinJar enabled iphone to... A COUNTRY NOT ON THAT LIST!  Shocked This is going to be total chaos, I don't think Apple have thought this one through.

Vires in numeris
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 10:05:35 PM

What's going to happen if one of these lucky people travel from their home country with their CoinJar enabled iphone to... A COUNTRY NOT ON THAT LIST!  Shocked This is going to be total chaos, I don't think Apple have thought this one through.

Well I am sure that nothing will happen.
I think this is just that you cannot download this app anywhere else (for now), but if you already downloaded you can travel with your phone Wink isn't? Smiley

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:06:18 PM

Well I am sure that nothing will happen.
I think this is just that you cannot download this app anywhere else (for now), but if you already downloaded you can travel with your phone Wink isn't? Smiley

I believe so. To track and block apps by IP would be quite an undertaking. 

fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:13:32 PM

I think that doesn't bother Apple. All they care about is the locations where the app is sold. That's what they are legally responsible for.
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 04:15:58 PM

I think that doesn't bother Apple. All they care about is the locations where the app is sold. That's what they are legally responsible for.

Indeed. And well I am pretty sure it is a matter of few days when they will returns it to whole world.

As for now already so many countries can use it. Matter or days.
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:24:08 PM

Indeed. And well I am pretty sure it is a matter of few days when they will returns it to whole world.

As for now already so many countries can use it. Matter or days.

It's a good week. Disk, Apple, eBay, Paypal, Amazon... It's a good week.
davidgdg

Activity: 551
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:40:48 PM

Any sign of blockchain following suit?

"There is only one thing that is seriously morally wrong with the world, and that is politics. By 'politics' I mean all that, and only what, involves the State." Jan Lester "Escape from Leviathan"
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:43:25 PM

Any sign of blockchain following suit?

Give it a little time. The apps will have to be resubmitted I would guess. The approval process takes a little time as well.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: