Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Goat is a SCAMMER!!! Part 2: Revenge of the Goat!  (Read 6564 times)
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:40:39 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 10:51:27 AM by The goat formally known as Goat

Goat is a SCAMMER!!! Part 2: Revenge of the Goat

So OP in the following thread called me a scammer and then locked the thread when his claims were falling apart. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.0  to be fair it is mostly trolling with smoothie and theymos trying to find how I might have really scammed. If you read all 25 pages you can see they pretty much failed.

I asked in meta to unlock the thread but I guess he is upset I called him a dumbass when he tried to frame me. He recovered posts of mine that had been deleted ages ago and put it in a context to make me look like I was a scammer. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030035#msg7030035  He goes out of his way to try and make me look like a scammer by posting my private messages but wont lift a finger to let me defend myself, lol! Theymos is this cuz I'm the only one with balls to post about you GLBSE, Pirate and forum donation scams? At least you have not banned me AGAIN yet for it.  Kiss

Anyway OPs "lawyer" is extorting me for around 1500 BTC but since that thread is locked I can not post in it so I will post here.

My offer for you is to talk about the problem and try to solve this without the court.
If you think this is not serious,you can take the offer seriously after receiving the court invite,it is the same for me when you will take it serious,it may be only your problem.
Gurrty agreed with me to ask agreement for 60% of the full amount as agreement for you but claiming for 100% refund from the court.
You can consider that with your lawyers and i bet if they are good,they will advice you to refund that 60% and leave with 40% just like that.
The idea of the 60% is just to make the things better for you and also not leaving my custumer with empty hands.
That's a soluthin which both of you can and must be happy,because the facts i noted above (he won't leave with empty hands,and you in your end,won't have troubles in country which you know nothing about and also the laws on it).
That's a chance for both of you just to complete the misunderstanding between you without spending money on travel,translators,lawyers services and many many more.
We are open to her your and your lawyers decision.
No one is here to threatens,we all are here to find good solution for both of us.
If you are not able to even refund the 60%,if Gurrty accepts,he may give you respite for weekly/montly payments or etc.
Everything can be discussed.
The case will be civil for misleading and lying with ponzi and scam schemes for stealing small and high amounts.
Also not in second place Bitcoin si known also for usage for that kind of schemes and things like drugs,terorism and many many bad names which we can use for the things which you have used your coins and the acquisition itself.
It will be started from me as laywer who represent my custumer based on the proofs we have so far,and the claim won't be only for the problems with my custumer,but all the schemes you are doing.
Your lawyers will also explain you that the court have right and they will do any research for your monthly incoming,your taxes and everything about your money,how they was earned and everything.
So i hope you didn't throw your receipts and you have valid proofs for your incomes Smiley
No matter what you think you know,the court have the only and the last word and you must know that.
I am tired to telling you to contact your lawyers before its to late.
And think about the agreement.

He is allegedly going to post the court documents today in public on this forum so if anyone finds them, please post the link in this thread.

Scammers are going to scam, stay safe and trust no one. Esp on this forum!

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:12:24 AM

Here we go again...the good old BTC attracts so much drama.
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:17:55 AM

Yes, however if one can call another a scammer on this forum (with no evidence!) I think one should be able to defend oneself.

That locked thread thing bothers me as clearly it was not resolved. I'm still getting PMs saying send money or else! Oh well, open a new thread is an easy solution.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:19:37 AM

Yes, however if one can call another a scammer on this forum (with no evidence!) I think one should be able to defend oneself.

That locked thread thing bothers me as clearly it was not resolved. I'm still getting PMs saying send money or else! Oh well, open a new thread is an easy solution.

I guess so, I am a little confused why that thread was closed, maybe our moderator friend can shed some light on what happened to the OP since he went quiet.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 11:23:06 AM

Goat ... I must say I don't know your case and I don't know you.
But  I read all of those threads from last days about you and your "scamming" attempt.

I must say - if you are not guilty of any scamming - why you are defending yourself? Smiley just walk away from it and forget it.
If you are not guilty.

People are calling other people scammers daily. And not all of the people who were called a scammer are scammers.

I must say when I see your "trust" feedbacks I won't risk to deal with you Smiley but only because of that I don't need to deal with you.

So I say - if you are not a scammer just don't take it too personally and walk away from those threads about you.

People who know you will know what to think. And the rest should not believe in everything what they do read.

ps. Bitcointalk is the best place to talk about BTC. Wink but indeed - some of the members are well.. strange Smiley

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:25:51 AM

if you are not guilty of any scamming - why you are defending yourself?

I'm a troll and this is dramatalk. Also I'm board and getting people like theymos and smoothie to act like fools I find funny/entertaining. Yes I am sure I have all sorts of mental disorders but at least I am honest, haha  Grin

Trolling
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:50:12 AM

PLZ stop scamming, thx.

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:02:52 PM

PLZ stop scamming, thx.

Lol, if scamming on this forum had to stop, no one would bother to post here, I doubt theymos would even bother to run it.

Trolling
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:58:37 PM

Your lawyers will also explain you that the court have right and they will do any research for your monthly incoming,your taxes and everything about your money,how they was earned and everything.

This Kodoff guy sounds like a joke. He did say something about posting documents from the court on Monday, right? Will be interesting to see which court / country these are actually coming from..
bjalbert

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:38:29 PM

So what was this Tygrr-bot project and how much did he invest? I would take BTC out of the picture since it was $10/BTC back then so claiming you owe 4k BTC is just stupid. Anyways interested to know what people paid you for and what happened to the money. Was there a signed contract between you guys for the initial investment?
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:23:08 AM

This Kodoff guy sounds like a joke. He did say something about posting documents from the court on Monday, right? Will be interesting to see which court / country these are actually coming from..

Yeah, calling him a "joke" is just being nice. Anyway no documents that I can find.

Trolling
V.Kodoff

Activity: 195

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:00:30 AM

Yeah, calling him a "joke" is just being nice. Anyway no documents that I can find.
The claim is already at the public prosecutor.
We are waiting for the paper work from court and not only you but everyone will be able to see our thread which will be locked to prevent spam.
I would like to notify you that every single post will be used against you based on our laws and the disrespect will cost you a lot.
Once again,i will be friendly and polite with you 7 days after i post the documents,that's the time i agreed to give you with my custumer.
After that,we will get back our offer for the 60% claim and just continue the case in court for 100% refund.
My custumer will remain silent and the thread was closed by my advice.
Spamming on something which peoples don't have work on is not only not imperative,it is pointless.
This is between you,him,me and your lawyers.
If you don't have lawyers and you don't want to complete this by the easy way,then it will be against me and you in the court.
We are waiting for the paper works,i will print/screen them and give an original sample to be matched from our court if you have doubt are they genuine or not.
You will be able to match via google are they legit or not,so i guess you will take that seriously then.
I don't really care how you take this because no matter you want or not,this is more than real,and thigs is already out of that forum.
I won't be posting more here,but i had and i will continue to screen everything you saying.
Ignorance always has bad costs.
You can spam whatever you like in your own thread and say whatever you like.
Your defence here means nothing to the court,if you like to defend yourself to the "trolls" that's only your problem.
I am sure you had many problems in the forum,but no one has courage to make your problems real.
And don't worry about me,i have accepted doing this for FREE just because i have all the evidences,and i know what i am doing agaisnt the virutal crimes.
Wish you best of luck and i hope you will realize the only way out of this is to talk with my custumer to find solution about solving the problem.
When the paper work come out,as plaintiff i will have the only right to close the claim/case because of agreement,ofcourse if me and my custumer agree on it and you are okay paying him when you can.
No one threat you,no one force you.The agreement is in free will.
But the court decision won't be at free will and you will be forced to pay 100% if you think u can afford the risk gambling with your luck without sharing what's going on with a lawyer.
And i really hope you will find a lawyer who know our and the EU laws against virtual crimes.
Not only reading them via Google but know them Smiley
You will find the difference between reading them and know them and how to use them Smiley
This is my last non-official message to you. /thread

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:03:21 AM

gonna need an extra big bag for this one.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
CustomChickenDelivery

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Tha Chickenator

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:23:17 AM

Yup.

possible intense legal gymnastics.

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:26:13 AM

We are waiting for the paper work from court and not only you but everyone will be able to see our thread which will be locked to prevent spam.
I would like to notify you that every single post will be used against you based on our laws and the disrespect will cost you a lot.
Once again,i will be friendly and polite with you 7 days after i post the documents,that's the time i agreed to give you with my custumer.
After that,we will get back our offer for the 60% claim and just continue the case in court for 100% refund.
Spamming on something which peoples don't have work on is not only not imperative,it is pointless.
If you don't have lawyers and you don't want to complete this by the easy way,then it will be against me and you in the court.
We are waiting for the paper works,i will print/screen them and give an original sample to be matched from our court if you have doubt are they genuine or not.
You will be able to match via google are they legit or not,so i guess you will take that seriously then.
I don't really care how you take this because no matter you want or not,this is more than real,and thigs is already out of that forum.
I won't be posting more here,but i had and i will continue to screen everything you saying.
Your defence here means nothing to the court,if you like to defend yourself to the "trolls" that's only your problem.
I am sure you had many problems in the forum,but no one has courage to make your problems real.
And don't worry about me,i have accepted doing this for FREE just because i have all the evidences,and i know what i am doing agaisnt the virutal crimes.
Wish you best of luck and i hope you will realize the only way out of this is to talk with my custumer to find solution about solving the problem.
When the paper work come out,as plaintiff i will have the only right to close the claim/case because of agreement,ofcourse if me and my custumer agree on it and you are okay paying him when you can.
But the court decision won't be at free will and you will be forced to pay 100% if you think u can afford the risk gambling with your luck without sharing what's going on with a lawyer.
And i really hope you will find a lawyer who know our and the EU laws against virtual crimes.
You will find the difference between reading them and know them and how to use them Smiley

So, your "client" who does not even claim you represent him, demands that I send you, a "lawyer" 2000 BTC or you will file charges against me in some unknown country? And post these total legit documents online?

For real?

BTW what is my "crime"? lol

This forum is better than TV, no joke. You can't make this shit up!

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:10:27 AM

So, your "client" who does not even claim you represent him, demands that I send you, a "lawyer" 2000 BTC or you will file charges against me in some unknown country? And post these total legit documents online?

For real?

BTW what is my "crime"? lol

Time will tell the outcome. Words on a forum are just that, words.

Actions will always be what matters.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:26:38 AM

Words on a forum are just that, words.

Odd hearing that come from someone who does no action yet sure has a lot of words!

Anyway can't wait for Bulgarian court documents to be posted. Will be great fun I'm sure.

Trolling
V.Kodoff

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:27:46 AM

If you,forumly known as "Goat",Chaang Noi from Thailand,haven't blocked my custumer messages,he will be able to confirm that i represent him.
Secondly,i do not request and never requested the refund to be for me or on me.
The refund will be only on my Custumer wallet,because i have nothing to do with this coins except the fact i am going to claim from the court refund.
The things i know from you,and the evidences (such as pms) is enough for the court and for the case to not start agaisnt "unknown perpetrator" but against Chaang Noi,known as "Goat" from bitcointalk.org
The court and the public prosecutor know how to do their checks if and when they need more infos about you.
I will post the legal documents online soon as the public prosecutor provide the copies of them to me,because they are going to 3 ways.
One for the lawyers,one for the court and one for the prosecutor itself.
My client is the one who requesting the refund and he is the only one who can and will receive them for you.
I am not sure how you imagine i will hold such an large amount on me to redirect them to my custumer?
The fact of holding something which is not mine is absurd at all.
Soon you will unblock his private messages no matter you like it or not Smiley Just give us little bit time,i hope you know how the court process going and when you can expect the documents Smiley
Like i said above,if you have any doubt are they genuine or not,you can do the google check by urself or ask your lawyers to check them out Smiley
Sadly you make me to post non-official again to answer your no-sense posts but it is obvious that you are trying to delay which is okay with me Smiley
You can unblock my custumer and talk about the agreement if you want.
It is the same for us are you going to unblock and discuss or not,it depends on you Smiley
You will understand that we are trying to help you out but i hope it won't be to late for you.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:35:01 AM

If you,forumly known as "Goat",Chaang Noi from Thailand,haven't blocked my custumer messages,he will be able to confirm that i represent him.
Secondly,i do not request and never requested the refund to be for me or on me.
The refund will be only on my Custumer wallet,because i have nothing to do with this coins except the fact i am going to claim from the court refund.
The things i know from you,and the evidences (such as pms) is enough for the court and for the case to not start agaisnt "unknown perpetrator" but against Chaang Noi,known as "Goat" from bitcointalk.org
The court and the public prosecutor know how to do their checks if and when they need more infos about you.
I will post the legal documents online soon as the public prosecutor provide the copies of them to me,because they are going to 3 ways.
One for the lawyers,one for the court and one for the prosecutor itself.
My client is the one who requesting the refund and he is the only one who can and will receive them for you.
I am not sure how you imagine i will hold such an large amount on me to redirect them to my custumer?
The fact of holding something which is not mine is absurd at all.
Soon you will unblock his private messages no matter you like it or not Smiley Just give us little bit time,i hope you know how the court process going and when you can expect the documents Smiley
Like i said above,if you have any doubt are they genuine or not,you can do the google check by urself or ask your lawyers to check them out Smiley
Sadly you make me to post non-official again to answer your no-sense posts but it is obvious that you are trying to delay which is okay with me Smiley
You can unblock my custumer and talk about the agreement if you want.
It is the same for us are you going to unblock and discuss or not,it depends on you Smiley
You will understand that we are trying to help you out but i hope it won't be to late for you.

I think might as well file for criminal extortion and fraud charges against the user known as V. Kodoff. When the police want more information about you, they know what to do.  Roll Eyes

And no, your PM is blocked. I want all your trolling/extortion in public. You do know anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law? You are looking to face 30 years in jail here. You had best either find a real lawyer and know what I say is true, or you can use google! If i were you i would quit the extortion attempt and get a lawyer!

lol

BTW I am really waiting to get your real name and your "clients" real name to place libel and fraud charges. What your client did in France is highly illegal.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:41:05 AM

Odd hearing that come from someone who does no action yet sure has a lot of words!

Anyway can't wait for Bulgarian court documents to be posted. Will be great fun I'm sure.

LOL you mean like this? ----> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262892.0  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

vs.

this? -----> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=243341.0   Grin Grin Grin

Yeah seems as if you are talking about yourself when it comes to words.

Words are just words...and you are living proof of that one right there by the evidence above.  Grin

Oh the hilarity of the irony of your last post. LOL

As I was saying...

We will see what comes of the claims the supposed attorney who has posted about you in this thread.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:50:48 AM

LOL you mean like this? ----> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262892.0  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

vs.

Words are just words...and you are living proof of that one right there by the evidence above.  Grin

As I was saying...

We will see what comes of the claims the supposed attorney who has posted about you in this thread.

Your long con scamming operation is not really on topic here. You failed to prove you were not a scammer in the other thread. If you want to talk about that, please make your own thread.

I suspect the documents that might be posted will either be complete bull shit or a complaint filed at some low level court/police station in some place like Romania. I could pretty much do the same here in Thailand vs anyone. Its only about $100 to place a criminal charge here. This "female lawyer" seems to be betting that I will get scared and thus pay the price demanded when she spends her $50 (month pay for you?) trying to scare me. Problem is for you, I have done nothing wrong.

If it was not for the fact that I have meet some brain dead retarded lawyers in the USA I would even doubt there was a chance in hell this person was a real lawyer. She fails to understand basic concepts such as jurisdiction or giving advice/threats to counter parties. It's just insanity.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:56:09 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 09:50:27 AM by smoothie

vs.

As I was saying...

Your long con scamming operation is not really on topic here. You failed to prove you were not a scammer in the other thread. If you want to talk about that, please make your own thread.

I suspect the documents that might be posted will either be complete bull shit or a complaint filed at some low level court/police station in some place like Romania. I could pretty much do the same here in Thailand vs anyone. Its only about $100 to place a criminal charge here. This "female lawyer" seems to be betting that I will get scared and thus pay the price demanded when she spends her $50 (month pay for you?) trying to scare me. Problem is for you, I have done nothing wrong.

If it was not for the fact that I have meet met some brain dead retarded lawyers in the USA I would even doubt there was a chance in hell this person was a real lawyer. She fails to understand basic concepts such as jurisdiction or giving advice/threats to counter parties. It's just insanity.

lol I know the truth hurts Goat but no need to throw a hissy fit about it. You tried to point the topic of using words and no actions at me...i proved you wrong and yes I know it hurts Goat. No need to cry.  Kiss

For someone who cries you get "attacked" all the time you sure like to throw cheap shots here and there on a regular basis dont you? LOL I can take it.  Grin Grin Grin

My problem? No it isn't my problem. I'm just posting my thoughts on a public forum which last I checked are still legal in my country.

Okay goat we will see what comes of the supposed documents from that guy who claimed he is an attorney. I have my big bag of popcorn ready.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

fonzie

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:43:54 AM

GOAT, PLZ stop scamming, thx! Game over!

simtal

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:50:41 AM

This is brill, cant wait to see how it ends. *gets popcorn

Xelpherpolis

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:02:51 AM

Sadly enough this thread and a few others on here give me a good laugh, the drama is always high in the scam section.
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:04:56 AM

Sadly enough this thread and a few others on here give me a good laugh, the drama is always high in the scam section.

Thank you  Cheesy          The first thread is some of my better work in a while. Let us see where this one goes!

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:10:07 AM

Yes I agree. When goat decides to run from the important questions and likes to blow up tiny comments that have nothing to do with his claim about crying about "threats" or whatever he decides he wants to whine about next, it is all funny to read.

Have at this thread. I'll be watching with my popcorn.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:13:01 AM

Yes I agree. When goat decides to run from the important questions and likes to blow up tiny comments that have nothing to do with his claim about crying about "threats" or whatever he decides he wants to whine about next, it is all funny to read.

Why must you insist to troll and attack me in this thread? Do you not realize it is not about you? You say you are going to watch it, but you are really going to look for everything and anything to bitch about and try to make me look bad. I can't wait until you break out your classic "Prove you are not a witch" attack. Do you really think OP needs your help? Do you think you helped him last time? If so troll away!

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:14:40 AM

Why must you insist to troll and attack me in this thread? Do you not realize it is not about you? You say you are going to watch it, but you are really going to look for everything and anything to bitch about and try to make me look bad. I can't wait until you break out your classic "Prove you are not a witch" attack. Do you really think OP needs your help? Do you think you helped him last time? If so troll away!

Simply commenting on how funny it is to watch you do the things you do....  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy...nothing more.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:16:31 AM

bitch bitch bitch bitch cry cry bitch

off topic troll

look at me, i can troll too, don't want Goat to have his fun, i want to ruin it too

bitch bitch cry cry bitch.

Roll Eyes

Trolling
raskul

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:24:47 AM

enough! i just want to see the court docs.

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:32:40 AM

I think they will be posted in a different "locked" thread.

Trolling
fonzie

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:41:24 AM

I already received them, to be honest I´m pretty shocked how nefarious the actions of Goat were!
I just redirected them to Oprah!

"Goat, PLZ stop scamming, thx!"

V.Kodoff

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:07:44 PM

vs.

As I was saying...

If it was not for the fact that I have meet some brain dead retarded lawyers in the USA I would even doubt there was a chance in hell this person was a real lawyer. She fails to understand basic concepts such as jurisdiction or giving advice/threats to counter parties. It's just insanity.
Yes,actually the claim will be on Romania,Bucharest.
You can start anything you want against me on Thailand,if you think i did something wrong. You have no reason for not doing this Smiley
I am doing my job,and consider the laws over the world,and my license,i have the right to defend EVERYONE and that's not something illegal Smiley
But if you think i am doing something ILLEGAL,please,do not waste time and put the charges where you think they will get attention.
The fact that my client give you the possibility to leave this with 40% free profit with refunding him only 60% it is obvious that he have only good intentions about you.
But by your ignorance about his claim for refund or particle one even when he got all the evidences (contact,pms and everything) makes you look more and more guilty.
If you are smart enough,you still have chance to leave this with your scamming profit of 40% and not leaving my client with empty hands by refunding 60%.
I am not sure why he is so nice with you by giving you this possibility to leave this with such an large amount of bitcoins but that is his decision.
You are saying "low court" and stuff like that,but which court is low and which is high when we are part of the European Union?
The last instance which can dispute our "low court" decision is only the supreme court in Belgium.
I am not sure what illegal things my client have done in France but i hope you are aware of my words about you can defend yourself only about the claim which was on the court.
It is other thing if you like to start another claim/case agaisnt him based on other facts and claims.
I care to complete this case/claim,not to defend him about any other charges,because my job is to help him complete this,nothing else more.
It is your problem are you going to put charges on him for another crimes.
I am just here about this case,and i don't really care about any others.
It seems both of you are hiding something,and when they come transparent one of you won't be so happy.
If he is hiding/lying me,then that can be only his problem not mine.
I am defending him based on the facts/proofs he gaved me.
Lies from or his side can only harm you/him.
I am just an lawyer doing his job,and everyone knows that if you lie your lawyer (you claim that my client hide/lie something from me)(not you but him,as my client) will get in trouble because of that.
So don't worry,i have no reasons to be worried,only you or him(if he hide or lie me somehow) can be worried.
Also as lawyer if i understand that he is lying me for something,i have the right to decline his defend and just redirect the job which was done so far to new defender.

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:11:12 PM

I already received them, to be honest I´m pretty shocked how nefarious the actions of Goat were!
I just redirected them to Oprah!

"Goat, PLZ stop scamming, thx!"

yeah right.

Trolling
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:19:29 PM

You can start anything you want against me on Thailand,if you think i did something wrong. You have no reason for not doing this Smiley
I am doing my job,and consider the laws over the world,and my license,i have the right to defend EVERYONE and that's not something illegal Smiley
But if you think i am doing something ILLEGAL,please,do not waste time and put the charges where you think they will get attention.
The fact that my client give you the possibility to leave this with 40% free profit with refunding him only 60% it is obvious that he have only good intentions about you.
But by your ignorance about his claim for refund or particle one even when he got all the evidences (contact,pms and everything) makes you look more and more guilty.
If you are smart enough,you still have chance to leave this with your scamming profit of 40% and not leaving my client with empty hands by refunding 60%.
I am not sure why he is so nice with you by giving you this possibility to leave this with such an large amount of bitcoins but that is his decision.
You are saying "low court" and stuff like that,but which court is low and which is high when we are part of the European Union?
The last instance which can dispute our "low court" decision is only the supreme court in Belgium.
I am not sure what illegal things my client have done in France but i hope you are aware of my words about you can defend yourself only about the claim which was on the court.
It is other thing if you like to start another claim/case agaisnt him based on other facts and claims.
I care to complete this case/claim,not to defend him about any other charges,because my job is to help him complete this,nothing else more.
It is your problem are you going to put charges on him for another crimes.
I am just here about this case,and i don't really care about any others.
It seems both of you are hiding something,and when they come transparent one of you won't be so happy.
If he is hiding/lying me,then that can be only his problem not mine.
I am defending him based on the facts/proofs he gaved me.
Lies from or his side can only harm you/him.
I am just an lawyer doing his job,and everyone knows that if you lie your lawyer (you claim that my client hide/lie something from me)(not you but him,as my client) will get in trouble because of that.
So don't worry,i have no reasons to be worried,only you or him(if he hide or lie me somehow) can be worried.
Also as lawyer if i understand that he is lying me for something,i have the right to decline his defend and just redirect the job which was done so far to the new defender.

Ha, it's a Romanian "female lawyer" who understands her "client" is hiding information about the case!  Wonder how well that will go  Roll Eyes

Think your client is full of shit? Yeah me too, this will be fun!  Tongue

Also quit asking for a pay out. There will be none so just drop it. I think this might be the last time you take a case for free from a troll on the internet! He has nothing to lose and gets to keep the troll going longer! You are his tool!

Ready to give us your name yet?

Trolling
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:50:12 PM

No, d00d, you are NOT representing the defendant, you are representing the claimant. But not even that you understand, isn't?

By the way, so the claim "will be", that means, you did not even started the procedures?
raskul

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:51:42 PM

I think they will be posted in a different "locked" thread.

i think; there will never be, such documentation.

V.Kodoff

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:03:50 PM

Goat,do u mind pm me those illegal stuff which my client did proof based? I like to be informed to know what to do in future.
You can block the private messages after this again.
I didn't know he is shady and stuff but with the things you did say,i have something in mind.
If your words are proof based,consider i am doing this for free,i have no reason to continue and i will redirect him to another defender/lawyer.
His elliptically and your claim about any illegal stuff done from him,i am open to check what's going on about this,and if you are right i know what to do.
I know he have nothing to loose using me,but everything can be changed.

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:04:18 PM

Interesting reading:

http://www.doingbusiness.org/data/exploreeconomies/romania/enforcing-contracts/

Below is a detailed summary of the efficiency of contract enforcement. It follows the evolution of a sale of goods dispute, tracking the time, cost and number of procedures involved from the moment the plaintiff files the lawsuit until actual payment.

Filing and service

1         Plaintiff requests payment: Plaintiff or his lawyer asks Defendant orally or in writing to comply with the contract.
2         Mandatory conciliation or mediation: Plaintiff invites Defendant to settle the dispute. Because conciliation or mediation fails, Plaintiff is required to submit a written document to the judge proving that conciliation or mediation- prior to initiating the lawsuit- has failed.
3         Plaintiff’s hiring of lawyer: Plaintiff hires a lawyer to represent him before the court.
*         Plaintiff’s filing of summons and complaint: Plaintiff files his summons and complaint with the court, orally or in writing.
*         Plaintiff’s payment of court fees: Plaintiff pays court duties, stamp duties, or any other type of court fee.
4         Registration of court case: The court administration registers the lawsuit or court case. This includes assigning a reference number to the lawsuit or court case.
*         Assignment of court case to a judge: The court case is assigned to a specific judge through a random procedure, automated system, ruling of an administrative judge, court officer, etc.
5         Court scrutiny of summons and complaint: A judge examines Plaintiff's summons and complaint for formal requirements.
6         Delivery of summons and complaint to person authorized to perform service of process on Defendant: The judge or a court officer delivers the summons to a summoning office, officer, or authorized person (including Plaintiff), for service of process on Defendant.
*         Mailing of summons and complaint: Court or process server, including (private) bailiff, mails summons and complaint to Defendant.
7         First attempt at physical delivery: A first attempt to physically deliver summons and complaint to Defendant is successful in the majority of cases.
*         Application for pre-judgment attachment: Plaintiff submits an application in writing for the attachment of Defendant's property prior to judgment. (see assumption 5)
*         Decision on pre-judgment attachment: The judge decides whether to grant Plaintiff’s request for pre-judgment attachment of Defendant’s property and notifies Plaintiff and Defendant of the decision. This step may include requesting that Plaintiff submit guarantees or bonds to secure Defendant
8         Pre-judgment attachment.: Defendant's property is attached prior to judgment. Attachment is either physical or achieved by registering, marking, debiting or separating assets. (see assumption 5)
9         Report on pre-judgment attachment: Court enforcement officer or (private) bailiff issues and delivers a report on the attachment of Defendant’s property to the judge. (see assumption 5)
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:07:03 PM

Goat,do u mind pm me those illegal stuff which my client did proof based? I like to be informed to know what to do in future.
I didn't know he is shady and stuff but with the things you did say,i have something in mind.
If your words are proof based,consider i am doing this for free,i have no reason to continue and i will redirect him to another defender/lawyer.
His elliptically and your claim about any illegal stuff done from him,i am open to check what's going on about this,and if you are right i know what to do.

d00d, please, do not leave so early! The best is about to come and you are already showing signs to give it up?

Do not disappoint our audience, after all we everyone deserves some drama and laughs after what happened.
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:09:39 PM

You are trying to sue me, and you are trying to get info about the case from me? How about you go fuck yourself trolling dumbass!

Give me your fucking name, where you work and if you are a real lawyer maybe we can work things out!

If you are not willing to give me your name and prove you are a lawyer you really need to go fuck yourself asshole.

Trolling
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:10:30 PM

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:30:08 PM

Funny how gurrty is sooooo sure about his claim he hired a fake lawyer and paid nothing!

Fuck everyone who called me a scammer! Esp you smoothie the troll. And special thank you to theymos for going out of your way to try and make me look like a scammer by posting my deleted posts out of context!

Fuck you all assholes!

A sincere thanks for everyone who assumed or knew I was not a scammer, esp the ones who said so in PMs.

Watch out for the trolls and scammers on the forum, this forum is almost nothing but.  

Trolling
fonzie

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:40:39 PM

If Goat would stop scamming Bitcoinland would be a better world.
Can nobody stop Goat aka Mark Karpeles No. 2?
Are you Marks partner/brother?
Goat, i beg you, be honest at least once your life! Now is the time. Admit all your sins and you might get redeemed, otherwise i see a dark future for you!

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:43:29 PM

If Goat would stop scamming Bitcoinland would be a better world.
Can nobody stop Goat aka Mark Karpeles No. 2?
Are you Marks partner/brother?
Goat, i beg you, for once in your life be honest!

Mark the guy who called me a "terrorist" on this forum and who stole my coins?

And you think he is my partner?

Oh little boy, the only reason why I am still around BTC land is cuz i am honest as fuck. Even theymos wants me dead for what I know about him. Deal with it troll.

Trolling
fonzie

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:47:12 PM

A class action suit is about to be prepared soon, if you don´t promise to stop scamming. Also: Pay back all that robbed money now!

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:50:10 PM

A class action suit is about to be prepared soon, if you don´t promise to stop scamming. Also: Pay back all that robbed money now!

Let me guess, you are going to file in Romania with the fake lawyer?

Trolling
simtal

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:28:44 PM

Let me guess, you are going to file in Romania with the fake lawyer?

Fonzie is the biggest troll on this forum, you are wasting time replying to him.

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:51:57 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 05:09:43 PM by The goat formally known as Goat

surely you have better things to do with your time then gives these people the time of day, goat?

Some times I have a lot of free time, this is one of the times. I'm a troll at heart and enjoy making smoothie and theymos look like the fools they are.

Trolling
Baitty

Activity: 532

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:05:44 PM

surely you have better things to do with your time then gives these people the time of day, goat?

Some times I have a lot of free time, this is one of the times. I'm a troll at hart and enjoy making smoothie and theymos look like the fools they are.

You never fail to entertain do you? It seems you are always accussed of being a scammer yet no one has been able to give solid evidence.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:07:01 PM

Some times I have a lot of free time, this is one of the times. I'm a troll at hart and enjoy making smoothie and theymos look like the fools they are.

You never fail to entertain do you? It seems you are always accussed of being a scammer yet no one has been able to give solid evidence.

yup!

even theymos has failed! and you know what he can do!

btw i even pay my taxes!!   cant touch me mother fuckers!

Trolling
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:21:06 PM

Proof or no proof, seeing Goat sitting at a table with Trendon Shavers doesn't instill me with any confidence about what he says.  That's circumstantial enough for me to want to don a hazmat suit just to read these threads.
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:25:52 PM

Proof or no proof, seeing Goat sitting at a table with Trendon Shavers doesn't instill me with any confidence about what he says.  That's circumstantial enough for me to want to don a hazmat suit just to read these threads.

are you still sad i beat you at a game? you homo faggot! want to lick my cock? nope not for you nor theymos you fags!

Trolling
MegaHustlr

Activity: 601

Vote 4fryn :)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:27:11 PM

Whatever this story is about, Im with Goat, he brings life, fun and sense to this forum! HE should be admin, not theymos.

▄  ▀▄▄   ▀▄▄ ▀▄ ▀▄
             ▀█▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████ ▄
         ▀████▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀███▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▀      ██▀▀     ▄██▀▀▀   █     ██
██    ▀█  ▄█▀▀▀▄  ▀█   ▄█▀   ▄▄▄ ▀██  █▀▀▄▀▄

▀▀▀   ▐█ █▌    ▐▌  █  ▐█ ▄█▀▀   █ █  ▄▀ ▄█ ▌
      ▐▌ ▀█ ▄▀▄█  █▀  █  █      ▐▌ █▀ █    ▀▄
      █     ▄█▀  ▀▀▀▀▄█  ▀█▄▄▀ ▄▀  █▄ █  ██ ▐▌
     █   ▄███▄▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄▄▄▄ █▄    ▀  █ ▄
   ▄█▀▀▀▀     █▀      █   ▄█▀▀███    ▀▀▄▄   ▄██
  ▐█         ▐▌       ▐▌▄▀     ██        ▀███ ▐█
  █           ▀▄      ▐█▀       ▀█           ▀▀
  █▄           ██     ██         ██▄
   █▀            ▀     ▀          ▀█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄██▄▄                ▄▄██▄
  ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████▌
█████▀                  ▀█████▌
████    ███▄      ▄███    ████▌
████   ▐████      ████▌   ████
 ███    ▀██▀      ▀██▀    ███▀
  ▀██▄                  ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████████████████▀▀

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:28:06 PM

Funny how gurrty is sooooo sure about his claim he hired a fake lawyer and paid nothing!

Fuck everyone who called me a scammer! Esp you smoothie the troll. And special thank you to theymos for going out of your way to try and make me look like a scammer by posting my deleted posts out of context!

Fuck you all assholes!

A sincere thanks for everyone who assumed or knew I was not a scammer, esp the ones who said so in PMs.

Watch out for the trolls and scammers on the forum, this forum is almost nothing but.  

I never called you a scammer. I only asked questions that you refused to answer.

Get your story straight little boy  Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:28:38 PM

are you still sad i beat you at a game? you homo faggot! want to lick my cock? nope not for you nor theymos you fags!

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:31:54 PM

I'm a Crazy Rabbit Rabbi.

What this place?  Shocked

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:32:18 PM

smoothie is a clear scammer, he has yet to prove he is not. he is the reason so many lost faith in ltc. yup it was smoothie the asshole, yup fuck him the troll, lulz.

how is that wall im killing dunbass?

Trolling
CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:34:58 PM

smoothie is a clear scammer, he has yet to prove he is not. he is the reason so many lost faith in ltc. yup it was smoothie the asshole, yup fuck him the troll, lulz.

What's an ltc?  Shocked

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:36:54 PM

Dunbass? Lol Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:39:54 PM

Dunbass? Lol Cheesy

scam and this proves it!

Trolling
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:41:31 PM

What's an ltc?  Shocked

it is a scam that we know smoothie and his male lover has done, the homo sexual he is;

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:42:42 PM

What's an ltc?  Shocked

it is a scam that we know smoothie and his male lover has done, the homo sexual he is;

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:45:54 PM

What's an ltc?  Shocked

cash your welfare check homo?   just cuz gays are cool now does not mean they can steal./

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:48:19 PM

What's an ltc?  Shocked

cash your welfare check homo?   just cuz gays are cool now does not mean they can steal./

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:52:59 PM

I never called you a scammer. I only asked questions that you refused to answer.

Get your story straight little boy  Grin

However you provided enough support and misinformation for the false accusations, affecting Goat's reputation directly. You did not just provided your opinion, you and others engaged in an open smear campaign against Goat based on mere claims. You provided the food for the trolls and even I got indirectly affected by your irresponsible actions. You and others which participated in the former thread should be ashamed at this very moment and offer apologies. But since your behaviour is immature and despicable, it is quite unlikely you will even regret what you did.
CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:53:36 PM

What's an ltc?  Shocked

Ohh smoothie is Homosexual Scammer...

I see...

So that means smoothie likes boom boom in his anoos?  Cheesy

the joint
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:55:28 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 02:41:26 AM by the joint

Proof or no proof, seeing Goat sitting at a table with Trendon Shavers doesn't instill me with any confidence about what he says.  That's circumstantial enough for me to want to don a hazmat suit just to read these threads.

1) You didn't win anything and on multiple fronts.  I won the game fair and square and walked away with more BTC than you, too.  Don't you remember the outcome?

2) ...thus, strawman.

3) Homo faggot?  Really?  Trust me, this isn't the way to get under my skin.

4) To respond directly, I'm not sad, mad, or anything like it.  I simply don't like you, and that's because you have an unwarranted sense of self-worth and entitlement which reeks of pure arrogance and narcissism.  Now, the ironic part is that I'm a self-identified narcissist, but at least some of my real-life accomplishments warrant a bit of arrogance.  Here's a rhetorical question that we both know the answer to -- what would your self-worth be without the contents of your wallet?
CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:57:55 PM

Proof or no proof, seeing Goat sitting at a table with Trendon Shavers doesn't instill me with any confidence about what he says.  That's circumstantial enough for me to want to don a hazmat suit just to read these threads.

1) You didn't win anything and on multiple fronts.  I won the game fair and square and walked away with more BTC than you, too.  Don't you remember the outcome?

2) ...thus, strawman.

3) Homo faggot?  Really?  Yeah, dude, you keep telling yourself that.  I remember that old avatar of yours...I bet you were/are proud of that one, am I right?  I'd give her a 4 or 5.  You two looked good together since she's almost not ugly and you're almost not a douche.  Trust me, this isn't the way to get under my skin.

4) To respond directly, I'm not sad, mad, or anything like it.  I simply don't like you, and that's because you have an unwarranted sense of self-worth and entitlement which reeks of pure arrogance and narcissism.  Now, the ironic part is that I'm a self-identified narcissist, but at least my real-life accomplishments warrant a bit of arrogance.  Here's a rhetorical question that we both know the answer to -- what would your self-worth be without the contents of your wallet?

Why do you use Big Words I already told you I'm a Rabbit.  Cheesy

And Goat is a Goat.  Cheesy

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:59:21 PM

2) ...thus, strawman.

3) Homo faggot?  Really?  Yeah, dude, you keep telling yourself that.  I remember that old avatar of yours...I bet you were/are proud of that one, am I right?  I'd give her a 4 or 5.  You two looked good together since she's almost not ugly and you're almost not a douche.  Trust me, this isn't the way to get under my skin.

4) To respond directly, I'm not sad, mad, or anything like it.  I simply don't like you, and that's because you have an unwarranted sense of self-worth and entitlement which reeks of pure arrogance and narcissism.  Now, the ironic part is that I'm a self-identified narcissist, but at least my real-life accomplishments warrant a bit of arrogance.  Here's a rhetorical question that we both know the answer to -- what would your self-worth be without the contents of your wallet?

You walked away with more BTC after your scam failed. You want me to cry? you have been a known sadness for BTC for well over a year. You do know people can search the history of yo and your scams.

Trolling
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:01:32 PM

I have no issue with the sexuality of gay sex smoothie the troll and homo the joint but really, I have to get involved?

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:02:07 PM

However you provided enough support and misinformation for the false accusations, affecting Goat's reputation directly. You did not just provided your opinion, you and others engaged in an open smear campaign against Goat based on mere claims. You provided the food for the trolls and even I got indirectly affected by your irresponsible actions. You and others which participated in the former thread should be ashamed at this very moment and offer apologies. But since your behaviour is immature and despicable, it is quite unlikely you will even regret what you did.

lol let's now point the finger around. I guess it is irresponsible to ask legitimate questions?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:02:32 PM

What's an ltc?  Shocked

Ohh smoothie is Homosexual Scammer...

I see...

So that means smoothie likes boom boom in his anoos?  Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:04:38 PM

lol let's now point the finger around. I guess it is irresponsible to ask legitimate questions?

Did you finger your Male lovers Anoos last night?

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:04:58 PM

just wow, really i am shocked.....
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:05:35 PM

I have no issue with the sexuality of gay sex smoothie the troll and homo the joint but really, I have to get involved?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:08:44 PM

No, of course not. I would never consider anyone asking legitimate questions an irresponsible person. But that is not just what you did. You indeed made more than that and anyone can verify that reading the previous thread. However you still have time to rectify the situation and offer your apologies. I personally would feel very regretful to know my actions caused unnecessary damage to someone's reputation. Anyway, it is up to you decide what is the best for you.
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:10:00 PM

We understand you are a gay male who takes welfair payments form the govt. That is not why we hate you, it is cuz the lie you spread.

Trolling
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 4224

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 08:14:33 PM

What's an ltc?  Shocked

Goat, weren't you the head of the LTC Foundation?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:15:41 PM

No, of course not. I would never consider anyone asking legitimate questions an irresponsible person. But that is not just what you did. You indeed made more than that and anyone can verify that reading the previous thread. However you still have time to rectify the situation and offer your apologies. I personally would feel very regretful to know my actions caused unnecessary damage to someone's reputation. Anyway, it is up to you decide what is the best for you.

Those questions I asked never got answered.

You are entitled to your opinion of what happened. I have my own opinion. I'll just leave it as we agree to disagree on that.

I could care less what you think.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:16:45 PM

What's an ltc?  Shocked

The one that was suppose to sell NOT-FOR-PROFIT physical litecoins?

The one where when people asked him for his legal documentation for his non-profit (Litecoin Foundation) he never answered?

In case anyone wants to read: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=997.msg39610#msg39610

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:17:12 PM

We understand you are a gay male who takes welfair payments form the govt. That is not why we hate you, it is cuz the lie you spread.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:17:58 PM

What's an ltc?  Shocked

enjoy jail, scammer.

Trolling
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:19:59 PM

What's an ltc?  Shocked

enjoy jail, scammer.

Don't answer the question, just reply with the word "scammer".

Kindergarten stuff.  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:26:18 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 08:44:11 PM by smoothie

Anyone who has been on this forum long enough knows that Goat has operated as a very shady character. That isn't just my view, it is the view of many here. Saying that isn't a bad thing, it is my view as well as others' who see it that way.

Do you support Goat in his attempt to name call and do personal attacks against myself and others? Are you reading this thread in its entirety or just cherry picking?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:16:02 PM

Jar, whats with the homophobic bigotry?
augustocroppo
VIP

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:33:10 PM

You are entitled to your opinion of what happened. I have my own opinion. I'll just leave it as we agree to disagree on that.

Anyone who has been on this forum long enough knows that Goat has operated as a very shady character. That isn't just my view, it is the view of many here. Saying that isn't a bad thing, it is my view as well as others' who see it that way.

Do you support Goat in his attempt to name call and do personal attacks against myself and others? Are you reading this thread in its entirety or just cherry picking?

You just said that you could care less about what I think, but now you are demanding to me provide what I think about what Goat is doing... So, make up your mind, otherwise I have no reason to keep answering your questions. If what I think matters to you, just do it what I suggested. Show some sign of regret and I am sure Goat will change his behaviour as well.

...and no, I do not support what Goat is doing here, but I can understand why he is doing. You left no choice to him and that is what you get back when you show no regret or no willingness to rectify the situation you and the others created.

You and the others were looking for trouble and you and the others find it.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:34:40 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 02:39:40 AM by the joint

2) ...thus, strawman.

You walked away with more BTC after your scam failed. You want me to cry? you have been a known sadness for BTC for well over a year. You do know people can search the history of yo and your scams.

Uh...whoa.  Do you have any idea who you are responding to?  This is a serious question; I've *never* been been alluded or referenced to as a possible scammer by anyone on these forums.

I have a flawless sales record, have not participated in *any* scams, am excellent in my communication and treatment of all my customers (PLEASE search through every post I've ever made and find a single example of anything remotely representing a scam; you will find exactly zero).  I also contribute to this community by writing web and print publications for Bitcoin Magazine, among other sources, by donating, by loaning, etc. By the way, I walked away with more BTC than you because it was recognized by some that I won the competition (because I did) and that I deserved appropriate compensation.

You had better apologize *immediately* for such a baseless accusation, though the ludicrous nature of your statement suggests to me that you're actually just mistaking me for someone else.

Again -- and this goes for everyone, not just you -- please search through all my posts and find a single example of *any* collusion with any scam.  Please.  I dare you, and when you find one (you won't) then create a thread about it in the 'Scam Accusations' sub forum.  I'll be waiting.

If not, I expect a formal apology.  You might as well start with that instead of wasting your time searching for something that doesn't exist.
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:36:48 PM

Well, we have progressed here a bit haven't we?
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:30:41 PM

You just said that you could care less about what I think, but now you are demanding to me provide what I think about what Goat is doing... So, make up your mind, otherwise I have no reason to keep answering your questions. If what I think matters to you, just do it what I suggested. Show some sign of regret and I am sure Goat will change his behaviour as well.

...and no, I do not support what Goat is doing here, but I can understand why he is doing. You left no choice to him and that is what you get back when you show no regret or no willingness to rectify the situation you and the others created.

You and the others were looking for trouble and you and the others find it.

Demanding? It was just a question. No need to blow things out of proportion and claim I was demanding lol

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:42:25 PM

Could someone please tell that lawyer how to spell "customer"?  I am a bad speller myself, but that "custumer" is preventing me from concentrating on the legal aspects of the case.

(And please tell him/her also that lawyers say "client" not "customer", and do not use smileys when serving a legal threat.)

Academic interest in bitcoin only. Not owner, not trader, very skeptical of its longterm success.
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:43:58 PM

Rectify the situation? All it was was questions goat refused to answer. Nice try to make things seem as it is not.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:07:09 PM

buying a Ferrari to show off is OK but honoring a debt that you agreed upon paying off even if it is a "best effort" is not OK ? you are disgusting... this tell allot about your personality and values that you usually pretend to have...
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:22:59 PM

I havent read the entire thread but what's up with the 'lawyer's sub-par English? Spell checker?
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:27:16 PM

I havent read the entire thread but what's up with the 'lawyer's sub-par English? Spell checker?

he is supposedly from Europe but most likely he is as fake as goats trustworthiness.
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:32:32 PM

he is supposedly from Europe but most likely he is as fake as goats trustworthiness.

I can guarentee you that we have access to spell-checkers in Europe.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:36:44 PM

I know, I am also from Europe, but as I said before most likely he is a fake lawyer... I was going to say an internet lawyer but then I did remember that these ones know how to use a spelling checker so I did settle with a fake lawyer (the worst I've seen up to date)

wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:44:53 PM

I know, I am also from Europe, but as I said before most likely he is a fake lawyer... I was going to say an internet lawyer but then I did remember that these ones know how to use a spelling checker so I did settle with a fake lawyer (the worst I've seen up to date)

Communicating with blatant spelling errors is so unprofessional I really hope it's a fake one.

Btw: I am allowed to make grammatical mistakes :p
Xelpherpolis

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:00:57 AM

On today's BitcoinDrama on RT!

Will Goat be found out to be innocent or guilty? Will the mysterious moderator be found guilty?

What will happen to those Bitcoin's?

Will the known fake idiot Mark Karpeles start some drama of his own?

Who will join in on the debate... Max Keiser?
Sydboy

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:42:58 PM

Goat is a little pussy.
first sign of a threat and he runs off with his tail between his legs.

Isn't that right goat Smiley ? Remember the other thread ? The threat I didn't even make LOL you went running off.

you think your top shit on the internet .your a fucking joke.

Prove to everyone I am joking.. beg me to take  this further Smiley ?
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 12:03:20 AM

Uhm, was Goat just banned? Or is he pretending?
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:48:15 AM

Uhm, was Goat just banned?

We can only hope.
stompysteve

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:04:25 AM

Roll Eyes
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 08:51:40 PM

Its hard to keep this up.

Can someone tell me the dumb version of this story.

fonzie

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:09:34 AM

Thank God he got banned! Finally someone put an end to all this heinous dirty scamming!

GOAT - NO MORE SCAMZ FOR YOU! GAME OVER

Justice has been served!

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:37:51 AM

Thank God he got banned! Finally someone put an end to all this heinous dirty scamming!

GOAT - NO MORE SCAMZ FOR YOU! GAME OVER

Justice has been served!

you call this justice ? someone has to sue the shit out of his ass and put him in the prison, only then we can talk about justice being served.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:57:09 PM

lol isnt he back now under a diff name :/ ?

Another User

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 03:15:03 PM

Goat's real name: Jared Carty

Whois Info: http://whois.domaintools.com/bitcoin-bull.com

Go Wild.

How do you know it is his real name ?
I thought he lived in Texas and thailand ?

anyway he really should pay up. Just goes to show escrow is a must for everything, even things of this lets say shady nature.

Double check the Whois link (Registrant Organization) and check out this link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=80141.0

That is all.

RoadStress Sock Puppet
lapah

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:09:42 AM

Okay I dont have time to read all 25 pages of this claimed scam of whats going on, can someone give me a diluted version.

Of exactly what happened? I thought this guy bought a lambo for his wife and everythings good, so this scam thing is his new gig?
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:29:24 AM

Links for reference:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82573.msg942454#msg942454
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82573.msg1017147#msg1017147
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82573.msg974552#msg974552
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82573.msg917546#msg917546
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82573.msg910283#msg910283

From this thread which Goat deleted the OP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82573.msg910211#msg910211

This is what I gather from those posts on the flow of BTC when pirate was around operating his ponzi.

flow of BTC

INPUT - INVESTORS ==> GLBSE ==> GOAT ==> PIRATEAT40

OUTPUT - PIRATEAT40  ==> GOAT ==> GLBSE ==> INVESTORS

Sure looks like Goat had access to his investors' Bitcoins and dealt directly with pirate.

Perhaps this creates a clear picture for those who are confused how Goat fit into Pirate's ponzi scheme.

Note how Goat deleted all of the posts I referenced and I had to resort to using links to the quotes of other forum users responding to Goats now deleted posts.  Wink

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 06:40:25 AM

Okay I dont have time to read all 25 pages of this claimed scam of whats going on, can someone give me a diluted version.

Of exactly what happened? I thought this guy bought a lambo for his wife and everythings good, so this scam thing is his new gig?

1. (reference my previous post diagram of the FLOW of BTC)

2. Prior to pirate stopping payouts several investors (who knows how many) attempted to liquidate their Tyggr bonds that were indirectly linked to Pirate through GLBSE and Goat. Goat from confirmed PMs of at least 2 investors had received bonds for BTC payout to them either the following week or there was a longer term payment plan. All in all Goat got the BTC for those bonds.

3. In august 2012 Pirate stopped paying out his holy 7% per week from the ponzi he ran.

4. Goat had many investors wanting their funds that was supposedly with Pirate which Goat sent to him.

5. Goat reneged on his obligations to pay investors what they were owed despite making an agreement for payout or a payment plan over time.

6. Goat attempts to get loans on the forum in the fall of 2012 on this very forum which I called him out on given all of the investor funds he lost with Pirate.

7. Supposedly he borrowed funds from family and friends to invest into LTC BTC etc etc.

8. Made "A" fortune.

9. Flaunted it on this forum like a hotshot.

10. Never considered to repay those who he promised to pay based on previous agreements in PMs that theymos confirmed publicly.

11. Those investors came to collect based on the agreement.

12. Goat tells them he doesn't owe them anything.

/inanutshell

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 06:36:29 PM

God I love this kind of close personal human interaction. So is Goat really banned?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: