Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:19:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Indian web hosting company accept bitcoin  (Read 3263 times)
xbit.in (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:33:08 PM

We and our team has visited many indian data center like VSNL and crls

Eveyone know our worst VSNL servers and support is. As we want to do quality business obviously do don't prefer it.

Will you prefer your website will slow loading and 95% uptime?

At the time we started business in 2005 there was only VSNL server provider in mumbai with worst performance and those may indian hosting company closed do that that reason of server down.

And no international client will work with you if you have servers or support in India because they know lack of technical knowledge and internet speed in india.
Hence we knew that US is best in world in hosting server industry. Hence we deal with us data center and it rocked.

As we received awesome support from our data center were able to provide same excellent support to our clients and this make a success story to gain us clients in 83 countries now.

After 2010 there are some good data centers like ctrls started in India but that was most used by banks and other private sector for their companies data storage but for hosting still they are not success

You many the the resellclub one of the biggest comany in asia failed in hosting industry due to servers in india. Hence today they started providing servers in USA and UK as well.

The most reliable data centers in world today are in USA and secondary in Singapore / Malasya and UK is bit costly.

Friends you are welcome if you have any further query. You can always reach us from https://www.hosticon.com/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2
our 24x7 support help desk.

Hope for cooperation and from bitcoin community to accept bitcoin payment successfully.

Pyraman

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:44:53 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 09:55:50 PM by Pyraman

As result of NSA espionage all over USA, there is a large trend - to move the servers from USA to offshore locations:
http://allthingsd.com/20130928/nsa-internet-spying-sparks-race-to-create-offshore-havens-for-data-privacy/

Companies/individuals, who value their privacy (such as BitCoin users) would prefer good privacy
than a few percent higher uptime - although, it is very nice when you could afford getting both!  Wink

If you research the subject, USA networking industry is losing lots of untold money, as result of NSA actions
(according to estimates, that are two-digit billion dollar figures) - so, it does not look wise to enter this market.
Meanwhile, there are only a few Indian-based web hostings that accept Bitcoin, not much competition here...

Dear friend, of course I am not in position to tell you what to do - but, in my humble opinion,
your business would be more successful if you would be operating at India. Luckily, the Indian infrastructure
is developing rapidly, and since most Bitcoin users are tech-savvy, the need in super tech support is not that urgent.
In addition, you would be able to clearly state that your Indian servers are not affected by NSA operations,
which would differentiate you from competitors, and raise confidence among your potentional customers
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 08:02:36 AM

We and our team has visited many indian data center like VSNL and crls

Eveyone know our worst VSNL servers and support is. As we want to do quality business obviously do don't prefer it.

Will you prefer your website will slow loading and 95% uptime?

At the time we started business in 2005 there was only VSNL server provider in mumbai with worst performance and those may indian hosting company closed do that that reason of server down.

And no international client will work with you if you have servers or support in India because they know lack of technical knowledge and internet speed in india.
Hence we knew that US is best in world in hosting server industry. Hence we deal with us data center and it rocked.

As we received awesome support from our data center were able to provide same excellent support to our clients and this make a success story to gain us clients in 83 countries now.

After 2010 there are some good data centers like ctrls started in India but that was most used by banks and other private sector for their companies data storage but for hosting still they are not success

You many the the resellclub one of the biggest comany in asia failed in hosting industry due to servers in india. Hence today they started providing servers in USA and UK as well.

The most reliable data centers in world today are in USA and secondary in Singapore / Malasya and UK is bit costly.

Friends you are welcome if you have any further query. You can always reach us from https://www.hosticon.com/client/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2
our 24x7 support help desk.

Hope for cooperation and from bitcoin community to accept bitcoin payment successfully.

Reliable maybe technology wise, but definitely not security/ privacy wise.
I would not store customer data or priv keys on a US based server under any circumstances.

I do believe that this is a sentiment echoed around the world cos of the NSA.

xbit.in (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:21:58 PM

AS do i understand now you guys are concern about storing of bitcoins or it keys in USA server.
Yes USA data center have audit policy. They audit server on timely as per low to check for any illegal activity found.

But this thread is not about storing your BTC on server. ITs for web hosting to host your website on high platform server with more reliable and support.

[/quote]

I would not store customer data or priv keys on a US based server under any circumstances.

[/quote]
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:47:27 PM

AS do i understand now you guys are concern about storing of bitcoins or it keys in USA server.
Yes USA data center have audit policy. They audit server on timely as per low to check for any illegal activity found.

But this thread is not about storing your BTC on server. ITs for web hosting to host your website on high platform server with more reliable and support.

And what stops the webhost from modifying my javascript or adding some server code?
What stops the nsa from peeking into or getting into an agreement with that webhost?

Really not trying to dampen your mood, but do avoid US for datacenter businesses for a while.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: