Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82548 times)
Cohle

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:50:55 PM

TBH, to any investor who bought into the IPO and has not sold, well I feel sorry for them. Greed is bad and only costs you. The coin has seen 4x in the first day.

People should know to take profit off the table.

I see some people here have done this, others were greedy!

Boght 3btc worth on IPO, sold 20k DCM for 3xIPO price, holding the rest as a "risk free investment".

Have filled up a bit on the way down, hoping for a reversal! Wink But my average buy in price is still below 0.

LOL. I'm sure that gives new investors great confidence. Especially given the internal bickering and accusations that some have made off with development funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:51:44 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 05:06:34 PM by Kreativekrypto

Valued DCM community,

We appreciate all the support from our community, the issue with one of our team members is resolved. It is time to move forward with confidence and continue to create  a useful and investor focused currency. There are many coins who's sole purpose is to be a giant p&d. Many who bought the IPO simply took our hard work and flipped it into a 5 hour 200% profit. For our team, who has put over 400 hours in the past 3 weeks alone this was sad to watch. We are not new to cryptocurrency though, and this wasn't a complete shock so we drive on.

The internal team issue I take full responsibility for, I never in my wildest imagination thought that individual would lose professional control. I cannot force someone to do or present themselves in a certain way I had to make an executive decision to remove him.

Our team is still diligently working on improving DCM, we may see a wallet upgrade in the very near future that improves the code in Staking to be more efficient and hopefully sooner than block 15k.

We have released many updates over the past 4-5 days since launch and will continue to implement new services and benefits to using Digital Commerce as both a currency and a trading mechanism.

As I stated on the very first page of this post, I am a full time Marketing and Public Relations official. I'm very open to suggestions especially those where the majority vote rules. Let's work democratically together, both as a team, and community, as one unit to further this currency as a primary example of the reason digital money even exists.

Some of you stated Your concern over the IPO funds, I want to show you an example of what we are coding from scratch: http://www.cs-cart.com/multivendor.html
This is not ours, this is an example of the cost of a finished product that has cost roughly 300,000 to develop. I hope you all understand the IPO was a means to get this project a strong foundation. Not a 5 day vacation in Hawaii.

Moving forward DCM will be manipulated by malicious trading tactics both positive in gains and negative. When the dust settles on both extremes our team will be here carrying the torch when many may have moved on to the next 100% flip sh*tcoin. We will make this into a real currency with proud vendors, no matter what.

Tell us what you want, do you want us to integrate this anon fad? Let me tell you all something you may not like me for but it is my personal opinion that is shared by members of the DCM team. Take a normal scenario such as sending DCM or bitcoin or any coin for that matter to another wallet. Let's say "Merk" sends "Qawzsx" 500 DCM because he bought a game or a tennis racket from him. Merk doesn't say who he is or any info about himself. The only way Qawzsx knows Meek sent him the money is because he said it was him and Qawzsx is now 500 DCM richer after seeing his wallet balance. Now let's say I send someone in the community 500DCM, but I don't say a word to anyone and I used a brand new address to send it from. Who sent that money? Anon did, because you don't and will not know.

You want a mixer in this wallet? You are asking us to add a smokescreen vaporware. Will it possibly generate hype and make us all some short term gains?? Yes, is that what you want in a digital currency that has professional and valid long term plans though? If the answer is yes than we will do it, because our community asks, not because it adds any real value at all to DCM. This goes back to the fact that we take every suggestion serious and if its doable we will. I just don't like the taste of false expectations in flawed theories.

Hold strong, if all goes well with the source code screening Poloniex should be adding us. I honestly do not know exactly when and I respect Busoni for not telling me because I like suprises, well, good ones anyway:) have a good weekend everyone, and thank you to those that defended me without hesitating.

Edit: I'm taking the next 24 hours to spend time with my family, I believe 2 of the 4 other Devs are as well. We aren't disappearing just resting up after a long period of no rest. In fact i'm writing this post while watching my kids play on the playground, but after seeing all the worries hopefully this has helped ease that.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:56:49 PM

You made the executive decision?? what are you talking about??? what position were you in to do that? Jeremy, you are a joke dude. I'll be on vacation for the next few weeks thanks to kreative. For any investors out there. Get your money out. I had all the vendors lined up and now they are all gone.. but wait.. you can buy a shitty game with DCM.. dam Jeremy, you are the man! LMAO.

Good luck Jeremy!

Viva Las Vegas!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:58:00 PM

Jeremy, post the BTC address that you got your cut to. I'd like to see that the majority of the coins are still there and I believe the community wants to see it too!

Cohle

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:58:30 PM

Bulltrap - then dump. Watch.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:58:53 PM

Bulltrap - then dump. Watch.

+10
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 04:59:01 PM

Valued DCM community,

We appreciate all the support from our community, the issue with one of our team members is resolved. It is time to move forward with confidence and continue to create  a useful and investor focused currency. There are many coins who's sole purpose is to be a giant p&d. Many who bought the IPO simply took our hard work and flipped it into a 5 hour 200% profit. For our team, who has put over 400 hours in the past 3 weeks alone this was sad to watch. We are not new to cryptocurrency though, and this wasn't a complete shock so we drive on.

The internal team issue I take full responsibility for, I never in my wildest imagination thought that individual would lose professional control. I cannot force someone to do or present themselves in a certain way I had to make an executive decision to remove him.

Our team is still diligently working on improving DCM, we may see a wallet upgrade in the very near future that improves the code in Staking to be more efficient and hopefully sooner than block 15k.

We have released many updates over the past 4-5 days since launch and will continue to implement new services and benefits to using Digital Commerce as both a currency and a trading mechanism.

As I stated on the very first page of this post, I am a full time Marketing and Public Relations official. I'm very open to suggestions especially those where the majority vote rules. Let's work democratically together, both as a team, and community, as one unit to further this currency as a primary example of the reason digital money even exists.

Some of you stated Your concern over the IPO funds, I want to show show you an example of what we are coding from scratch: http://www.cs-cart.com/multivendor.html
This is not ours, this is an example of the cost of a finished product that has cost roughly 300,000 to develop. I hope you all understand the IPO was a means to get this project a strong foundation. Not a 5 day vacation in Hawaii.

Moving forward DCM will be manipulated by malicious trading tactics both positive in gains and negative. When the dust settles on both extremes our team will be here carrying the torch when many may have moved on to the next 100% flip sh*tcoin. We will make this into a real currency with proud vendors, no matter what.

Tell us what you want, do you want us to integrate this anon fad? Let me tell you all something you may not like me for but it is my personal opinion that is shared by members of the DCM team. Take a normal scenario such as sending DCM or bitcoin or any coin for that matter to another wallet. Let's say "Merk" sends "Qawzsx" 500 DCM because he bought a game or a tennis racket from him. Merk doesn't say who he is or any info about himself. The only way Qawzsx knows Meek sent him the money is because he said it was him and Qawzsx is now 500 DCM richer after seeing his wallet balance. Now let's say I send someone in the community 500DCM, but I don't say a word to anyone and I used a brand new address to send it from. Who sent that money? Anon did, because you don't and will not know.

You want a mixer in this wallet? You are asking us to add a smokescreen vaporware. Will it possibly generate hype and make us all some short term gains?? Yes, is that what you want in a digital currency that has professional and valid long term plans though? If the answer is yes than we will do it, because our community asks, not because it adds any real value at all to DCM. This goes back to the fact that we take every suggestion serious and if its doable we will. I just don't like the taste of false expectations in flawed theories.

Hold strong, if all goes well with the source code screening Poloniex should be adding us. I honestly do not know exactly when and I respect Busoni for not telling me because I like suprises, well, good ones anyway:) have a good weekend everyone, and thank you to those that defended me without hesitating.

Any chance of using 19 BTC to force us on mintpal?  We're still not on the voting list, but if we're added before Monday and 19 BTC is used, it would put us at the top.

Also, if Bobsurplus is taking the funds and will not deliver on vendors or whomever, will you be taking him to court?

merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:04:56 PM

I'm still against an Anon function.  Serves a coin focused on Merchant adoption no good.  Anyway, when you use any crypto to purchase goods online to have shipped to you, all your information is acquired, so I don't see the point.  Anon is for drug deals, prostitution, and other shady blackmarket deals.  Not our coin. 

I see better uses of our development funds.  PERIOD!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:06:04 PM

Nothing is ever boring in crypto-land, it seems.

Apparently they accidentally signed up a psychotic on their dev team. Not only does he troll their competitors, but trolls the coin he supposedly 'worked' on.

I have suggested getting MP voting going as soon as possible. I'm not sure it makes any sense to go super crazy with ipo funds and go right to the top yet, but a decent purchase of votes by the dev team may make sense. Normally I'd say wait a while, but the team should look to stabilize the price due to this recent weirdness. The way to stabilize it is make MP imminent, yet not too imminent, or people will simply dump before an infrastructure for the coin is in place.

Besides that, I believe Polo is in the works, so at least it's a larger exchange than Bittrex is. It could in theory stabilize things a bit, assuming polo doesn't take forever.

Anyway, that's what I would do.

Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:19:26 PM

I'm still against an Anon function.  Serves a coin focused on Merchant adoption no good.  Anyway, when you use any crypto to purchase goods online to have shipped to you, all your information is acquired, so I don't see the point.  Anon is for drug deals, prostitution, and other shady blackmarket deals.  Not our coin. 

I see better uses of our development funds.  PERIOD!
+1. We are a merchant coin. The technical foundation of Bitcoin/blockchain already provides more anonymity than your bank or credit card ever will.
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 05:59:59 PM

Any chance of using 19 BTC to force us on mintpal?  We're still not on the voting list, but if we're added before Monday and 19 BTC is used, it would put us at the top.
You can't FORCE yourself onto mintpal. You can buy votes but there is no guarantee that they'll add us. Spending almost 1/6th of the IPO proceeds to something that ultimately we have no control over, seems like a bad deal to me. It's better to grow the coin organically and get the community involved in the voting list. This at least shows community involvement and a long-term mindset, which are the foundations to a strong coin and will eventually get Mintpas's notice.

Also, if Bobsurplus is taking the funds and will not deliver on vendors or whomever, will you be taking him to court?
I can't speak for the project as a whole, but I think the answer to this is "no" for 2 reasons:
1) No contracts were signed, we started this entire coin based on trust.
2) I don't think spending IPO money on lawyers is a good idea; that tends to get expensive really fast.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:02:35 PM

Where is the professionalism in this so called team , a team that sling mud at each other, cast aspersions on each others characters, and hide behind the fact that its the weekend when the people who actually pay the bills  i.e. the people who funded the IPO are sitting there wondering whether they are in the hands of a group of teenagers??

Kreativekrypto,  In the real world when someone levels an accusation at you about your credibility, i.e... immediately selling out 1/6 ipo dcm.  

"As 1/6 holder of the IPO Kreative will be using this to pay for multiple bounties for services to the community; including the multipool immediately implemented, vendors/merchants, marketing tools and info-graphics, and community based events."

Then as a professional you would immediately step in clarify the situation, and not just by saying so,, proof. If this has been sold, then for me it is clearly theft of DCM funds?

Is Bobsurplus involved in this or not, if not then why would a so called professional team split after only 3/4 days?

If my business was disintegrating I would pay immediate attention to my stakeholders/shareholders as would be my obligation.

I am angry at the quibbling thats going on and expect to get some pretty hefty assurances that DCM isn't anything more than a quick profit job for the dev team.  
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:05:31 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 06:16:27 PM by pseudonymdude

You can't FORCE yourself onto mintpal. You can buy votes but there is no guarantee that they'll add us. Spending almost 1/6th of the IPO proceeds to something that ultimately we have no control over, seems like a bad deal to me. It's better to grow the coin organically and get the community involved in the voting list. This at least shows community involvement and a long-term mindset, which are the foundations to a strong coin and will eventually get Mintpas's notice.

I can't speak for the project as a whole, but I think the answer to this is "no" for 2 reasons:
1) No contracts were signed, we started this entire coin based on trust.
2) I don't think spending IPO money on lawyers is a good idea; that tends to get expensive really fast.

You can force yourself onto mintpal.  They've added the top coin every time even if it was a bad one like ITC.

Your second point is why I want your team to force us onto mintpal.  You guys can just run off with the money with no accountability.  If you get us added to mintpal within a week, at least it will inspire some confidence.  You will have done something that many devs fail to do.

Also, he can be sued and he'd have to pay the lawyer fees as well.  He entered into a verbal contract to work for the coin when he accepted the funds.  If he reneges and doesn't return the funds, he can certainly be sued.

edit: As proof that he reneged on the deal, I have a screenshot and you can currently take one as well of him telling people to sell and saying that he's going to use the funds to go on vacation thanks to kreative, along with the phrase "Viva las vegas."

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:12:41 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2014, 07:32:31 PM by poornamelessme

As stated, yeah, you can sort of force you way onto it. It's not 100% certain, but if ITC can do it, I'd wager any coin can. I do agree that it may not make sense to use all the funds immediately to jump to the very top of voting, but I would suggest spending some of it, get into the top 10-15, and give people a sense of stability -- they'll at least know that MP is on the horizon then.

You could do the same with cryptsy too, by the way.

It's sort of interesting where the coin is. To play it safe, people may wish to get out. Yet coins are so cheap, and if getting on polo (already planned and in the works) + MP eventually pans out, it could really get into profit territory. That is the carrot the devs need to dangle right now, if they want the price to stabilize. That buys you time to do all the normal coin stuff.

XBC is in a similar boat, and they have kept things semi-stable lately-- I'd say primarily because of their community voting on MP and getting the coin into the top 10. It is important to many people.
Eggroller

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:37:59 PM

Took a few minutes to quickly do this. If this coin is going to be merchant-focused, the logo should be clean and simple, in my opinion. Suggestions welcome, always Smiley.

https://i.imgur.com/2BEyFnz.png

I also have to agree with some of rossr1's points above. Even though drama like this can't always be avoided, if the coin is to succeed with its current goal of being professional, professional statements and responses to unprofessional events have to happen quickly. And if working with the community is important, transparency about the team's status and IPO fund locations should be as public as possible.

I believe in the dCom team, but this drama's only going to hurt more and more if it's not completely cleared soon!
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:47:52 PM

Rossr1, to address your statement we have vendors and merchants (and more to come), we have a multipool which needs another 1-4 gigahash to make it worth having. We have our whitepaper and an infographic ready community based events (logo contest and reddit mod, we had one person submit a logo and no one applied so far for reddit mod). All of the events have a bounty I'm personally funding along with a generous supporter who offered to give more. If you read what my position and where my funds are allocated and the very sentence you quoted, have I not already delivered in 4 days what sometimes takes other dev teams weeks?

To your other statement, I'm probably older than 70% of this forum, I apologized and resolved the issue with Bob as there was no other option, and lastly no, I will not dignify another thing he writes with a comment. That, is what "teen" would do.
Cohle

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:52:58 PM

What about the BTC public addresses for the development fund? And what about the portion of the development fund entrusted to Bob's care?
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 06:57:01 PM

+1

I would want to buy heaps if the funds are still there. please post the public btc address to attract more investors.

And I would buy heaps more myself.....

OK, I've managed to get in touch with some of the guys on the team. Here's our preliminary response:

1) We will not be releasing public wallet addresses for each member. The reasoning behind this is that our wallets contain other funds which really are noone's business. You can consider the information provided below as our first "semi-official" response as to the project's financial situation. To compare the situation to the business world: when a company gives you a financial statement, they also don't let you look at their bank account but provide a summary. Please understand that we are trying to be transparent here without having to reveal personal financial information.

2) So, this is the state of our finances right now (from personal communication with 5 out of 6 devs):

a) Background: each of us received 22.26 BTC from the IPO to be held in trust for meaningful, coin-development related services. We have agreed that each of us is entitled to 2 BTC for their personal use as a payment/reward/salary for the time we have sunk into getting this coin launched and the further development of the coin. This may not be the answer you're looking for but we spent many days & nights with little sleep getting everything into place (coin development, website launch, drafting of supporting documents & statements, exchange negotiations, getting stratum up and running, etc) and will be spending much more time over the coming weeks & months to advance the stated goals of the coin. It all adds up to a lot of time and we feel that 2BTC/person is a reasonable (if not low) compensation for this; we all have families to support and have to eat as well. Having said this, our ultimate compensation will be a rising coin-price when we deliver on our stated goals. Realize that when we bought into the IPO, we did so using our own funds. As such it is in our personal interest to get the coin price to rise substantially over the coming weeks and months. As far as I know, everybody who bought into the IPO is still holding their coins.

b) Detailed statements:
i) KreativeKrypto: still holding around 18BTC from the IPO. He spent about 2 BTC for vendor acquisition support materials, marketing materials, etc.
ii) SeriousCoins: still holding around 19BTC from the IPO. He spent about 1 BTC renting hash power to secure the network for the post-IPO period
iii) Wallenstein (myself): still holding around 17 BTC from the IPO. I recouped some (very) minor costs I had advanced before the launch (domain names, hosting, HTML layouts, etc) and this morning moved 3BTC to Bittrex for buy support when I saw the price was approaching IPO-level.
iv) AHumanBeingX: still holds around 19BTC from the IPO. He spent about 1BTC getting the blockchain explorer and other network related stuff up and running and also rented some hash power to point towards the multipool.
v) Aszu: haven't been able to reach him yet, so I don't know but I am 99.999% certain that his IPO funds are also still in place and ready to be applied to the project.
vi) BobSurplus: told me he also still has his BTC from the IPO.

Bottom line: we are still in it for the long haul. DCM is not a scam coin and as far as I know, noone has run off with the IPO money. Our goal is to use the IPO money responsibly and develop a coin which can stand the test of time.

As you are all aware, the last 2 days have been rough; we are working on a coordinated response to leave these troubled times behind us and move the coin (and it's price) into thoroughly positive territory. You can expect several announcements next week which will detail that we are regrouping and making progress. Please grant those of us with families the weekend to recoup from what has been a very busy and stressful period.

We appreciate the faith and trust our investors have put into us and will do our best to make it worth your while; both from a financial as well as a community point of view.
Seio1

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:23:25 PM

As a legitimately worried member of the community and IPO investor, I demand the issue to be addressed immediately by all dev team members. As business goes, when company struggles with an internal issue, a "weekend" is not an excuse to take an appropriate actions!

I demand each one of the dev team members to either confirm or deny the exclusion of Bobsurplus from the dev team. In my personal opinion, Bobsurplus unprofessional behaviour and deliberate intent of hurting Digital Commerce image by publicly spreading FUD about other dev team member (neither confirmed or denied as of now), I see Bobsurplus exclusion from the team as recommended.

If Bobsurplus exclusion is factual, I demand from him to release his share of the IPO funds and pass it on in a transparent manner (for all DCM community members to see) to other legit team members. Being no longer a dev team member, and having no further involvement in DCM developement, refusal to do so should be considered as an act of theft. 
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:27:10 PM

+1

I would want to buy heaps if the funds are still there. please post the public btc address to attract more investors.

And I would buy heaps more myself.....

OK, I've managed to get in touch with some of the guys on the team. Here's our preliminary response:

1) We will not be releasing public wallet addresses for each member. The reasoning behind this is that our wallets contain other funds which really are noone's business. You can consider the information provided below as our first "semi-official" response as to the project's financial situation. To compare the situation to the business world: when a company gives you a financial statement, they also don't let you look at their bank account but provide a summary. Please understand that we are trying to be transparent here without having to reveal personal financial information.

Easy solution to this, each member moves the fund to a new address.  Not so hard to do.  After what transpired, team words mean nothing to investors.  If we don't see transparency, trust will not be there going forward.

-tb-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: