Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Market For Nerdy Niche Stuff?  (Read 1310 times)
slurch (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2011, 07:21:38 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2011, 08:10:53 AM by slurch

I seem to have a surplus of a couple of types of niche items which are maybe of interest to the community. I just published a Zapd site just to get a feel for selling online (not too sure how to use the #bitcoin-otc yet, but I'll learn, dammit -- for now, mostly just dealing with my friends from RL), but I'm really curious...I have a bunch of both electronic cigarette components and Magic: The Gathering Cards. These are both pretty nerdy items, no? Tongue

Anyway...let me know if there's an interest here throughout. I don't have enough of either to set up a real "shop," per say, but I have more than I could probably sell to one person.

Also, in case anyone is wondering, Zapd lets me create a website in about 60 seconds from my (extremely corporate and unjailbroken) iPhone...linking it back to my blog takes some work, though. Here's what one looks like, if you guys are curious: http://1z46.zapd.co. It's not bad looking, eh? It's free...which is something.

Edit: Sorry...posted this in the wrong place.

Donations accepted at: 1AXKzVc1tTmfC6VkWwBNSzKqThqhwsC5mY
For what, I have no idea...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: