Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:37:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOOM! BREAKING: Apple to allow bitcoin transmitting apps in AppStore  (Read 4293 times)
simtal

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:03:02 PM

Now you just have to laugh at all the people who smashed their iPhones when they removed the BTC apps Grin

BawsyBoss

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:08:42 PM

An Apple user would. I watched a documentary recently about Apple obsessives who refused to date non Apple users. That's how desperate it is.

Anyway I can only dream of Android. I would prefer to die than suckle on the Apple teat.
Great way of generalizing. I am an Apple user (iPhone, not Mac) and I don't see any side as a loser. I'm also quite tech-savvy in the sense that I'm full-DIY and do software designing and programming. I can see why some people would prefer Android over iOS, however, these reasons don't apply to me. I just don't see how being tech-savvy relates to what phone you use.

Forever strong.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:10:16 PM

Please don't spoil my sweeping generalisations. I've been carefully honing them over months.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 03:39:07 PM

they would tax crap if they could...

in fact they probably already do

They would probably make sex illegal if they could. But they can't, so it isn't.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
okthen

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:14:05 PM

An Apple user would. I watched a documentary recently about Apple obsessives who refused to date non Apple users. That's how desperate it is.

Anyway I can only dream of Android. I would prefer to die than suckle on the Apple teat.

What? Not dating non-apple users??
This world has gone bananas.

Anyway, congrats to apple for the marketing!
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:15:28 PM

I jailbroke my iPhone and have had the Blockchain app on it, but this will be a relief.  I don't like having to jailbreak.  As expected, tons of things just stopped working properly.

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: