Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRE] GreenCoin | On Bittrex now!  (Read 83604 times)
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:10:30 AM

Looks identical to the scammy bs.. CarbonCoin

You can't offset Carbon emissions with a crypto.. that is just dumb.

That is like saving the worlds helium by filling party balloons lol

hey i got an idea..
go plant a tree somewhere maybe and use Bitcoins Smiley

Carbon coin is completely different in their approach, as well as their commitments. They discussed planting trees, we actively tie the value of GreenCoin to the Carbon being offset by our producers.

You could potentially say that no crypto can have any effect - we respect your opinion, but it seems you didn't take the time to look at our website or read the comments on this thread. We've already offset 700+ kg's of C02 by tying GreenCoin to Carbon, and currently 1 GreenCoin is worth 13.0 mg of Carbon.

I don't understand your reasoning with the party balloons, so feel free to carry that out if you'd like.

As the lead on the development of this coin I personally look forward to hearing the opinion of everyone in the community, and so I want to say thank you for your comments, and know that I will actively keep each of them in mind as we move forward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:32:56 AM

hey i got an idea..

Bro....the developers of GRE have been REALLY cool, no need to call them scammers and or idiots man!  Whether this is a success or a fail, I can assure you that the efforts from these guys is genuine!!

coming from a guy supporting Honorcoin ? seriously ? ..the fuck ??

you guys are delusional i criticized the concept i did not attack the dev.. spare me the usual games and bs please.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:39:13 AM

hey i got an idea..

Carbon coin is completely different in their approach, as well as their commitments. They discussed planting trees, we actively tie the value of GreenCoin to the Carbon being offset by our producers.

You could potentially say that no crypto can have any effect - we respect your opinion, but it seems you didn't take the time to look at our website or read the comments on this thread. We've already offset 700+ kg's of C02 by tying GreenCoin to Carbon, and currently 1 GreenCoin is worth 13.0 mg of Carbon.

I don't understand your reasoning with the party balloons, so feel free to carry that out if you'd like.

As the lead on the development of this coin I personally look forward to hearing the opinion of everyone in the community, and so I want to say thank you for your comments, and know that I will actively keep each of them in mind as we move forward.

math is math..
simply doing nothing would be better than getting involved in a clone coin gimmick scheme.
designed from the ground up to make money.. wanna make money i get it .. fine but don't bs me about it.

every guy here knows this is a ploy to say.
we're different and we are better because of "green" reasons
and your doing this to hopefully spring board this concept off like a Doge craze.
i would not doubt it if you made some of the other green coins posted here and keep making variations until one hits a home run.. and you make a lot of money of it.

your response was filler.. no substance.. wood shaving in the bread lol
1 plus 1 is not 0 ..it's 2
the concept is flawed by design.. you simply can not help the envirorment by doing anything with crypto coins
at least not yet anyway..

FUD first & ask questions later™
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:26:40 PM

hey i got an idea..

math is math..
simply doing nothing would be better than getting involved in a clone coin gimmick scheme.
designed from the ground up to make money.. wanna make money i get it .. fine but don't bs me about it.

every guy here knows this is a ploy to say.
we're different and we are better because of "green" reasons
and your doing this to hopefully spring board this concept off like a Doge craze.
i would not doubt it if you made some of the other green coins posted here and keep making variations until one hits a home run.. and you make a lot of money of it.

your response was filler.. no substance.. wood shaving in the bread lol
1 plus 1 is not 0 ..it's 2
the concept is flawed by design.. you simply can not help the envirorment by doing anything with crypto coins
at least not yet anyway..

If you don't support us, I understand. Your response, while generic, brings up a few good points that we have already addressed.

1) I haven't made any other coin before. There are a ridiculous amount of coins flooding the market, but without proof, this is just FUD.
2) If we weren't believing in our concept, and we were just trying repeatedly, we wouldn't continuously work to help GreenCoin become the crypto it ought to be. We would just create another Pump and Dump coin.
3) The concept is solid, and we have not only proved it, but we will continue to do so.

Thank you!

Edit: Sorry for my brevity; I work in the mornings to help pay the bills. Just an update to tell people that we have added a new producer and he should begin receiving payouts tonight Smiley
Vitalogy

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:19:29 PM

What's up with the market manipulation?  Shocked

Freenhult

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

★ BitClave ICO. Join NOW ★

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 04:10:26 PM

What exchange is that? Recently some guy with 80mh/s was on chickenstrips. I wouldn't be suprised if he was dumping/pumping a bit to get more out of his coins. Totally unsure what the deal with that was though.

biodieselchris

Activity: 579
Merit: 500

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 04:58:48 PM

How's the efforts coming in building the producer's list Chris? 

It's going OK, I have some interest but I think the website functionality coming mid-July will help immensely.

Vitalogy

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:53:39 PM

What exchange is that? Recently some guy with 80mh/s was on chickenstrips. I wouldn't be suprised if he was dumping/pumping a bit to get more out of his coins. Totally unsure what the deal with that was though.
AllCoin.
I jumped on the opportunity to mine again while the difficulty is around 2 but I'm not the one who manipulated the market. Smiley
Freenhult

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:54:55 PM

Not bad, I should have fixed my pools so you can mine now. If not let me know and I'll look at making a static diff port.

ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:19:52 AM

Not bad, I should have fixed my pools so you can mine now. If not let me know and I'll look at making a static diff port.

Confirmed working again Smiley
Freenhult

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:23:12 AM

Confirmed working again Smiley

Its weird that it worked all day until a few hours ago. Hopefully it won't come back!

Vitalogy

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 11:46:29 AM

Still do not work with NiceHash.

WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 12:25:28 PM

It seems that most of the hash is not being accepted at the pool.

3TON3

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:59:19 PM

Hi folks,

Well... The value of this coin took a nosedive... From a solid 23 satoshi on average to an all time low of 5!!!
Something isn't working out. I think it's bad that there's still no full website with a game-plan on it, what we can expect for the (near) future and how/why this coin should have and gain value.

I'd like to hear from the Dev what's going on in a bit more detail.

And Dev; if help is needed, either for making the website or creating awareness/interest for this coin or if you're not sure how to continue... ASK US!!! We may be able to help you know....
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:56:18 PM

Hi folks,

Well... The value of this coin took a nosedive... From a solid 23 satoshi on average to an all time low of 5!!!
Something isn't working out. I think it's bad that there's still no full website with a game-plan on it, what we can expect for the (near) future and how/why this coin should have and gain value.

And Dev; if help is needed, either for making the website or creating awareness/interest for this coin or if you're not sure how to continue... ASK US!!! We may be able to help you know....

The full website: We are doing a massive overhaul of our website, and we've mentioned it several times. Expect it around the middle of this month.

I've been doing a lot to increase awareness for this coin; I've been sending constant emails, contacting companies, exchanges, as well as my own university in order to get more support and interest.

I have several meetings lined up personally with my University, and I'm working on Bittrex.

Our overall goal is a total open market for Carbon. I'm currently at work, later tonight I'll add some more information here, pardon my brevity. We are active and working - I promise Smiley
Freenhult

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:10:32 PM

FFS, Let me talk to chickenstrips this morning and troubleshoot it. It was setup to start at 32 and go as low as 8.

biodieselchris

Activity: 579
Merit: 500

CoinQuacker

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 04:13:37 PM

Hi folks,

This coin is only 3 weeks old (though this can seem like an eternity in "internet time") and we are hunkered down for the long haul. The price on allcoin is gyrating around but this coin is still relatively young and undiscovered so the market is somewhat esoteric. The founders (ncsupanda and I) and early guys like IMJim and Freen are not selling ... that's probably just early miners and they get pretty shifty, I mean for good reason they have to pay power and equipment bills and such, so I cannot say for sure, but it is just my hunch.

kenboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:18:50 PM

the coin logo are green,but i think it is too simple,lol
ncsupanda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:53:08 PM

the coin logo are green,but i think it is too simple,lol

I've actually been making contacts to upgrade our logo Smiley heard!
3TON3

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:00:54 PM

Alright. Well, I'm not selling either. Have around 500k coins. Think they can be worth far more than they are now on AllCoin.

That's why I'm curious to what will happen next Wink

I'll keep following. And if there's anything we as a community can do, let us know Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: