Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will do anything to get some coin. 40-50 BTC. Please read. Any donation helps!  (Read 2131 times)
Milkman39 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2012, 05:33:13 AM

Hello again forum,

My name is Milkman39. I had briefly introduced myself in a previous post but I think this warrants more details. I am a 26 year old male who currently lives in the Buffalo NY area. I am married with a 3 year old son. I have been following bitcoin for approximately 6-7 months. I actually think that this is a great idea. Anyways I plan to tell you about my background, place of employment, how I was introduced to bitcoin, what I will do for bitcoin, and the reason that I need the bitcoin. I am posting on other donation boards as well and will tell you which ones very kindly in a PM.

I have been to almost every state in the great USA. The only exception being Hawaii. I actually grew up in the Buffalo area but I moved a lot. I do not know my real father. He was a coward and ran once he found out my mother was pregnant with me. She never bothered for child support so I couldn't even tell you his name if I wanted to at this point. My mother refuses to tell me this jerkoffs name. I don't know if I would punch him in the face or embrace him in my arms. Anyways my mother got involved with a couple of military men hence my frequent travel around the US. I have lived in Germany as well. I was abused as a child by both of these step-fathers and hold no grudges. My mother had 4 children by my age and I can understand the stress they faced especially while being in active military duty. I have always considered Buffalo my home however. The reason for that is my grandparents are here and as you can assume we always ended back in Buffalo when she broke it off with my first step dad as well as when she had a falling out with the second one. They are however together til this day and now live in Texas. As you can assume I don't have a great relationship with them.

I am currently employed at HSBC bank. I am a sales representative in the call center located in Buffalo, NY. I know that they have closed many branches in the United States and plan on reducing their presence in the US but we have been informed that they will keep our call center open. I am a sales representative. I currently make 12.02 an hour and have been with the company for 4 years. However I am required to pay approximately $100-$150 dollars a month for parking depending on the events in the area for the month. I am seriously considering switching to the afternoon shift because I would receive a 10% shift differential and a free parking pass. That would bump my salary up a little bit. Also I have recently been asked if I would be interested in a Team Leader position. That would be a significant jump in my salary. Please say a prayer for me that I receive this position. There are 5 of us on the sales floor competing for the position. I really really need the pay raise. I actually lucked into this job because an ex-girlfriend of mine was really good friends with a manager on the sales floor. This is actually one of the better jobs in the Buffalo area. I also am required to pay out of my check around $225 a month for health insurance for my family.

I was actually introduced to Bitcoin by a fellow sales rep at HSBC. I have always be interested in how financials work and this bank job has expanded my knowledge of how these things work. The gentleman who introduced me to bitcoin was actually an ex stock fund manager from NYC. He has already made his millions and doesn't need to work but he said he was bored and wanted something to do with his time hence his job at the bank. I really wish I would have taken him up on his advice to get involved with this bitcoin game then. I should have invested in mining equipment but I didn't know if it was a sound plan. Not to mention that I simply cannot afford to shell out a $1000 dollars on a mining rig. In hindsight it would have been a great investment but hindsight is 20/20. Since the 6-7 months of monitoring the bitcoin I have realized how great of a currency it really is. A decentralized currency is an absolutely great idea. It is not flawed like the US system. And when the world stops recognizing it as the worlds reserve currency I can only imagine how much one bitcoin will be worth in USD. The USD is in free fall mode. And the government here is not helping the situation at all. The solution.....PRINT MORE MONEY. BIG RED FLAG!!! We cannot spend our way out of the problem. History shows us that centralized currencies consistently fall. They cannot remain supreme forever. And that is the problem with most Americans. They simply cannot see the US not being the worlds super power.

Since it is basically uneconomical to start mining at this point I think my best bet would be to trade the bitcoin currency. However I do not have very much disposable income at this point. I currently have around $100-$150 per month of money that is not used to house, feed and clothe the family. I am having a really hard time convincing my wife that this is a stable viable option for us to make money. And since I want her to be a full time house wife to raise our child until he is in school it could actually be a neat job for her. She just isn't fascinated by this like I am. She doesn't see how successful this currency is going to be. And when the US dollar falls to remain the reserve currency it would be great to have a bunch of these coins to protect ourselves. She is just to complacent. I try to explain to her that bitcoins can be sold for any currency we choose but she is just to small minded to understand the benefits of this. Any ideas for helping me to convince her that this is a smart investment would be a huge help. Reply's to this thread may get her attention. That way she doesn't keep labeling me as crazy. LOL!

Anyhow like the thread title says I am willing to do anything I can to earn some bitcoins. I will take picture of me with stupid captions. I will make videos of me hurting myself (within reason). I cannot afford to lose work time. I will type papers up for you. Write school essays, or even eat weird stuff and video it. If you have an idea and would like me to do it shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

The reason I need these coin is because unfortunately I have been a victim of a home invasion. I currently rent my house in Orchard Park NY because I thought that it was a very safe area with a low crime rate. We do not leave our doors or windows unlocked or anything. We are very safe about it. Anyways I didn't have renters insurance because simply they usually do not cover things like this. They help in case of fires, and disasters. So I thought hey I want my child to grow up in a nice suburban neighborhood so that he will be well rounded. He will not have many of the temptations that inner city children have and the education system is amazing in Orchard Park. So I shell out the extra money to live in the nice area. Not super rich but it is a wealthy community.  I personally lost about $1200 worth of electronics (PS3, 42 in flat screen, surround sound, and desktop PC.) I am just placing a used value on these items. Probably another $300-$400 in jewelry that my wife had but the most upsetting part for me is they took all of my child's toys. I would value it in the neighborhood of $300-$500. I really cannot believe how low some people can go. I understand the real valuable but a child's toys? I mean what can you really get out of those. It really makes me upset because I strive to be the greatest father I can be. It really hits me hard because I do not know my father and I want to be the world's best father to my son. The expensive part of his stuff was his ice hockey equipment. I just got my little man registered and bought hand me downs the last few months so I could get him involved in a sport at a young age. The things a father does for his child ya know. So his heart is now broken that he is unable to play hockey. I could care less about my stuff. I would just like to get enough coin to get his stuff back.

The thing is I discipline the little guy by taking away a favorite toy or movie when he acts up for a couple days. I do not believe in laying one finger on any child. It's just not my style. And when he saw his stuff was gone he started crying and asked what he did basically. I keep trying to explain to him but a 3 year old doesn't understand very well. You can only explain it so well ya know. I feel terrible because I feel like I was unable to protect my family. I feel like I am less of a man because of this. I thank god that my wife and son were not home at the time this happened. I don't know what I would have done if they were. Whoever did this is a coward and is shameless. Like I said I understand taking the real valuables but a child's stuff is just a new low.

So anyways I am asking for any donations no matter how small. Anything helps. I know I am to new for anyone to give me a loan but I would be willing to give you my real phone number, a picture of my drivers license and would be willing to work out terms with you. It would be a longer term loan because realistically I can only afford about $50 a month on a loan. Basically $25 a pay period which is every two weeks. Again like I said I know that I am new here and I completely understand no one wanting to make a loan to someone so new. That is why I am asking for any donations and or tasks I can complete for coin to help me reach my goal of 50 BTC. I will keep you updated on how much I have received and will promptly send back any coins over my goal of 50 BTC.

Thanks to all of those kind enough to help me in my time of need. May god bless you.

Milkman39

19jptNCfuc7G9tYFP6Py8Dqz7bPb4o31GS

Wallet funds can be received at.

Any questions at all feel free to PM me. I will check periodically and respond as soon as I can.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Milkman39 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 05:50:52 AM

Bump.
Krak

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2012, 07:49:04 AM

Just sent 1 BTC. It's not much, but I hope it helps. Smiley

BTC: 1KrakenLFEFg33A4f6xpwgv3UUoxrLPuGn
jake262144

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 10:32:56 AM

Hello again forum,

My name is Milkman39. I had briefly introduced myself in a previous post but I think this warrants more details...
No panhandling, move along
</topic>
TorrentMaster

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 10:40:43 AM

Hello again forum,

My name is Milkman39. I had briefly introduced myself in a previous post but I think this warrants more details...
No panhandling, move along
</topic>

There you go doing the moderators job, again.
jake262144

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 11:16:26 AM

There you go doing the moderators job, again.
FYI, moderators are regular (usually unpaid) users, just with slightly elevated privileges.
Now slither back under the rock you crawled out from under.
cpt_howdy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 11:18:38 AM

My name is Milkman39.

Your real name is Milkman39?!
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 11:22:39 AM

My name is Milkman39.

Your real name is Milkman39?!

Another scammer?
Milkman39 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 02:53:34 PM

I can tell you that I am not a scammer. I said I would do things to earn the bitcoin. I also said I would accept donations. I never implied that anyone who didn't want to help shouldn't. I am trying to teach my boy that there are good people left in this world. You have to understand where I am coming from. I was a victim of a someone else. He is just upset that he is not going to be able to play hockey unless I figure something out.

Again if you do not want to donate/have something done for you please just move on. Again I am not asking for thousands from a single person or anything. Hell .001 is something that is better than nothing. Also I said I would be willing to give pictures of my ID along with my proper address. My phone number is listed as well. I am not trying to scam anyone.

Thank you Krak for the donation.

And no my real name is not milkman39. My real name is Nicholas.

Milkman39
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 02:54:30 PM

Good luck with earning the bitcoin!
drewtaz

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 03:49:07 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2012, 06:01:55 AM by Maged

And no my real name is not milkman39. My real name is Nicholas.

Milkman39
Shame, I found Milkman39 so much more endearing. 
Boognish

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 04:10:05 PM

Hi! My name is Mike, welcome to life.  I, too, am struggling with my family & responsibilities.

All donations gladly accepted, sob story available upon request.

Grin
Milkman39 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 10:04:31 PM

Hello again everyone,

Like I said I do not mean to offend anyone. Nor am I trying to scam anyone. I was just asking for some help in my time of need. I am willing to take photos of my license with the address that I reside at. You would be able to look my phone number up in the phone book. I am not hiding anything and I am being upfront and honest about everything.

It really hurts me to think that I have to do this but I just want to help get my son some used ice hockey equipment so that he can still play. It is something that he was really excited to do. I did not mean to offend anyone and if I did I am sorry. Also if I have broken any rules of the forum just please inform me of it so that I can rephrase this topic.

I know I am a newbie but I have been lurking here for awhile now. I think I got the hang of it here in these forums (which by the way are the best bitcoin forums). I am willing to repay everyone that helps me in my time of need. However it would have to be like a 6 month time period. I will have $25-$50 dollars a month to repay and that is after paying all of my bills. This really does make me feel like less of a man having to ask for help. I am like most men and to think that I cannot just go to the store and buy my son his equipment. Unfortunately, he is following in my foot steps and wants to be a goaltender. If he was a skater this would be much cheaper.

As I said before I will do work for the coins but I will also accept donations that will be paid in the time frame quoted. So technically it would be a long term loan. I would be willing to pay interest on it as well. Everything I receive I will keep in the open. I would like to keep payback addresses and my personal address private. If you would like to help me in my time of need it would be greatly appreciated. I can provide my place of employments phone number as well as family's phone numbers. Hell I am almost willing to give you my SSN#. Basically I am willing to provide what ever information you feel that you would need. Again I completely understand no one wanting to take a shot in the dark but I swear on my sons life that I will repay those who help me. I am also willing to take a higher interest rate than you charge. I understand how banking works. I mean I work at one. I would be willing to pay an interest rate in the neighborhood of 20-30 percent. I am looking for around $300 USD. I have found someone in my area that has a complete set of children's goaltender equipment for $425. Also if you have any old equipment for a child goaltender I would be willing to work something out with you as well.

Krak can you please message me your payment address so that I can repay you when funds are available. I appreciate you helping me out. Also I can change my name to Milkman39 legally for some bitcoins. I would be able to cover the costs but would need repayment+additional coins for completing the task. Just let me know LOL!!!!

If anyone can help me just shoot me a message and I will provide any information you would like. Also I am willing to collect on old loans from people who haven't paid. I am located in the Buffalo NY area and would travel 3-4 hours from my residence to collect on loans for you.

I can type papers, respond to messages, do some programming in C++, do the dubugging (very bad part of programming) anything with the Microsoft Office package, or anything else you can think of. Basically anything with any school work or things of that nature.

Again may god bless those of you who can help me out in my time of need. I also hope that the asshole who broke into my house rots in hell.

Milkman39 (Nick)

Milkman39 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 05:49:03 AM

Please if you have nothing nice to say just move on. I said I would earn coin as we.....
conroe64

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 06:29:50 AM

Hello forum,

My name is Barack. I had briefly introduced myself before in a previous topic. I'm a 50 year old male married to a lovely woman name Michelle. I have two daughters named Sasha and Malia. I have been following bitcoin for a number of months and I'm going to tell you why I need bitcoins.

I work as a parrot. I listen to my advisors and re-iterate what they say to me. I am told not to question my advisors but to blindly follow them.

Apparently this was not such a good idea as people tell me we've broken something called the economy or whatever and everyone blames me, even though I had no say in what was happening whatsoever.

Basically I need bitcoins to pay off something called the foreign debt. I need about $14,825,163,000,000, which, at the current exchange rate, is roughly 2,965,032,600,000 BTC.

All donations are appreciated. Every little helps.

1HfGnJS3irn6CLZMiPhC5JckHDFXG8dEQN

Made my day!
Milkman39 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 03:06:32 PM

Hey,

Can a moderator please lock this topic. I do not need to hear criticism about my situation. I have already had a bad week and didn't expect such a cold response from people. I know I am a newbie and I know people do not want to make loans which is cool. I was hoping that if people had nothing nice or encouraging to say that they wouldn't say it at all but that is not happening so I really don't want to get down on myself anymore reading posts basically making fun of me. Hopefully something like this happens to you and then we will see how you feel about it.  My goal is not going to be met I know this. I am not bitter about it at all. I am sorry for making you people upset. Hopefully I can figure something else out. I thank those of you who have at least said sorry to hear about my situation.

Can this please be locked?

Milkman39
Korinrex

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 04:32:54 PM

If you really are on the up and up then i feel for you man
abbeytim

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 06:51:47 PM

hey milkman may i suggest trading on btc-e.com or mtgox.com mtgox works with dwolla which can withdraw and deposit with your bank account
btce cool too also you can mine ltc on your pc try litecoinpool.org or p2pool you can then trade your ltc for btc on btc-e.com good luck
bit-joker

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 06, 2012, 01:01:09 AM

Anyone could post a sad fake story and ask for donations. That's why some people are making fun at you. Why don't you post documentation to prove what you're saying? Maybe the police report about your house robbery (removing sensitive information). With more FACTS, it's more likely people will give you donations and offer help.
Tuxavant

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2012, 02:27:42 AM

Milkman, I have some smallish items on my Amazon Wish List you can buy for me. Amazon will ship them directly to me. In return I'll send you Bitcoins upon receipt of the goods.

http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/35638UG1NCNHJ/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go_o

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: