Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHALLENGE] ➢ What is the Best Coin to Be Used as An Actual Currency? [CCWTF]HA  (Read 601 times)
XBITCOIN (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:47:29 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 04:54:58 AM by XBITCOIN

I made this thread as a Challenge to every Coin Out there.

What is the Point of being Called a Currency if Your Goal isn't to be traded for Goods and Services?

Popular Coin was specifically designed to be an Actual Currency, traded for everyday goods and services.

Here is the Challenge ➢

What Coin is the Best Coin to be Used as an actual Currency Widely Accepted for all kinds of goods and services?

What Coin Sounds Better With "Accepted Here" Than "Popular Coin Accepted Here"?

You can't say Bitcoin or Litecoin, those are obvious and I will admit that they work.

But What Else and Why, Please Explain, I am into hearing the evidence, maybe I am way off in my claim that POP is the best other than Bitcoin or Litecoin?

Think about it, the coin that you offer must be able to fit into any situation for any product. I am open to every single statement that people make in this thread. At least having the fortitude to make a comment is good enough for me to have some respect for the coin you are mentioning.

And Please dont say Doge Coin wtf,..

P.S. POP is not a Coingen Coin anybody that thinks that is misinformed, and anybody that spreads that bs is full of shit.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptojette

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:03:11 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 04:36:32 AM by cryptojette

jeez, lets see what happens here

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:08:44 AM

Noble Coin currently, amongst the alts, as it has an actual marketplace. You can buy just about anything with it, indirectly through amazon, newegg, and soon gold and silver directly.
XBITCOIN (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:17:19 AM

Noble Coin currently, amongst the alts, as it has an actual marketplace. You can buy just about anything with it, indirectly through amazon, newegg, and soon gold and silver directly.

I appreciate this, Thank You for this statement, Makes Sense to me, there is one that Could do It, but was Noble Coin ever working to be traded for everyday goods and services? I feel like Noble was more of a collectors coin? It makes sense, It is one of the better coins that I have heard, it at least denotes some sort of humble quality,..

Thanks for the Post, I really want to hear what People say, POP has just gotten a lot of shit from people that don't hold it already and it was designed to be a real Currency I don't really think that there are many coins out there that really intended on being an actual currency.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:26:38 AM

I appreciate this, Thank You for this statement, Makes Sense to me, there is one that Could do It, but was Noble Coin ever working to be traded for everyday goods and services? I feel like Noble was more of a collectors coin? It makes sense, It is one of the better coins that I have heard, it at least denotes some sort of humble quality,..

It can be used for most goods, if not directly, then indirectly. Looking at what they have now: Amazon gcs, and Amazon sells everything, Newegg gift cards,  Xbox memberships, valve/steam products, some random other things, and soon precious metals directly from the marketplace. So I'd say it can be used for everyday items.

Nope, it's not a collector's coin. I'm not even entirely sure what that means, to be honest.

I do agree that most coins don't even pretend to be used as a currency, now or in the future. I think many here don't even care, strangely enough.
XBITCOIN (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:39:23 AM

Thats What I mean by a "collectors coin" is that its just meant to be a digital coin, not a real currency.

For Example, Unobtabium,.. I hold UNO, there are lots of other coins that I collect but I am really into coins that would be used as a "Currency"

I actually thought that is what this whole movement was about,..

cryptojette

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:38:45 AM

Androids Tokens is Pretty Legit,.. But it only works for Androids,..

There are only about a handful that really have what it takes, out of like 500,.. haha

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
XBITCOIN (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:03:17 AM

OK, National Crypto "Currencies" are Pretty Cool, but I mean something that transcends Nationality, to those of you that understands what that means,..

Funny thing is, Even in China They Understand POP.

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 11:42:42 AM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 08:29:27 PM by andreibi

Check out zetacoin and bitleu to learn more. You'll be amazed.

cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:40:39 PM

I made this thread as a Challenge to every Coin Out there.

What is the Point of being Called a Currency if Your Goal isn't to be traded for Goods and Services?

Popular Coin was specifically designed to be an Actual Currency, traded for everyday goods and services.

Here is the Challenge ➢

What Coin is the Best Coin to be Used as an actual Currency Widely Accepted for all kinds of goods and services?

What Coin Sounds Better With "Accepted Here" Than "Popular Coin Accepted Here"?

You can't say Bitcoin or Litecoin, those are obvious and I will admit that they work.

But What Else and Why, Please Explain, I am into hearing the evidence, maybe I am way off in my claim that POP is the best other than Bitcoin or Litecoin?

Think about it, the coin that you offer must be able to fit into any situation for any product. I am open to every single statement that people make in this thread. At least having the fortitude to make a comment is good enough for me to have some respect for the coin you are mentioning.

And Please dont say Doge Coin wtf,..

P.S. POP is not a Coingen Coin anybody that thinks that is misinformed, and anybody that spreads that bs is full of shit.

This thread is gay. You'really just trying to despairately  promote POP. Apparently popular coin is a random shitcoin that nobody has ever heard of and nobody wants
XBITCOIN (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:53:26 AM

This thread is gay. You'really just trying to despairately  promote POP. Apparently popular coin is a random shitcoin that nobody has ever heard of and nobody wants

Haha, this dude,..

And what coin is made for being an actual Currency??

Most of you guys are Such Piece of Shit Mother Fuckers.

Watch, I will start writing and doing Press Releases about how much of Dumb Asses you all Are,

None of you deserve what POP could have done for CC.

I 100% Regret Ever working to get people involved with all of you Pieces of Shit.

Not one single coin out there is meant to be a real currency, you all are laughable, especially this dude- cexylikepie.

Go buy some Ripple you piece of Shit.

XBITCOIN (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:04:47 AM

And Im not Promoting here,

I am just making a statement that most of you all are Super Dumb Ass Mother Fuckers and there is not even one alternate "CryptoCurrency" out there that has a shot of being used widely as a real Currency,

You all are shooting yourselves in the foot by being a bunch of dumb asses.

I don't have anything to loose.

glowintheDRK

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:12:37 AM

i love popular coin! i use it to buy Ð. much better very currency
iamreddy44

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:27:13 PM

-With a 30 second blocks Myriadcoin is the fastest.
-With the mutlti-Pow forks and security are not a problem.
-For the miners it is Eldorado.
-Electrum&Android wallets are out there.
-No asics problems since the algos can change.

What else can you ask for?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: