Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:49:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tradehill Done?  (Read 847 times)
The-Real-Link (OP)

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2012, 07:01:38 AM

Greetings all,

I was just following up with Jered in an email regarding a few checks I had taken some time to receive through January.  I thought it very courteous of him to make sure that I was getting all the funds I had chosen to withdraw though them.

He randomly replied to me tonight stating a thank you as well as the fact that Tradehill had to "shut down trading today due to regulation".  I literally just got home from working on some systems so I don't know if this was already posted in another thread, if TH is going to search for alternative methods, or simply if their exchange is gone for good.

If the latter is the case, I humbly thank Tradehill, Jered, and everyone else there for all the excellent service you have provided and a wonderful, easy-to-use website that existed for all of us Bitcoin fans and traders alike.

Jered did mention that there was "plenty of backlog" for them to be working on so I feel that they will be honoring their commitment for any people who have outstanding balances / checks, etc.  At least, I hope they do for others who have funds in limbo - I am not representing them so again, I don't know for sure.

*edit*.

Ok, looks like they may be down for now but they are working to get going again in the future once other things are taken care of.  They will be refunding all client funds, according to their blog.

http://tradehillblog.com/

Oh Loaded, who art up in Mt. Gox, hallowed be thy name!  Thy dollars rain, thy will be done, on BTCUSD.  Give us this day our daily 10% 30%, and forgive the bears, as we have bought their bitcoins.  And lead us into quadruple digits
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: