Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: miners abandon scrypt-coins because of imaginary threat  (Read 478 times)
gustav (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:54:14 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 05:11:18 PM by gustav

so now everybody abandones scrypt-coins to make it even more easy for them to be attacked? Did you fall for the fud again?
You think asics are a problem? I think they will be used to secure the networks. Everybody now abandoning the coins and nobody mines them anymore makes me facepalm, really. There is only one thing you can count on: sheep
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:23:28 PM

so now everybody abandones scrypt-coins to make it even more easy for them to be attacked? Did you fall for the fud again?
You think asics are a problem? I think they will be used to secure the networks. Everybody now abandoning the coins and nobody mines them anymore makes me facepalm, really. There is only one thing you can count on: sheep

sheep is enriching the guy who's selling you a shovel for 2 silver coins that will only dig back 1 silver coin after he's already mined 3 silver coins with it
he makes 5, you lose 1.

gustav (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:07:40 PM

sheep is enriching the guy who's selling you a shovel for 2 silver coins that will only dig back 1 silver coin after he's already mined 3 silver coins with it
he makes 5, you lose 1.

be that guy!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: