Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 [704] 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266165 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:26:58 AM

I will add that bittrex-richie said that mods are free to make their own opinions and those do not represent the opinions of bittrex.  Still they should not use mod accounts.

Let me first apologize to the community.  Our mods are volunteers meant to keep the peace in the troll box and are entitled to their opinions, however we have made it very clear to them that spreading FUD or leading any pumping/dumping will not be tolerated.  I have spoken to the person in question and I expect this to never happen again.

again, my apologies.

richie@bittrex

I'm not telling you your business, but if you allow that person to moderate still, then you lose my business and my respect.

Agreed, but not only that, there needs to be a very public statement about this, on twitter, bitcointalk
+1 and what about the financial damage caused by this? It's huge loss for the cloak community. Many people were duped into selling by this bittrex mod.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:29:03 AM

I will add that bittrex-richie said that mods are free to make their own opinions and those do not represent the opinions of bittrex.  Still they should not use mod accounts.

Let me first apologize to the community.  Our mods are volunteers meant to keep the peace in the troll box and are entitled to their opinions, however we have made it very clear to them that spreading FUD or leading any pumping/dumping will not be tolerated.  I have spoken to the person in question and I expect this to never happen again.

again, my apologies.

richie@bittrex

leave the chat box with no Mods, their all corrupt, thieves and scumbags. Moment I saw one of the Btc-e Mods in that chat, knew corruption has started.

Recommendation: Remove the chat out of bittrex completely, that's why theirs an IRC.
zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:30:52 AM

Are there any other specialties to this coin besides the security features? I guess the no premine is nice
pics4crypto

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:31:44 AM

again, my apologies.

richie@bittrex

I'm not telling you your business, but if you allow that person to moderate still, then you lose my business and my respect.

Agreed, but not only that, there needs to be a very public statement about this, on twitter, bitcointalk

and on the FRONTPAGE OF BITTREX

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
wonderloops

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:31:50 AM

again, my apologies.

richie@bittrex

+1 and what about the financial damage caused by this? It's huge loss for the cloak community. horrible.

Submit a request at IMF for bailout.
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:34:02 AM

Hey guys. I just wanted to tell you a little bit about myself and why I refuse to sell my CLOAK.

First off, I'm not a whale I'm a college student. I'm not on the rich list, in fact I only have 500 CLOAK - which represents an entire two week paycheck of ~$450. I'm not even that well off; I may make around $3k this year (if you're confused on the math here, I make more over the summer than I do the rest of the year), which means that 15% of my income is in CLOAK.

I first became interested in CLOAK maybe 1-2 weeks before the bubble started after hearing about our coin's concept. I was VERY skeptical due to the prevalence of scam and pump & dump coins, but I slowly started accumulating coins as more and more white papers came out. By the time the bubble started I had ~50 coins and by the time we reached .00079 I made the impulse decision to buy up to 500.

Here's the thing, though: I haven't sold any of my 500 CLOAK. Again, I haven't sold any of my CLOAK. Not at the first peak @ .003, nor the second, nor the recent POSA peak @ .002.

Don't get me wrong, I've had my doubts about CLOAK. But allow me to quote a post I made earlier:

You can't FUD away the value of real tech.

In the past I've tried my hand at a few different coins; I'm not exactly new to cryptocurrencies anymore. I first got into this for the same reason as the rest of you: to get rich quick. Hell, I've said 'to the moon' IRL more times than I can count at this point and I still love to tell average people about how I'm going to buy a car with a paycheck. However, when did I actually stand a chance at making that kind of money?

Simplified Rundown (of my more notable investments)
Dogecoin: Ha...ha ha...ha ha ha ha ha. Currently @23 sat. (We were all noobs at one point.)
Darkcoin: Much more respectable. Did they deliver anything? Nope, the biggest thing to happen to DRK
              (at least while I held I'm not trying to bash anyone please don't hurt me) was the coin getting listed on Bitfinex.
Monero: Better still. Monero has several markets on Poloniex, which temporarily boosted its value. But has it delivered on the promise of anonymity? Not yet
            (sorry, mixers don't count).
Shadowcoin, Keycoin, etc: Haven't delivered anything except promises.

The truth is that the Cloakcoin dev team has delivered more in 4 weeks than any other dev team has delivered in the lifetime of a coin. I realize that I'm already ranting, so instead of posting all of the things our dev team has done for us I'm just going to quote this GREAT post (please click the quote link to see the full post).

To sum up for potential new investors.

I could honestly go on forever on this rant, but I'd like to wrap it up with the following observation
A lot of the people here are willing to trade on any and all information presented to them and will sell everything on the least bit of bad news (see the Bittrex scandal that developed and ended while I was writing this post [cold stare at those who sold]). The hard truth we should all face is that 'any coin can go anywhere at any time' and 'no one can predict the future'. I have chosen to hold because I think that the Cloakcoin has the best dev team in cryptocurrency right now, and I hope you will too. I'll see you at the top - or the bottom
i enjoyed reading this.
pics4crypto

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:36:50 AM

Are there any other specialties to this coin besides the security features? I guess the no premine is nice

check out this great topic, everything you want to know : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=714803.0

thistrader

Activity: 70

For by grace are ye saved, through faith..

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:45:01 AM

PULL VOLUME OFF BITTREX.

So let me get this right...a moderator on Bittrex was telling everyone that Cloak devs dumped and abandon the coin?? If this is true then I will never use Bittrex again. actually bittrex should be held liable

+1

Lazycoins and Mintpal ftw

Feel free to retweet:
https://twitter.com/TrolIsRoyce/status/499038746000769024

Cool your jets, cadet. What you are spreading is hearsay, firstly, and secondly, you are droping FUD on bittrex because of hearsay. I wonder if you have something to gain from soiling bittrex's credibility while endorsing lazycoins and mintpal.
What's with the smear campaign? AFAIK all that was said from the bittrex mod at the time was that it seems that ONE of the cloak devs was planning to leave; this then got blown way out of proportion. I get that the cloak-folk are edgy and tense from the apparent rivalries going on with coins I won't mention but that's no reason to nail each other to stakes. C'mon, you can do better. (I hope)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 KJV
akujin

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:45:49 AM

.00105  Grin Grin
Can we go to .0014 now please  Grin Grin Grin

BTC: 165rKPfGJ3ndrG1QziHR6ACnViP4EQHNK7
LTC: LMysGMFjmF9gR9RzStij74msXrDP1NqW8X
DOGE: DRZXGgcKN8kANwko3VycsBVVGqfy6XsSpM
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:48:40 AM

PULL VOLUME OFF BITTREX.

So let me get this right...a moderator on Bittrex was telling everyone that Cloak devs dumped and abandon the coin?? If this is true then I will never use Bittrex again. actually bittrex should be held liable

+1

Feel free to retweet:

Cool your jets, cadet. What you are spreading is hearsay, firstly, and secondly, you are droping FUD on bittrex because of hearsay. I wonder if you have something to gain from soiling bittrex's credibility while endorsing lazycoins and mintpal.
What's with the smear campaign? AFAIK all that was said from the bittrex mod at the time was that it seems that ONE of the cloak devs was planning to leave; this then got blown way out of proportion. I get that the cloak-folk are edgy and tense from the apparent rivalries going on with coins I won't mention but that's no reason to nail each other to stakes. C'mon, you can do better. (I hope)

it is not "hearsay" Richie just posted in our thread apologizing on behalf of bittrex
monkeydong1

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:50:10 AM

PULL VOLUME OFF BITTREX.

+1

Feel free to retweet:

Same.No Bittrex anymore.

Keep going Cloak devs and congratulations for the work done so far !

cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:56:00 AM

again, my apologies.

richie@bittrex

LETS NOT LET THIS DIE, DEMAND FROM CLOAKCOIN COMMUNITY ON FRONT PAGE OF BITTREX THE FINANCIAL LOSS THEY CAUSED.
pics4crypto

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:57:10 AM

the important news of the day:

CloakCoin feature launched!

Send and receive CLOAK using just a phone number.

Check it out!

www.cloakpal.com

Yet another innovation for Cloak.  This coin has so many features that set it apart from clones and every other coin, it's a shame the price doesn't reflect it.

Thats fucking great .. you sell something about the onemarket and the guy gets it personally... only thing you do is having your mobiles up and get paid!

Smiley .. oh yeah another day in the Cloak Community.

tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:01:54 AM

Them pussies still talking shit about CLoak on trex puss box.

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
pdsrdm

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:02:52 AM

again, my apologies.

richie@bittrex

LETS NOT LET THIS DIE, DEMAND FROM CLOAKCOIN COMMUNITY ON FRONT PAGE OF BITTREX THE FINANCIAL LOSS THEY CAUSED.

Agreed. Moving my funds from bittrex. Something like this should not go without a rectification.
Kuriso

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:03:06 AM

PULL VOLUME OFF BITTREX.

+1

Feel free to retweet:

Wrong. She repeated several times that her "observations" showed that the cloakcoin devs have abandoned the coin.  Shes based this observation off the fact that anyone could post anything in the forum and nothing got deleted as well as they were not actively posting.

Unfortunately I've lost the upper part of my messages.  This is the last one I have that supports what was said:

"[21:52] Kiely: The fact that you're free to post anything you want on the forum thread, tells me something. They no longer care about Cloak, and are no longer invested in it themselves."

bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:04:43 AM

again, my apologies.

richie@bittrex

Agreed. Moving my funds from bittrex. Something like this should not go without a rectification.

Good luck with that... he has washed his hands of it.  And we are now trolls LMAO

[00:59] Jtran against her.
[00:59] bittrex-richie yeah... its unfortunate that the BCT trolls are holding onto it ....
[00:59] Jtran I think we were in the middle of discussing cloak's scam
[00:59] Jtran when that happened
[01:00] llednar ya
[01:00] Jtran some people.. i don't understand.
[01:00] Jtran how do they sleep at night.
[01:00] Batman wait until i tell her boyfriend what happened. there's gonna be some fear, uncertainty, and doubt, i'll tell ya.
[01:00] bittrex-richie oh well .. i've apologized... not much more for me to do ...
[01:00] Jtran I think you did the right thing, Richie.
[01:01] Jtran handled like a pro.
[01:01] Jtran but that conspiracy though..
[01:01] Wonderloops kiely came online after the dump happened
[01:01] Jtran yeah, i think she was affected emotionally
[01:01] Wonderloops they just needed someone to blame
[01:02] Jtran she said she wanted to cry or w/e
[01:02] Wonderloops emotions man, its everywhere
[01:02] Jtran i didnt get why at the t
Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:05:10 AM

PULL VOLUME OFF BITTREX.

+1

Feel free to retweet:

I'm literally the only one trading on Lazycoins.
pics4crypto

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:06:14 AM

they think they did enough:

"[01:00]
 bittrex-richie
 oh well .. i've apologized... not much more for me to do ..."

case closed there

I stopped using bittrex as well as of now.

jorrr

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:06:35 AM

bagholders!! every day i check the price is lower, 200K, 180K, 150K, 120K, 90K
Pages: « 1 ... 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 [704] 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: