Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 [781] 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266165 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AHLS

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:21:34 PM

http://pastebin.com/PLFMJy4C from irc cloak last 50m

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:26:16 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 04:45:45 PM by Cryptoolate

Dumping and suppression continues.  Almost all buys are met with sells, sometimes near instantly.  For example, I'll place 5 straight small increment buys, only for it to be overshadowed by more sells.  The thing is, my trades haven't even updated on the market history and the sells magically already appear.  So fast, it looks artificial, very suspect and not kosher.  Dumping, manipulation, or accumulation? What's more obvious is this person/bots repeated keystrokes and liking for 177 coins.  This has been going on for weeks now, I'm watching you, you're not that smooth.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
profitofthegods

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:28:45 PM

Dumping and suppression continues.  Almost all buys are met with sells, sometimes near instantly.  For example, I'll place 5 straight small increment buys, only for it to be overshadowed by more sells.  The thing is, my trades haven't even updated on the market history and the sells magically already appear.  So fast, it looks artificial, very suspect and not kosher.  Dumping, manipulation, or accumulation? What's more obvious is this person/bots repeated keystrokes and liking for 177 coins.  I'm watching you, going on for weeks now.

I noticed that 177 thing too and it made me wonder what they were doing. whoever it is buys for a short while, then sells for a short while.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:29:03 PM

Block Explorer: It`s working. I have no problems.

Regarding MrGnome and Alty: They had a dispute about solutions and also communication. But they all are very honest and thats very rare. Their Goals are high and if it would be simple, Cloak wouldn`t be unique. For every Trader it could be the best to sell. For every longterm-Investor its a buy in my eyes. Not without risk, nothing is without risk. But if they will keeping on, there will be the days of much higher price-levels (much higher!). And there is absolutely no sign, that they could give up.

Insider-Trading: Yes... every Coin, every time. You won`t find anything without Insider-Trading. But thats trading on early information. It doesn`t mean, everybody goes completely out. In most of the cases, Insider buy back in.  

+1. 
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:40:27 PM

Dumping and suppression continues.  Almost all buys are met with sells, sometimes near instantly.  For example, I'll place 5 straight small increment buys, only for it to be overshadowed by more sells.  The thing is, my trades haven't even updated on the market history and the sells magically already appear.  So fast, it looks artificial, very suspect and not kosher.  Dumping, manipulation, or accumulation? What's more obvious is this person/bots repeated keystrokes and liking for 177 coins.  I'm watching you, going on for weeks now.

"Dumping, manipulation, or accumulation"? Maybe all. But whoever it is, he can`t play this Game for too long. And a few days ago there were huge sellwalls. They are getting smaller every day. Buy-Support is rising. There are everytime some people who follow the saying "buy when there is blood in the streets.". That`s now. ;-)
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:40:52 PM

I noticed that 177 thing too and it made me wonder what they were doing. whoever it is buys for a short while, then sells for a short while.
As my job allows me to watch the markets almost all the day, I have also noticed that (as well as all those buy orders filling gaps, in the range of 25 - 60 CLOAK, round numbers, nothing behind the decimal point) and I'm pretty certain that this is a (very annoying) bot. It stops overbidding you if your order is somewhat 200-500sat more/less than its order.

Although I do wonder how it can react that fast... I'm playing around with the Cryptsy API since some time and I know that there is at least a little time to pass by for fetching market data and analyzing it...

.edit:
I'd say that's classical margin trading. As soon as there's a minimum of profit to be made, those bots step in.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
rfisher1968

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:02:21 PM

As my job allows me to watch the markets almost all the day, I have also noticed that (as well as all those buy orders filling gaps, in the range of 25 - 60 CLOAK, round numbers, nothing behind the decimal point) and I'm pretty certain that this is a (very annoying) bot. It stops overbidding you if your order is somewhat 200-500sat more/less than its order.

Although I do wonder how it can react that fast... I'm playing around with the Cryptsy API since some time and I know that there is at least a little time to pass by for fetching market data and analyzing it...

.edit:
I'd say that's classical margin trading. As soon as there's a minimum of profit to be made, those bots step in.

The Cryptsy API is easy to use. I have a bot that buys and sells based on price targets and the BTC I have available. I used wamp server and designed a local web interface that allows me to change the trading parameters.
orco#2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:03:55 PM

"Dumping, manipulation, or accumulation"? Maybe all. But whoever it is, he can`t play this Game for too long. And a few days ago there were huge sellwalls. They are getting smaller every day. Buy-Support is rising. There are everytime some people who follow the saying "buy when there is blood in the streets.". That`s now. ;-)

Umm, I have to disagree.  From the peak, Cloak has drop to .0004 going into the audit, which folks had believed would be a success.  it wasn't.  When you are promising high level results and fail to deliver, the market will act accordingly.  

There has yet to be firm guidance as to what the next steps are...  Until that happens, the price has no reason to rise, the last real update is that POSa was a failure.  Why then, would it rise in value?

If you make claims, execution is required.  That is my feel.  I have been in and out of Cloak quite a bit, as it has promise, but promise alone will not see price increases.  it is the execution.

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:25:34 PM

Umm, I have to disagree.  From the peak, Cloak has drop to .0004 going into the audit, which folks had believed would be a success.  it wasn't.  When you are promising high level results and fail to deliver, the market will act accordingly.  

There has yet to be firm guidance as to what the next steps are...  Until that happens, the price has no reason to rise, the last real update is that POSa was a failure.  Why then, would it rise in value?

If you make claims, execution is required.  That is my feel.  I have been in and out of Cloak quite a bit, as it has promise, but promise alone will not see price increases.  it is the execution.

Most investors want to be in earlier. Therefore there is always a natural Dynamic. Some will wait for the real good news. Some left, because the bad news. Some will buy and sell everytime there is any news and they lose mostly. What everybody does, depends on his own financial situation and his subjective perspective. Therefore its very complex. Some see not just a bad time, they are hopeless. They think, Cloak won`t make it or the Devs could give up or whatever. In my opinion thats to emotional and conclusions should be based on a greater picture.

I don`t see just "They failed the Audit." I see also the way of publishing. I saw in the IRC that somebody said, that was very bad PR, Alty made it wrong to publish it that way. For me is more important to see honesty and transparency. There is no great Project on this earth that was developed without any problems and bad times. Take a look at the Apple-Chart since the 80s or just the last 10 years. How many sold way too early and with very bad timing? Take a look at the Bitcoin-Chart since it started. How many sold at 50 cent or 5 Dollar? You will find nothing Successfull without bad Times on the way.
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:51:04 PM

.edit:

The Cryptsy API is easy to use. I have a bot that buys and sells based on price targets and the BTC I have available. I used wamp server and designed a local web interface that allows me to change the trading parameters.
I know, and it's fun to use. I have a GNU/Linux system (web server built in) and i am making a TYPO3.Flow application. I'm currently about to implement some technical analysis based trading strategies (although I'm still not certain whether they work in crypto) into the backend and a smartadmin based frontend is about to be coded, giving a nice overview about trend indicators, gains, losses... you name it. With nice graphs showing EMA curves etc.

Nevertheless, my posting was more about the time that passes between fetching cryptsy data and being able to react. This 177 bot seems fast as fuck in reacting to bids etc...

malexls

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:03:16 PM

why is it going down.. i dont see any reason
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:05:57 PM

bagholders rushing to the exit
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:12:19 PM

Great support at 30ksat level. I think go lower 29-30 will be hardly

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Danoded

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:16:56 PM

http://cloaktalk.org/t/private-audit-cloakcoin-posa/243
http://pastebin.com/3KzxJxFA
http://pastebin.com/yF5YzR36
http://pastebin.com/PLFMJy4C
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 06:49:07 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 06:59:37 PM by YourMother

I actually lol'd hard. I hope you didn't put any of your hard earned money into this atrocious SHITCOIN that is heading on its road to 0 satoshi.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:52:04 PM

I actually lol'd hard. I hope you didn't put any of your hard earned money into this atrocious SHITCOIN that is heading on its road to 0 satoshi.

Are you sold this gold at 15ksat? Lol

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:54:51 PM

It would be way easier to consider what you're saying if you were able to communicate like a civilized person, for fuck's sake.

mimini0147

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:01:40 PM

It's going down because market dont want go up, as simple as it, up or down

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:10:03 PM

I hope you didn't put any of your hard earned money into this atrocious SHITCOIN that is heading on its road to 0 satoshi.
No no no I didn't use hard earned money. I used the other kind of money. That's fuckin easy to earn. Moron.

On another note... the rich list is staying where it is from the looks of it. I haven't seen anything too big recently. Holders be holdin still which is a good sign.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:15:27 PM

One thing I've noticed is everyone is only focused on price.  From other non-pastebinned updates it seems the dev team is still running at full steam working together to deliver a revised PoSA version and OneMarket following agile development practices.  Agile means sprints and frequent delivery of functionality as opposed to attempting to do a monolothic design all at once up front.

So in the meantime, instead of sitting around watching price and expecting the devs to simply make you rich overnight, why not think of things the community can to do contribute and expand the presence of Cloak in the world?  There's been some cool stuff like CloakDesk and CloakTalk, what else can the community put together?

Hope the fudders do fud it down some more, I'll gladly scoop up more Cloak at the bottom Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 [781] 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: