Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 [787] 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266165 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:35:09 PM

You are boring me to death, motherfucker. And you might succeed in pushing me away from this shitcoin. I will take measures though and i will not compose another long message so i can respond to your imbecility. I will just quote from a message that i wrote few days ago instead.

"The rich list is staying the same because it's filled with delusional bagholders or because the addresses belong to the devs that instamined the coin. Oooor, maybe because they are exchange addresses. Every shitcoin has a rich list. That doesn't mean that the owners are smart fuckers who know something that you don't have access to. Crypto is too unpredictable for anyone to act like he's the fucken boss.

Also, don't forget that the rich list consist of people that bought the coin at it's lowest, so unlike you, they can afford to take a chance and see what will happen next, as long as they are not in the negative side. You bought at 300k and now you are making decisions based on that rich list. You are not Warren fucking Buffet, you are nothing but a peasant named Cletus and you are just burning thousands of dollars like an ungrateful little fuck. I will be here to piss on you in the weeks to come.
"

Consider that the message was addressed to you. Now please, i have business to do, cunt!
Aw man I didn't mean to bore you. My purpose in life is to entertain some other asshole's child... Your point goes against your theory that the devs dumped though... so which is it man make up your mind! LOL fudder can't even concentrate on his own fud. Silly idiot.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
locogee

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:40:44 PM

I traded cloak on may and june and decided to keep my profits in cloak, so now i hold 700 of them. I did so because i was pretty sure the price was going to increase and I wanted to see what the project was all about and if the dev team could deliver.

Now I'm pretty pissed off I didn't dump my small bag at 300k. I saw it drop to 180-200k but thought this was only a natural correction and that I had lost my chance to sell and buy back lower for a small profit. Then I went on vacation for 2 weeks and now I'm back reading about failed audit & possible scam and I can only tell you this :

I don't know if dev team will be able to implement a trustless solution but this thread is so full of fucking morons ! You should pay your respects to Skyvalley who told you about the upcoming correction and to yourmother for bashing this coin the way he does. NO ONE has been able to counter argue yourmother and all he says looks so rational to me. And I smile with every one of their posts and with all the losers trying to put them on their "ignore list".

As for DRK I have to ask you : where the hell do you come from? Isn't this the first coin that promised ANON tech? Show your respects ! You missed the train and went all-in CLOAK? So stupid ! All who believed in ANON tech have invested heavily in DRK and after a couple of months, when other plausible competitors appeared, they diversified their portfolio. Betting on ANON tech without holding at least a small share in DRK is so cute...I really don't care if DRK or CLOAK or MONERO will be the winner as I have few of them all (XC I care because I don't Smiley ). But reading all these losers talking shit about DRK instead of talking about CLOAK's own problems makes me wanna vomit.  

All we can do now is to cross our fingers and hope that dev team will still deliver something in the upcoming weeks (deliver to cloak instead of creating a new coin with no history). And instead of reading +1 at every little ann, or people shouting "FUD FUD" or crying about price I really would like to see someone answer correctly to yourmother because with every stupid answer of yours, people like me believe less and less in the future of this coin.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:43:31 PM

Popcoin anyone? The more you guys quote the trolls the more you play into their hands.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 03:45:24 PM

You are boring me to death, motherfucker. And you might succeed in pushing me away from this shitcoin. I will take measures though and i will not compose another long message so i can respond to your imbecility. I will just quote from a message that i wrote few days ago instead.

"The rich list is staying the same because it's filled with delusional bagholders or because the addresses belong to the devs that instamined the coin. Oooor, maybe because they are exchange addresses. Every shitcoin has a rich list. That doesn't mean that the owners are smart fuckers who know something that you don't have access to. Crypto is too unpredictable for anyone to act like he's the fucken boss.

Also, don't forget that the rich list consist of people that bought the coin at it's lowest, so unlike you, they can afford to take a chance and see what will happen next, as long as they are not in the negative side. You bought at 300k and now you are making decisions based on that rich list. You are not Warren fucking Buffet, you are nothing but a peasant named Cletus and you are just burning thousands of dollars like an ungrateful little fuck. I will be here to piss on you in the weeks to come.
"

Consider that the message was addressed to you. Now please, i have business to do, cunt!
Aw man I didn't mean to bore you. My purpose in life is to entertain some other asshole's child... Your point goes against your theory that the devs dumped though... so which is it man make up your mind! LOL fudder can't even concentrate on his own fud. Silly idiot.

And this is why you are entertaining some other asshole's child. Because you fail at life, dumb rock. Of course that you even fail at picking up coins to invest in. You are a failure everywhere. You thought you gonna buy that red Maserati and the vila in Majorca. You even bragged to your parents from that dark basement. Well, not today, that is for sure, fuck face! I was just exposing different perspectives on how the whole thing happened. Not a single one of them is being in your advantage, retarded neanderthal.

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
erok

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:47:15 PM

Popcoin anyone? The more you guys quote the trolls the more you play into their hands.
I like that the trolls are just pointing out how far ahead cloak is from everyone else hahaha! This is entertaining.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
igor107th

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:47:39 PM

YourMother look at darkcoin is dead slow
cloak is cloak strong but you your a handicap
in here (or in real word )
 no friends nothing good luck whit your fud Wink
erok

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:51:43 PM

"

And this is why you are entertaining some other asshole's child. Because you fail at life, dumb rock. Of course that you even fail at picking up coins to invest in. You are a failure everywhere. You thought you gonna buy that red Maserati and the vila in Majorca. You even bragged to your parents from that dark basement. Well, not today, that is for sure, fuck face! I was just exposing different perspectives on how the whole thing happened. Not a single one of them is being in your advantage, retarded neanderthal.
Nah Im good. Got a good job. I drive a Honda. I mine with asics. My parents are dead... and really every scenario you described would be to my advantage especially the one where you pointed out that since the richlist hasn't moved it implies the devs will be releasing big things in the future. To which I agree with!

YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 04:01:27 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 04:15:05 PM by YourMother

"

Nah Im good. Got a good job. I drive a Honda. I mine with asics. My parents are dead... and really every scenario you described would be to my advantage especially the one where you pointed out that since the richlist hasn't moved it implies the devs will be releasing big things in the future. To which I agree with!

You are contradicting yourself. You just said that you are entertaining some other asshole's child. I know you are doing that for money. Also, regarding the car, to quote a classic "Nigga, you a bitch, where yo Honda Accord?". Your car is shit, i'm sorry. Your parents are not dead. You just dismiss them because you failed at life and they are not proud of you. Also, almost all the scenarios i wrote earlier lead to a conclusion. MANIPULATION. The type of manipulation that will make rich people richer and your bitchass broke for another 20 years and all in debt. I wish you nothing but the best, autistic neanderthal. I will take a break now, as i have business to do. I hope i won't see you the next time i will log in...

cheerleadingBITCH.jpg

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
luckydag

Activity: 742
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:07:51 PM

cloak look for audit, and drk follows, that means cloak is a threaten to drk.

so cloak worth to hold.it's a simple logic
chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:08:58 PM

Do we have any update from dev about new anon feature?
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:30:06 PM

Do we have any update from dev about new anon feature?

just this:

DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:37:13 PM

This is an example how demand = big price as everyone has been spamming EVERYWHERE about cloakcoin so it created an hype out of nothing (no innovation, no real anonymity, just a failed attempt,no marketing) and price will slowly go down and then this coin will probably die.
Ofcourse there will be xy users blaming me how stupid i'm but it was really only caused by spamming whole forums 'bout this shitcoin...my 5 cents.
Actually cloak was the first on the market to have a third party audit done... So if anything, it is the most innovative since the devs thought they could handle an audit. First anon/trustless audit. Can I return your 5 cents?
"The devs thought they could handle an audit"  but did they?
As first in the market to get an audit I don't think things were communicated well since there was no other coin that dealt with it before. Its probably the reason drk is doing their audit in private and its probably taking so long because they are trying to fix it on the fly... But thats just me over analyzing haha. But fudders be fuddin, right dubby? Devs are working on it all right now. The key thing to think about is that it is still closed source so that means that the devs still hold value in the work they did and they are still protecting their innovative code. Otherwise it would be open source and the community would pick it up. So the devs are working hard on the issue that was brought up. Cheesy exciting times to pickup cheap cloak.
If you meant to target me as the one spreading fud then sorry if i've done that few times it was really on rare occasions and it was caused by my disinformation or by my human emotions.
In this case it was that i've seen this coin spammed everywhere, in alot of newbie signatures and on every second thread that i've opened and it got me angry as this isn't fair method to marketing it does only annoy people...but well it seems that it completed it's goal.
atv

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:39:37 PM

Cant wait for one market to come out cant wait to spend my cloak...
erok

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:30:23 PM

You are contradicting yourself. You just said that you are entertaining some other asshole's child. I know you are doing that for money. Also, regarding the car, to quote a classic "Nigga, you a bitch, where yo Honda Accord?". Your car is shit, i'm sorry. Your parents are not dead. You just dismiss them because you failed at life and they are not proud of you. Also, almost all the scenarios i wrote earlier lead to a conclusion. MANIPULATION. The type of manipulation that will make rich people richer and your bitchass broke for another 20 years and all in debt. I wish you nothing but the best, autistic neanderthal. I will take a break now, as i have business to do. I hope i won't see you the next time i will log in...
LOL you are not afraid to talk about your ignorance. I'll give you that.  My Honda Accord is outside. V6. Paid off. Bitch. And why do you like neanderthals so much? You into hairy dudes? And I think this shows how old you are. I am guessing mid to early 20's. Did you still want those pictures of our auditor for later? You were talking earlier about how gay you are for him and you wanted his contact info? And you keep saying you are going to leave... but here we are. And really you proved no points so far. Earlier you had a problem reading, perhaps you should read through the ignorance you have already posted so that you are on the same page as everyone else?

erok

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:32:13 PM

This is an example how demand = big price as everyone has been spamming EVERYWHERE about cloakcoin so it created an hype out of nothing (no innovation, no real anonymity, just a failed attempt,no marketing) and price will slowly go down and then this coin will probably die.
Ofcourse there will be xy users blaming me how stupid i'm but it was really only caused by spamming whole forums 'bout this shitcoin...my 5 cents.
Actually cloak was the first on the market to have a third party audit done... So if anything, it is the most innovative since the devs thought they could handle an audit. First anon/trustless audit. Can I return your 5 cents?
As first in the market to get an audit I don't think things were communicated well since there was no other coin that dealt with it before. Its probably the reason drk is doing their audit in private and its probably taking so long because they are trying to fix it on the fly... But thats just me over analyzing haha. But fudders be fuddin, right dubby? Devs are working on it all right now. The key thing to think about is that it is still closed source so that means that the devs still hold value in the work they did and they are still protecting their innovative code. Otherwise it would be open source and the community would pick it up. So the devs are working hard on the issue that was brought up. Cheesy exciting times to pickup cheap cloak.
If you meant to target me as the one spreading fud then sorry if i've done that few times it was really on rare occasions and it was caused by my disinformation or by my human emotions.
In this case it was that i've seen this coin spammed everywhere, in alot of newbie signatures and on every second thread that i've opened and it got me angry as this isn't fair method to marketing it does only annoy people...but well it seems that it completed it's goal.
Sorry if people's signatures annoy you? I would think that the innovative solution that is cloakpal would make up for some random person's sig.

SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:48:12 PM

--- this is a personal opinion and not a CM or fan boy one ---

After completely reading the thread I can fully and with much confidence say:

This coin and community suck.. not special or innovative. Could not find more then 5 pages of useful post in all this other circle jerking nonsense...

Sorry bag holders you just got fooled
erok

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:55:53 PM

This coin and community suck.. not special or innovative. Could not find more then 5 pages of useful post in all this other circle jerking nonsense...

While I completely trust that you read through 16 thousand posts... I see your problem. You are looking for useful info on bitcointalk. lol. And from your post history it appears that all of your posts are related to XC except for a couple... So no motivating factors there.

Here are some better resources...
Cloakdesk.com
Cloakcoin.com

mimini0147

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:59:44 PM

This community are victime of others community(DRK, XC...), all FUD/Insult come from other community fill all the thread

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
blg425

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:00:33 PM

This community are victime of others community(DRK, XC...), all FUD/Insult come from other community fill all the thread

I agree, for info about cloak, go to cloaktalk.org

DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:04:46 PM

Sorry if people's signatures annoy you? I would think that the innovative solution that is cloakpal would make up for some random person's sig.
Hey, hey you have skipped one thing or didn't read it out of it i also meant posts. In almost every if not every altcoin annoucment topic i've seen someone spamming about cloakcoin and linking to it, not in context of replying to someone. Just a random offtopic post adiversing cloakcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 [787] 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: