Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Truckcoin - TRK - X11 - 200% PoS Interest!  (Read 48802 times)
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:33:31 PM

Yes I probably wouldn't "dump" but I would reduce my holdings. Anyways I like this coin and think it has major potential.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:33:16 AM

Yes I probably wouldn't "dump" but I would reduce my holdings. Anyways I like this coin and think it has major potential.
+1 i just own 120K but i am staking them for longterme

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:10:14 AM

+1 i just own 120K but i am staking them for longterme

+1 staking my coins as well , im not selling anywhere near current prices.
if these fools wouldnt mass dump for peanuts it would be trading in the 1-2k+ range right now.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
tom14cat14

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:55:06 AM

We need to get the word out. I wish I knew the best way.
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:09:35 AM

some communication from the OP wouldn't hurt.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tom14cat14

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:57:40 AM

Agreed. I think I am going to sell a large portion of my holdings now because we aren't growing. I tried sticking up for the dev but I thought he might come here at some point to calm people.
presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:10:33 AM

Agreed. I think I am going to sell a large portion of my holdings now because we aren't growing. I tried sticking up for the dev but I thought he might come here at some point to calm people.

Thanks for selling to me at such a low price Smiley

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 06:26:20 AM

I still think the dev team makes a coin. If there are no developments then it's just a copy paste clone (aka shitcoin). If the community becomes the dev then that is even better.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:03:02 AM

I still think the dev team makes a coin. If there are no developments then it's just a copy paste clone (aka shitcoin). If the community becomes the dev then that is even better.

yes it would be nice if he was a bit more active it would be nice to see some plans for the future of the coin from the dev people are dumping because of the lack of  updates.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
rel-oad

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:52:16 AM

Truckcoins' economic parameters make it unique. It is in no way a copy paste clone.
I'm not really sure what future development it needs right now, it's running fine.
iantunc

Activity: 433

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:35:30 AM

we need to expand market now. let's continue to vote on exchanges starting from polo.

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
iantunc

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:36:57 PM

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:38:24 PM

Truckcoins' economic parameters make it unique. It is in no way a copy paste clone.
I'm not really sure what future development it needs right now, it's running fine.

LOL it is a copy paste clone. Don't be fooled. I guess you're not familiar with the term shitcoin: a cryptocurrency that has been cloned with a few parameters changed. Just doing that and nothing more gives the cryptocurrency some value. But that will quickly deteriorate if there are no plans. Don't need to release anything right away, community just needs to know we have a solid developer with a plan that he/she is working on.

If you argue this coin needs nothing more... well then just look at the price and keep learning about crypto.
presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:46:17 PM

LOL it is a copy paste clone. Don't be fooled. I guess you're not familiar with the term shitcoin: a cryptocurrency that has been cloned with a few parameters changed. Just doing that and nothing more gives the cryptocurrency some value. But that will quickly deteriorate if there are no plans. Don't need to release anything right away, community just needs to know we have a solid developer with a plan that he/she is working on.

If you argue this coin needs nothing more... well then just look at the price and keep learning about crypto.

So what are you doing here exactly kryptologist?  Trying to show everyone how smart you are, trying to make the coin better, trying to take over the coin, trying to advocate for a particular feature?  I am honestly wanting to know what your goal is posting in this thread. If it is to repeatedly call TRK junk, then why bother posting here?  Do you specialize in calling coins junk or something?  Whats your motive?

Bumberchute

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 02:55:19 PM

Lol, have patience folks, and keep selling low if you want, it's really profitable to sell coins when they're at their lowest value ever.
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 03:27:18 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 03:41:12 PM by kryptologist

So what are you doing here exactly kryptologist?  Trying to show everyone how smart you are, trying to make the coin better, trying to take over the coin, trying to advocate for a particular feature?  I am honestly wanting to know what your goal is posting in this thread. If it is to repeatedly call TRK junk, then why bother posting here?  Do you specialize in calling coins junk or something?  Whats your motive?

I bought a decent amount and want to make it better so I am giving my opinion on how to do that. I really don't think doing nothing is a good plan. If there is a plan, then I hope the developer shares it with us. If it really annoys you I will stop. No worries. Wish you guys the best. I will wait and see. At these prices and lots of supporters, I really think this coin has potential to see incredible gains but needs some things to happen.

I don't mean to call TRK junk. I guess I just see it differently, almost all coins are shitcoins to start. I remember buying Vericoin at 700 sats when it was a shitcoin. Maybe the term shitcoin just sounds harsh.
Bumberchute

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:06:27 PM

So what are you doing here exactly kryptologist?  Trying to show everyone how smart you are, trying to make the coin better, trying to take over the coin, trying to advocate for a particular feature?  I am honestly wanting to know what your goal is posting in this thread. If it is to repeatedly call TRK junk, then why bother posting here?  Do you specialize in calling coins junk or something?  Whats your motive?

I bought a decent amount and want to make it better so I am giving my opinion on how to do that. I really don't think doing nothing is a good plan. If there is a plan, then I hope the developer shares it with us. If it really annoys you I will stop. No worries. Wish you guys the best. I will wait and see. At these prices and lots of supporters, I really think this coin has potential to see incredible gains but needs some things to happen.

I don't mean to call TRK junk. I guess I just see it differently, almost all coins are shitcoins to start. I remember buying Vericoin at 700 sats when it was a shitcoin. Maybe the term shitcoin just sounds harsh.

Your heart is in the right place, but some people get offended when you bash a coin they like. We all want TRK to do well. We are a mixed community of miners and investors, yet we seem to get along. Some of us want TRK to stay cheap for now so we can buy more, and some of us want its value higher so we can sell some, but I think we can all agree that we'd like to see TRK value rise in the future. Welcome to TRK community Smiley
tom14cat14

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:44:18 PM

Your heart is in the right place, but some people get offended when you bash a coin they like. We all want TRK to do well. We are a mixed community of miners and investors, yet we seem to get along. Some of us want TRK to stay cheap for now so we can buy more, and some of us want its value higher so we can sell some, but I think we can all agree that we'd like to see TRK value rise in the future. Welcome to TRK community Smiley

Agreed. I sold some coins last night because I had a very large holding. I sold some for a profit and I still hold a large portion. I just wanted to limit my risk to this coin in case it is the next coin to go to nothing. I took some profit off the table and if this coin goes to the moon I will still be happy because I hold enough that it will be a nice pay day.
tom14cat14

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:48:04 PM

I also forgot to mention I drove the price down last night and have not seen any real recovery with any volume. This scares me a bit. I am almost all of our volume in the last 24 hours. If we are not careful we will be delisted. Even if you only make a small profit day trading is a good thing because it raises volume. I bought 100k yesterday morning and sold last night. Total volume from me was about .58 BTC our total is .67
iantunc

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:26:02 PM

I also forgot to mention I drove the price down last night and have not seen any real recovery with any volume. This scares me a bit. I am almost all of our volume in the last 24 hours. If we are not careful we will be delisted. Even if you only make a small profit day trading is a good thing because it raises volume. I bought 100k yesterday morning and sold last night. Total volume from me was about .58 BTC our total is .67

You are right, a possibility to be delisted exists, but look at Whitecoin on Poloniex - 0.65 btc in buy orders and 0.0053 btc 24 hour volume @ 115 sat. I don't think this coin could be delisted. Lets assume that we don't have active developer or he can't implement innovations at this moment (for example some payment processing). What would we do? We need publicity. Every other exchange adds some publicity and therefore volume. Volume will attract more investors (and also active community members), so it can give us some spare btc to spend on promotion. If we don't want to stop the train, or the truck in our case, we need to expose this coin in every possible way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: