Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get money?  (Read 4606 times)
okthen (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:16:47 PM

I feel I'm missing out and should be buying much more btc!
But I have no spare cash.

Any ideas? How to get some money? I already have a part time job while studying.
Baitty

Activity: 532

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:17:35 PM

Search the internet about this topic. but there is no way of makin geasy money you should try offering any skills you may have for example programming or homework services.

Silly Money

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:18:42 PM

The only way is to earn it and then invest it. Work hard and good luck.

Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:05:49 PM

i just take it out of my Roth.  yes u heard that right.  a bowling ball

i am here.
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:27:12 PM

this is a question that everyone seems to have.. short of robbing someone, finding a job, or praying to god.. there is no real answer.
okthen (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:36:16 PM

this is a question that everyone seems to have.. short of robbing someone, finding a job, or praying to god.. there is no real answer.

It's weird. I don't feel generally that I need spare money in life.
But when I think that I could buy bitcoin with them... dunno, something in my brain changes  Undecided
nickenburg

Merit: 511

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:38:59 PM

Well you already have a signature to get some extra bitcoins, that's a good first step I think.
And also a income wich you already spending on bitcoins, I dont know how much you earn but part time isnt alot probably.
Maybe you could start a homework business at your school, where you do people's homework and let them pay money or bitcoins to you.

Or maybe invest in some altcoin and do some daytrading with them, or sell them when there is a pump to get some extra bitcoins.
okthen (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:14:15 PM

Well you already have a signature to get some extra bitcoins, that's a good first step I think.
And also a income wich you already spending on bitcoins, I dont know how much you earn but part time isnt alot probably.
Maybe you could start a homework business at your school, where you do people's homework and let them pay money or bitcoins to you.

Or maybe invest in some altcoin and do some daytrading with them, or sell them when there is a pump to get some extra bitcoins.

Thanks for the tips Smiley

I fear I'm not young enough to do homework business Tongue Maybe master thesis business, but I don't think anyone would join.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:16:04 PM

I fear I'm not young enough to do homework business Tongue Maybe master thesis business, but I don't think anyone would join.

Perhaps this thread is useful https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525183.0
it has a lot of suggestions on how to make money

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:17:41 PM

i just take it out of my Roth.  yes u heard that right.  a bowling ball

Well, it helps when you bought your coins at $2 / each.

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:18:14 PM

Sell acid on silkroad.  Not that I do that.  But it's a good idea.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
beetcoin

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 11:38:04 PM

Sell acid on silkroad.  Not that I do that.  But it's a good idea.

if you don't sell on silk road, then you are definitely buying from there.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:19:34 AM

You could use faucets to get BTC, or use some cloud-hashing services, such as cex.io.

It's what I've been doing, aside from the work I do otherwise.
adamselene

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:28:18 AM

Can't make money with that attitude. Something is better than nothing so you might as well start out with selling random junk you don't use on ebay or put an ad up on Craigslist to do peoples' homework or tutor. There's no easy route.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:45:04 AM

You need to earn it yourself.
onlinepro

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:04:45 AM

1. Earn a few mBTCs using faucets on dice sites
2. Do some sports betting with them
3. Profit  Grin

But gambling is very risky and you might lose it all.
So be carefully with that.

cinder

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:08:12 AM

Check your skill set and see what the market demand.

Then offer a service to the highest bidder.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:09:36 AM

By hard work, by connecting with the right people, by studying and learning...

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
oureptsC

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:15:54 PM

You could take a loan If you are sure you'll be able to pay It back In the time that you have dealt with the loan company. That is an option but I wouldn't suggest doing this, at least in my own place I wouldn't do that for sure. If you are studying the best thing you can do Is part time job like you are doing now because probably there is no better money source for you at the current situation. If you would like to find a job just for saving to buy bitcoins Illegal builders get paid a lot but I don't know If you could do this job. But you most likely would be able to find at least 1.5k euro job If you'll be working hard, of course depends on where you live too.

DolanDuck

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:46:48 PM

The best way to earn btc if you can't buy them directly is to use faucets (but the income is really low),
or rent your signature space if you have enough activity in the forum.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chshabbir

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:48:57 PM

by searching internet,meat good peaple,hard workig! Cheesy Cheesy
oureptsC

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:50:35 PM

The best way to earn btc if you can't buy them directly is to use faucets (but the income is really low),

I don't think he would want to use faucets to get few dollar cents? He said he feels he is missing out on bitcoin and that probably means he would want to own at least few bitcoins or even over 10 in case they go to $10k's or even more. Stop talking about faucets for profit, faucets are just for newbies and I don't see people that know bitcoin at least for few months using faucets to earn them  Huh

onlinepro

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:52:56 PM

I don't think he would want to use faucets to get few dollar cents? He said he feels he is missing out on bitcoin and that probably means he would want to own at least few bitcoins or even over 10 in case they go to $10k's or even more. Stop talking about faucets for profit, faucets are just for newbies and I don't see people that know bitcoin at least for few months using faucets to earn them  Huh

I do use them.
But I have a lot referrals too though.

oureptsC

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:54:44 PM

I do use them.

Yes but as said before, he wants at least few bitcoins or even over 10 (correct me If i'm wrong) , and how much do you earn from fauctes with your referrals? I bet It doesn't even reach half of a bitcoin.

onlinepro

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:58:58 PM

I do use them.

Yes but as said before, he wants at least few bitcoins or even over 10 (correct me If i'm wrong) , and how much do you earn from fauctes with your referrals? I bet It doesn't even reach half of a bitcoin.

It is possible to make money with faucets, see this:
https://blockchain.info/address/1NkpWstBLi5ttCX7kpKr3kdmhsxrPNg1du

And if you this with 3-5 faucets you will get nice mount of money Wink

oureptsC

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:04:33 PM

I do use them.

I saw this wallet somewhere on other thread and as I remember he had over 13000 (13k) Referrals, I'm sure It's really  really hard to get that amount of referrals in case you have a popular website based on bitcoin with your referral link or other very popular source. So If I'll ask people would they be able to get 13k referrals most of them would call me crazy.

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 01:13:22 PM

Making a good amount of Money on Internet is Possible but not easy as so many out there think..!
It requires efforts and some skills..! so it gets easier for you to earn money online if you acquire any skills like:
Coding
Writing
Blogging
Making Vids
Designing
Marketing
Hacking
or any other[ I have seen people selling shit on Internet and weird part is that they do succeed]

If you don't acquire any particular skill set as of now you can start learning, from today..! and within some time you'll be good at something and one step closer to Success Smiley

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:33:04 PM

Step 1: Have a pretty decent skill list
Step 2: Don't be an asshole
Step 3: Submit your resume to a job that your skill list overlaps with
Step 4: Get an interview
Step 5: Don't be an asshole
Step 6: Nail that interview
Step 7: Start your first day of work
Step 8: Work 2 weeks
Step 9: Don't be an asshole
Step 10: Huh
Step 11: Profit

hulk

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:39:40 PM

Selling sig is the easiest right here, or you can make a multi algo auto switching pool..

onlinepro

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:29:21 PM

I do use them.

I saw this wallet somewhere on other thread and as I remember he had over 13000 (13k) Referrals, I'm sure It's really  really hard to get that amount of referrals in case you have a popular website based on bitcoin with your referral link or other very popular source. So If I'll ask people would they be able to get 13k referrals most of them would call me crazy.

Yeah, that's true. And it was my thread btw Wink
I myself have about 350 referrals but yeah I make more money by signature posting.

BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:30:38 PM

Weak Sauce a$$ answers

With the consolidation of 40 to 50% of the wealth in the hands of a small group, Its left the rest of us to slave and maim each other over scraps. Money is power and anyone with power will not reveal their secrets, at least not for free, and why would any prosperous stranger on a forum freely give up a piece of their pie to help the competition?  One does not accumulate a fortune by untactful giving.

PM
me for REAL wayS to the coins
      *but dont forget your btc  Wink

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
onlinepro

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:44:56 PM

Weak Sauce a$$ answers

With the consolidation of 40 to 50% of the wealth in the hands of a small group, Its left the rest of us to slave and maim each other over scraps. Money is power and anyone with power will not reveal their secrets, at least not for free, and why would any prosperous stranger on a forum freely give up a piece of their pie to help the competition?  One does not accumulate a fortune by untactful giving.

PM

Are those "real ways" ref links to faucets?

Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:09:03 PM

there are several threads about gain money with internet around here, and every once a month someone opens a new one. You can do a quick reserach and find interesting stuff.

My advice:

go to service session and see the offers, learn how to trade(books about technical analysis and stuff). If you have patience you can create account and sell them when they reach member status and above.

You can gamble too, if you find a winning strategy(Martingale is not a winning strategy) and don't put your job money on bets
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2440
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:31:43 PM

Ride the altcoin hype wave, you can tripled, or even 10x your initial investment lol Cheesy That's very risky, be careful.
And learn some skills. Coding, designing, and marketing seems promising.
Good Luck!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hotsaucee

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:18:50 PM

I like how step 10 is like a wtf face lol.

So its more like you either choose to stick with the job and profit or quit lolll.

jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:29:27 PM

I like how step 10 is like a wtf face lol.

So its more like you either choose to stick with the job and profit or quit lolll.

the WTF face made me think the answer is to work 2 weeks and then quit and claim some sort of discrimination or harassment, haha.
m2asia

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:49:53 AM

I like how he mention 'Don't be an asshole' thrice on that list. Cos, yeah, moneyless asshole is really asshole. Rich asshole, still forgiven. just my 1 cent...
togaldo

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 04:17:15 AM

do a regular job. Smiley
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:04:03 AM

Use several faucet but different coins besides BTC go for some LTC, NXT, ZET, QRK..... then convert to BTC and go to market invest and u can have your profit.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Leina

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:50:11 AM

Exploit market inefficiency.
dimez

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:58:33 AM

do a regular job. Smiley

the best advice  Wink

BiTJack

Activity: 806

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:36:52 AM

Collect some learn about forex, maybe alt's daytrading too.
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:47:47 AM

Sell your house and car, then take out as many loans as possible to buy dogecoins.
bodoamat

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:00:57 AM

you can be rich with sign campaign

and will get 180$/ month Cheesy
BitsBitsBits

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:14:36 AM

You work hard. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
b!z
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:24:38 AM

Sell your house and car, then take out as many loans as possible to buy dogecoins.
What if this back fires[Highly Possible] he'll only have you to blame..! because i don't see many admitting their mistakes.
You're probably right. It's a better idea to invest in Auroracoins. Grin
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:10:27 AM

i guess you need to work hard for it. no shortcuts
AlfaONE

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:31:18 AM

good advise

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
snaildvorak

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:58:30 AM

looking at your signature I think you have found the answer. Congrats!  Wink
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:45:32 PM

multiply prayer and work

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
bitsmichel

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:51:16 PM

not only work hard, but more importantly work smart

oureptsC

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:55:20 PM

not only work hard, but more importantly work smart

+1 bitsmichel, It's the most important think for successful business and good profit Is to firstly work smart and only then hard, work "smartly hard" and that is the most power working that there could ever be.

leepsteer00

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:50:26 AM

Get a job. Invest smart. That's all imo.
okthen (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:49:36 PM

Hahaha, thanks to all for the suggestions.

I think I'll follow the "sell all your stuff and buy dogecoin one" Tongue
Bitcoin Magazine

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:00:30 PM

gget a job fucking shitty citty!!   Cool

i am here.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:37:32 PM

If you're doing a part time job while in education then that is already plenty good. You just have to be patient and make good trading moves, which is easier said than done.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:42:22 PM

Search the internet about this topic. but there is no way of makin geasy money you should try offering any skills you may have for example programming or homework services.
This is the worst idea ever.
The first 10 million hits you get will be SCAMS. Do NOT trust guides on "how to earn money". You want to know how to earn money? Work.
okthen (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 10:53:04 PM

This is the worst idea ever.
The first 10 million hits you get will be SCAMS. Do NOT trust guides on "how to earn money". You want to know how to earn money? Work.

I work and study. Just thought it was nice to ask because the demographics around this forum are so different to those at uni.
The answers are definitely different Smiley
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:00:09 PM

Any ideas? How to get some money? I already have a part time job while studying.

Do you have anything to sell? You could sell some goods/used stuff/etc in the marketplace here. I see you are already doing signature advertising for PrimeDice, so that's a good start.

okthen (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:10:32 PM

Do you have anything to sell? You could sell some goods/used stuff/etc in the marketplace here. I see you are already doing signature advertising for PrimeDice, so that's a good start.

Not much really, unfortunately.
No car, no own house...
It just occurred to me to start a translations for btc service! But then I've seen it's already being done by so many folks... Oh well, might give it a shot anyways!
CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:12:55 PM

Not much really, unfortunately.
No car, no own house...
It just occurred to me to start a translations for btc service! But then I've seen it's already being done by so many folks... Oh well, might give it a shot anyways!

Sure, I would definitely give it a shot. No reason not to. You may also consider doing it on fiat-facing websites and putting the returns into BTC as well.

eatingtic

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:37:41 PM

Thanks for the insights.. but honestly is there a much more simple way.

What if I cant get a part time job at the moment.

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:47:53 PM

It's just like real life -- no one wants to give something for nothing. You need to find a good or service to sell, or roll fiat income into BTC, basically. Even faucets are run on ad revenue. So it's not for free.

Zyborg

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:10:55 AM

Become a member of this forum, you can earn a smaller sum per month from posting on this forum.
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:20:59 AM

You're just a few moments away from becoming a member!
Once you are a member, join a signature campaign, Prime Dice and Cloudbet are available for member Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zyborg

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:21:47 AM

Once you are a member, join a signature campaign, Prime Dice and Cloudbet are available for member Smiley

Then again it's no way to get free money it still requires a lot of dedication. Better than faucets though, lol.
Gimmelfarb

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:24:36 AM

when i got into BTC around the time of the April 2013 bubble, i tried faucets. got old, real quick. i haven't found a better way than just rolling a % of my paycheck into BTC every month. it's worked out pretty well.
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:25:58 AM

Then again it's no way to get free money it still requires a lot of dedication. Better than faucets though, lol.

Of course, but i consider sigcampaign is an easy job, easier than most job available out there. Even this post is worth something lol Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zyborg

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:26:35 AM

Of course, but i consider sigcampaign is an easy job, easier than most job available out there. Even this post is worth something lol Roll Eyes
Yeah well it's definitely a good way to earn extra bucks doing what you'd do anyways.
junshong

Activity: 192

Hi!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:50:07 AM

Signature campaigns or work at your local mcdonalds.

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:13:05 AM

Another key is to grow it once you have it. There are some trustworthy places to invest in this community but make sure you do your due diligence.

Ilsk
Legendary

Activity: 833
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:33:02 AM

Buy lemons and sell lemonade.
okthen (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:28:42 PM

Buy lemons and sell lemonade.

This can actually be quite profitable now during Summer Smiley
But better if you have kids by your side, otherwise people will assume it's poisoned.
trader001

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:22:45 PM

Quickest way is to learn market and exploit price different when you see one.
okthen (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:24:05 PM

Well guess that's what I'm doing with bitcoin.
Still learning though Smiley
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:34:05 PM

work and multiply prayer, you should strive to gather bit by tiny fraction of BTC in this forum, all the members of this forum may help you

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:45:45 PM

Don't take loans to consume; only take loans if you can get a healthy return out of investing the money; build a career or a skilled and stick to one field because you will need 10years to get in front of the line in any field except if you are lucky which you cannot count on

Do something you like because it is easier to work hard and take the abuse when you like what you do; be persistant; even the least skilled get there if they stick and aim high

Zyborg

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:21:07 PM

Buy low sell high. Make profit on each transaction.
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:39:49 PM

this comes up all the time..
and i say the same thing...

how would can you open your mouth ?

alternatively stick to the other suggestions like sell shit, or provide a service (not involving your mouth.. Smiley )

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:49:29 PM

Buy low sell high. Make profit on each transaction.

This is one strategy. However, many traders are willing to take small losses repeatedly, until they get in position for a very big move. I don't mind losing on a bunch of trades if my gains on the big one blow those losses out of the water.

FFrost

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:30:15 PM

Sell yourself your mum or sister for sex  Grin
Gianluca95
Legendary

Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:33:55 PM

You can earn money in much ways:

Offer a your service which you can do.
Invest in something.
Play in a casinò, if you're lucky Cheesy
Trade alt-currencies  Grin

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:12:23 PM

I turn up to this place for around 8 hours mon-fri
tthen they so graciously put money  my account each fortnight. nice sysem.
I hear its all the rage in alot of countrie. an lol I do not mean welfare :p

CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:24:08 PM

Mmm search for a high traffic crossroad and when the traffic light turns red, offer anything for some coins: washing windshield

I highly recommend this plan. People will simply adore you, and will make it rain fat pockets of change on you. ......As long as you have a proper squeegee.

bitgold

Activity: 353

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:27:37 PM

There will be plenty opportunities.

Bide your time, save money. little by little.
olliec420

Activity: 198
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:32:12 PM

do article sites still make any money?
sameev29

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:43:41 PM

Man working while studying is one of the toughest combinations ever.I am in it and I know how it feels to manage time,but its not enough you always miss out something.
bangi

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:52:20 PM

Barely anything, you`ll probably want to head over to bigger websites like have a writers program.
hodap

Activity: 306

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:01:53 PM

Man working while studying is one of the toughest combinations ever.I am in it and I know how it feels to manage time,but its not enough you always miss out something.

And have to spend time with family also.
Gimmelfarb

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:12:21 PM

you mean like hubpages, and stuff like that? i think if you are well-established, you can get some money together, but i tried that stuff about a year ago and got nowhere.
olliec420

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:37:36 PM

you mean like hubpages, and stuff like that? i think if you are well-established, you can get some money together, but i tried that stuff about a year ago and got nowhere.

i guess you have to pick untapped topics as well eh?
Gimmelfarb

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:40:01 PM

i suppose. but my feeling is that's easier said than done. i feel like there are just so many millions of people trying to make money the same exact way -- it's very saturated. back in 2008, blogging was a gold mine. now, not so much.
bitsmichel

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:07:25 PM

i suppose. but my feeling is that's easier said than done. i feel like there are just so many millions of people trying to make money the same exact way -- it's very saturated. back in 2008, blogging was a gold mine. now, not so much.

It really all comes down to how much traffic you have. It can be any site, for example a site which would stream world cup (not legal I think), but you get the idea  Smiley The difficulty is to have a site in which many people are interested.

I agree, blogging is not a goldmine anymore. But perhaps if you are a famous moviestar, blogging is still worth a lot  Cheesy

zahra4571

Activity: 467

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 02:20:15 PM

Nowadays there is no easy way to make money, stick to your skills in what you are the best, work hard and you will earn money

boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 02:31:45 PM

Nowadays there is no easy way to make money, stick to your skills in what you are the best, work hard and you will earn money

And if you think you don't have skills, think about what you like to do and acquire the skills or start working to start saving and get the much needed work experience and attitude to get a better job

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:36:16 PM

Scam people. I heard it's the best way to earn your first million.

This message was approved by Mark Karpeles, Josh Zerlan, Danny Brewster, Josh Zipkin, The Goat and many others.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
centralpark

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:08:52 PM

Work hard, be patient and pray Smiley
Invest is one way to get money. But use your brain to get that Cheesy
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 03:28:25 PM

Work hard, be patient and pray Smiley
Invest is one way to get money. But use your brain to get that Cheesy

Work hard but be consistant, try to improve and to be well positioned in terms of sector and geographic position or you will get less for your time than what you wish for

Umer

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:27:52 PM

If you have some extra time and want to earn bitcoin online .. the you have to use .. following..
1. Faucets
2. PTC site that pay in bitcoin
3. investments..
4. buying ghs miner if you have some money
5. or buy a gridseed miner and mine altcoin convert them to bitcoins.. :_)
onlinepro

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:30:52 PM

If you have some extra time and want to earn bitcoin online .. the you have to use .. following..
1. Faucets
3. investments..

It is very hard to mine profitable these days.
And faucets give out way too small amounts.
Investments are usually risky.

So yeah, no easy money.
But I didn't expect that anyway.

Umer

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:32:06 AM

1. Faucets
3. investments..

So yeah, no easy money.

Well there are many tricks to make 0.01 or 0.001 with faucets by abusing themm but they take much time to make it..

And yeah as i said if you owe some money in you pocket buy a Scrypt miner and mine alt coins.. or buy a good gpu it can mine and play games .. Smiley
trand

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 06:00:08 AM

1. Faucets
3. investments..

So yeah, no easy money.

Well there are many tricks to make 0.01 or 0.001 with faucets by abusing themm but they take much time to make it..

And yeah as i said if you owe some money in you pocket buy a Scrypt miner and mine alt coins.. or buy a good gpu it can mine and play games .. Smiley

how about invest on cloud mining it worthed?

bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 07:09:27 AM

Umm get a job and quit bitching.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 08:36:26 AM

I don't think he was
Getting a job is a good advice

1. Faucets
3. investments..

So yeah, no easy money.

Faucets are a waste of time

Cloud mining is usually ev<0

bitmaster111

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 08:47:04 AM

I don't think he was

1. Faucets
3. investments..

So yeah, no easy money.

I read here so many users write here faucets are useless if we have a good downline under the faucet referral link we make good money on faucets site .it is risk free way of earning money.
onlinepro

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:10:04 AM

I don't think he was

1. Faucets
3. investments..

So yeah, no easy money.

I read here so many users write here faucets are useless if we have a good downline under the faucet referral link we make good money on faucets site .it is risk free way of earning money.

Yeah, but getting referrals is hard.
I have about 500 referrals and I only get under 0.01BTC from them monthly Sad
So you will need thousand of referrals to get good money.

amitrwt

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:28:04 AM

500 is a good amount of referrals you have , what form of advertisement you are using?
but only 0.01 monthly with 500refs isn't worth it.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
↑ UpDown.BT ↓  Bet on Gold/Oil/Currencies like a Boss ↑ [Thread] ↓
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:32:34 AM

You mean nice and clean money?
Work hard.

You mean quick & dirty money?
Browse through the deep web on TOR, get hired for eliminating someone, get paid in Bitcoins, fall for a CIA trap, go to jail.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 11:28:05 AM

I don't think he was

1. Faucets
3. investments..

So yeah, no easy money.

Yes indeed, you get pocket change from faucets when you have referrals; if you don't have any referrals you litterally get dust

portalizer

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:51:28 AM

depend if your need make money with stable every day maybe you can try adsense and mining for cryptocurency
but if you need money fast with high risky maybe u can try HYIP or gamble
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:22:43 PM

depend if your need make money with stable every day maybe you can try adsense and mining for cryptocurency
Gambling is actually THE WORST way to make money quick. I nearly guarentee you'll lose a lot of it.

Few people make money off gambling. Don't do it.

You could always take out a loan from someone if you really need the money.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 01:35:46 PM

Gambling is actually THE WORST way to make money quick. I nearly guarentee you'll lose a lot of it.

Few people make money off gambling. Don't do it.

You could always take out a loan from someone if you really need the money.

To make money without relying on luck, you need to develop valuable skills

If you don't have any, start working or studying to get some

Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:11:04 PM

just dont gamble your money or you will lose it all

stick with faucets,selling your sig and other stuff

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
BarkinTree

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:38:10 PM

I think we'd all like more BTC. I'm just rolling as much $ from my paychecks as I can into BTC...
DannyElfman

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:44:07 PM

I'm trying to trade my way to money..... I've doubled my BTC since I started trading. Started very small, though, couldn't buy more than 1.5 BTC at first. Cry

This spot for rent.
ShibaWow

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 07:42:52 PM

1. Faucets   NOT worth it!
2. PTC site that pay in bitcoin    NOT worth it!
3. investments..
4. buying ghs miner if you have some money   only if you have free electricity

JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:47:20 PM

Put your part time job money into BTC. In a year, it'll be worth a lot more....
ArbatDeli

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:08:11 PM

I take 5% of every paycheck and put it into bitcoin. Once a month I trade cash --> bitcoin on LBC. Cool

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
JerryCurlzzz

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:39:31 PM

Only way I know how to "get money" is to work my ass off at my day job. Pooling as much extra cash as I can into BTC.....
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1023

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:58:47 PM

selling you signature and you have lots of money for sure!!

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
leslie.leslie

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:44:55 AM

work and strive hard. use your ability to grow your connections and sell out your talent and expertise. in that form you will be able to get money.

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:27:12 AM

Join one of the signature chamapaigns and post alot!
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:36:45 AM

sell all your junk on ebay, im currently working my way through a ton of crap ive hoarded which will make several thousand once im done.
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:14:23 PM

Weak Sauce a$$ answers

PM

Are those "real ways" ref links to faucets?

LOL nah bruh

Tried and true methods . . but most will need to get up and go out side.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Baitty

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:16:56 PM

I take 5% of every paycheck and put it into bitcoin. Once a month I trade cash --> bitcoin on LBC. Cool

I also take 10% of my paycheck and trade it in for Bitcoin been doing this method for a few months now and has been working out perfectly I don't spend so much fiat on crap now because I'm losing 10% well not losing but investing 10% every month.

Mightycoin

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:17:38 PM

Earn some in P2C sits maybe.
WillyBTC

Activity: 312

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:31:36 PM

Any ideas? How to get some money?

Convention would say, get a job!
hyipworld

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:29:31 PM

job is a only way to get money after parents pocket money . if you are not teenager now you have go out side from house and needs to find day job for money Smiley
the_K_man

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:11:33 PM

job is a only way to get money after parents pocket money . if you are not teenager now you have go out side from house and needs to find day job for money Smiley
This is so sad  Undecided don't want to grow up lol

burekzastonj

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:35:01 PM

1 find a job and work for sallary
2 work online for someone
3 open your bussiness
4 sell stuff which you bought cheap
5 trade btc
6 don't beg
7 you will allways come out with calculation that working is the best option
harlenadler

Activity: 430

Agent of Chaos

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:36:34 PM

Easy. Invent a time machine, go back to 2009, mine all the bitcoins. Profit. Roll Eyes
DjPxH

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:54:04 PM

This is a bad sign. All the people who readily want to invest in bitcoin now don't have any money anymore!  Undecided How is the price supposed to rise with (25*6*24 = 3600 BTC) new BTC per day?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:32:24 AM

in regular job and internet buy and sell etc...

ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 07:04:36 AM

Faucets and lots of them...
adog

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 08:40:23 AM

you can gamble too, if you are lucky one
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:23:01 AM

I like to drug my patients when they're on the exam table and then I rummage through their wallets and purses.  If they brought kids I hold them upside down and shake them for loose change.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 09:37:22 AM

In general you need to offer things others are willing to pay, or be astonishingly good on finantial markets.

Some ways to make mney online:

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Money-Online

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/money/24-easy-ways-make-money-the-internet.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: