Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Basic Income campaign in Switzerland is accepting Bitcoins.  (Read 583 times)
rachyandco (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:42:48 PM

Make a difference, Swiss are going to vote on it and show to the whole world it is possible!! This is pre-campaigning time! If you believe in Unconditionnal Basic Income, there is a good window to shoot. Help them !

Swiss citizens will vote on Basic Income in a year or two. in the mean time there is a lot of work needed to get all people to understand it. The team already collected 100.000 signatures to get Basic Income on the official agenda. They need to continue their effort!

1MvyWD61Xp9t7cWGKV1rv8gtkdBpAkQjAK

http://rbi-oui.ch/financer-la-campagne/

wanna know more about Basic Income?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basic_income

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 08:59:38 PM

How do we know this isn't a scam post and you're actually affiliated with this campaign? We've had lots of posts like this before and posters either get extremely offended when we ask for proof they vanish, or if we ask for proof they just vanish without even bothering to get offended, I hope this is the real site your posting up.

I think the idea of minimum wage and basic income is a mathematical joke, the problem that the people who support this are complaining about is to do with hyperinflation which is the cause of living cost increases and the wage gap. You can't just point guns at people who earn their money honestly, take it and expect that to fix the problem in the long run. In the short term that will give them money yes, but you'll pretty much end up bankrupting lots of businesses and then they'll just be out of work again and on top of that you'll have a whole new group of unemployed people to deal with people who support crap like 'unconditional income' need to go and look at how business owners actually live before they make such ultimatums about a group of people.

It is of course your right to campaign for it though if you really want to.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:02:16 PM

How do they intend to fund this basic income? This is just wealth redistribution and looting repackaged in a bullshit grass roots wrapper. No thank you.

rachyandco (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:15:24 PM

How do we know this isn't a scam post and you're actually affiliated with this campaign?

I am not affiliated, that's why I put their website, so that you can check the BTC adress there. The team were the same that collected the signatures for the initiative to be accepted. now it is precampaigning.
I like bitcoins and I like Basic Income... it is so close.. there are even altcoins related to basic income..
boymilk

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:39:55 PM

The basic income idea doesn't seem too radical if it also means that other programs like food stamps or the unemployment benefit will be reduced or eliminated.

Wasn't there already referendum in Switzerland on basic income that failed, or maybe it was something similar.

This is what I thought as well.
rachyandco (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:13:53 PM

Wasn't there already referendum in Switzerland on basic income that failed, or maybe it was something similar.
nope that was on minimal wage
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: