Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:58:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Computer Chips in Your Brain  (Read 1066 times)
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:32:41 PM

So what happens when you get a minor shock?

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:33:12 PM

Project Illuminati. Angry
oureptsC

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:38:50 PM

Project Illuminati. Angry

I don't think Illuminati would want to insert chips into our brain. Also If Illuminati exists that controls most of the worlds economy are only helping for the world to stay stable because what's the point of controlling all the world and all people? No point, so maybe they are just babysitting and sometimes controlling us from self-destruction.  Roll Eyes

KonstantinosM

Activity: 1492
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:45:02 PM

I would actually love to have a brain implant.

I'm bipolar so a brain implant would be able to essentially take me out of being depressed. It works with very small batteries and stimulates certain parts of the brain (the implant).

I would pay good money for one of those. It is scary to think that someone could hack into something like this so I would not allow it to be wirelelss. Maybe I would press a secret combo on one of my earlobes and then I'd be all right.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:54:51 PM

I'm bipolar so a brain implant would be able to essentially take me out of being depressed. It works with very small batteries and stimulates certain parts of the brain (the implant).

I would pay good money for one of those. It is scary to think that someone could hack into something like this so I would not allow it to be wirelelss. Maybe I would press a secret combo on one of my earlobes and then I'd be all right.
Imagine someone pressing that secret combo by mistake, like your GF in bed Cheesy You might freak out.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitmaster111

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 04:56:47 PM

Anyone who's had a harddrive crash after six months or had memory modules die unexpectedly for no reason will sel this as folly. You're basically putting your alleged consciousness in the hands of some Chinese chip manufacturer. Good luck with that.

oureptsC

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:58:27 PM

KonsrantinosM, you can destroy depression without a chip in your head. Don't be so lazy and work with yourself , depression is just a sequent of wrong thinking and wrong view to the world.

Skele

Activity: 224

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:03:09 PM

im happy to see that there are some people with foresight on here to see the potential evil of things like this. unfortunately Pandora's box has already been opened which means that some scientist somewhere will always develop these technologies to heights that they shouldn't go.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: