Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think?
Agree - 17 (89.5%)
Disagree - 2 (10.5%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Promising Future of Bitcoin  (Read 1795 times)
Denise520 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:58:54 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 07:37:25 AM by Denise520

Bitcoin , is a strange word for me a month ago, and I have never heard of it before. But now, Bitcoin has consumed a lot of my work time, and even found its way to my life time. Everyday I find myself checking my computer or phone for the latest news of Bitcoin, which has opened my eyes. And I'm interested in it gradually.Here, I just share my ideas with you. I believe that Bitcoin has a promising future. There are some reasons to support my ideas.
On the one hand, from the adoption prospective, you can find Bitcoin in business, education, entertainment and other industries. In business, a major New York law firm decided to accept bitcoin. The firm says they recognize that bitcoin is here to stay, and are already playing an important role in business and the economy. In education, the Immersive Education Initiative(a not-for-profit organization) on Monday launched what is said to be the world's first global education scholarship fundable through bitcoin, which is good for spreading bitcoin. In entertainment, Snoop Dogg expressed interest in accepting bitcoin for his latest album, and former Spice Girl Mel B actually went through with it by offering her single up in exchange for the digital currency, which is an interesting development in the Bitcoin space and highlights the community's companies and other notable entities. On the other hand, Bitcoin seems to be have a healthy environment. The Financial Conduct Authority--a regulator in the United Kingdom--has made it clear they want to help the development of bitcoin business by having a regulatory environment that supports them, which can promote and create room for Bitcoin into the market. A permissive regulatory environment is key to helping digital currencies flourish, especially when speaking of bitcoin. Thankfully, it's nice that not only Uk regulators, but some other regulators, have recognized that point.
 From the above, Bitcoin will be valuable, because it can be used in real world, not only online world. Therefore, I believe Bitcoin will help the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
albertor

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:38:44 AM

agree
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:41:43 AM

Kind of wished it was spaced better to make it more readable that said I agree with what you said
Bitcoin is here to stay and is fascinating especially recently with even more adoption and discussion.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Denise520 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 07:48:33 AM

Kind of wished it was spaced better to make it more readable that said I agree with what you said
Bitcoin is here to stay and is fascinating especially recently with even more adoption and discussion.

Best wishes to Bitcoin!
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:28:07 PM

Yeh nice read, Bitcoin has taken my world to, first thing I dont when I start up my pc is check coinmarketcap and this forum.
I also think Bitcoin will have a promising future, everyday new stores and artist's are accepting Bitcoin as a payment.

In my country The Netherlands, we have a website where you can order food from alot of foodplaces in your city.
And they are already accepting bitcoins as a payment, I think Holland is already pretty far with Bitcoins.

I also think Bitcoins will do good for the world, just because it could eliminate banking.
And that's definitely something we need to become a better world!
happyflylong

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:57:19 PM

Good ideas, reasonable, and interesting.

Though in my country China, so many bad news sent our from the Government. But for these people who really understand bitcoin, we believe in bitcoin protocol and related great technology. We all know that bullshit from TV and newspaper, why we will care for these bullshit?

In fact, Chinese people need bitcoin.

DolanDuck

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:36:25 PM

Seems like a copy paste of some website or forum, by the way the future of bitcoin is bright, the adoption is increasing everyday
among merchants and normal people, let's see how far it will go this time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
optimator

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 02:39:29 PM

What gives me hope for bitcoin is that it opens up financial services to individuals from around the world that previously had no access. This, no doubt, will increase innovation and raise the standard of living for all.

Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:50:18 PM

What gives me hope for bitcoin is that it opens up financial services to individuals from around the world that previously had no access. This, no doubt, will increase innovation and raise the standard of living for all.

That is the most important aspect for me. Economic enfranchisement will end so many social ills. I get so excited when I think about how the third world can become a new economic engine with this currency. There has never been such a peaceful revolution.

bitboy5

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:23:30 PM

Mel B is the name of a spice girl? Who knew?
TheGambler

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:17:05 AM

seriously?

And yes, I agree with this thread
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:22:02 AM

Well for the people who remember Mel B was a spice girl
She found new life as one of the Four Judges on Americas Got Talent as well

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Skycraft

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:35:15 AM

Seems like a copy paste of some website or forum, by the way the future of bitcoin is bright, the adoption is increasing everyday
among merchants and normal people, let's see how far it will go this time.

+1

As usual... We try to look forward Wink
TheGambler

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:37:17 AM

Well for the people who remember Mel B was a spice girl
She found new life as one of the Four Judges on Americas Got Talent as well
I'm surprised she isn't well known
She's a pretty big icon
Denise520 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:06:05 AM

Good ideas, reasonable, and interesting.

Though in my country China, so many bad news sent our from the Government. But for these people who really understand bitcoin, we believe in bitcoin protocol and related great technology. We all know that bullshit from TV and newspaper, why we will care for these bullshit?

In fact, Chinese people need bitcoin.

I agree with you. Although Bitcoin faces some difficulties in China, some Chinese had accepted it.
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 07:09:14 AM

Great ideas, OP, and I very much agree. There is a lot of good news coming in, and the infrastructure is looking beautiful. But next time, try pressing "enter" every few sentences. It makes it easier on the eyes. Cheesy

Coinsera

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:44:22 PM

Bitcoin , is a strange word for me a month ago, and I have never heard of it before. But now, Bitcoin has consumed a lot of my work time, and even found its way to my life time. Everyday I find myself checking my computer or phone for the latest news of Bitcoin, which has opened my eyes. And I'm interested in it gradually.Here, I just share my ideas with you. I believe that Bitcoin has a promising future. There are some reasons to support my ideas.
On the one hand, from the adoption prospective, you can find Bitcoin in business, education, entertainment and other industries. In business, a major New York law firm decided to accept bitcoin. The firm says they recognize that bitcoin is here to stay, and are already playing an important role in business and the economy. In education, the Immersive Education Initiative(a not-for-profit organization) on Monday launched what is said to be the world's first global education scholarship fundable through bitcoin, which is good for spreading bitcoin. In entertainment, Snoop Dogg expressed interest in accepting bitcoin for his latest album, and former Spice Girl Mel B actually went through with it by offering her single up in exchange for the digital currency, which is an interesting development in the Bitcoin space and highlights the community's companies and other notable entities. On the other hand, Bitcoin seems to be have a healthy environment. The Financial Conduct Authority--a regulator in the United Kingdom--has made it clear they want to help the development of bitcoin business by having a regulatory environment that supports them, which can promote and create room for Bitcoin into the market. A permissive regulatory environment is key to helping digital currencies flourish, especially when speaking of bitcoin. Thankfully, it's nice that not only Uk regulators, but some other regulators, have recognized that point.
 From the above, Bitcoin will be valuable, because it can be used in real world, not only online world. Therefore, I believe Bitcoin will help the world.

You are right more businesses in future will accept Bitcoin and some clear notifications from the worldwide govts are expected to make the life of bitoiner's easy. Though we have problem but definitely if it will come under a regulatory it will grow a lot.

Thanks
xDan

Activity: 688

ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:42:03 PM

You're one of us now.

One of us.

HODLing for the longest time. Skippin fast right around the moon. On a rocketship straight to mars.
Up, up and away with my beautiful, my beautiful Bitcoin~
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 06:49:15 PM

Yes also this opens the door to worldwide jobs, i mean now any company can hire someone from other part of the world and pay him with bitcoins.
twiifm

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:29:31 PM

What financial services?  Micro-finance has done more in this regard than bitcoin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: