Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Intersango Exchange  (Read 82019 times)
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 07:15:27 PM

if their metro  account gets locked for AML  ,good luck getting your GBP outta there

i think withdrawing as many coins as you can ASAP is probably not such a bad idea

before this turns into Bitcoinica 2

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phantomcircuit

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 10:05:57 PM

https://support.intersango.com/status
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 10:31:12 PM

pity you couldnt issue a verifiable statement for 21 days wile funds were locked down........

phantomcircuit

View Profile
August 04, 2012, 12:26:33 AM

pity you couldnt issue a verifiable statement for 21 days wile funds were locked down........

There's been a statement there the entire time.

Keep spreading FUD though, it seems like the only thing you're good at.
Jason Ling

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 07:33:34 AM

Patrick, when will I be able to withdraw GBP? It's been several weeks now...
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 07:47:17 AM

you told me my transfer hadnt been done by MY bank
you told me i must have got the reference wrong
you told me theres a problem on the interface
you told me theres a problem now with intersangos acct
you then went back to technical difficulties
you then say the online access is not working
this is day 23+ and withdrawls have STILL not been met

basically all lies, B/S and stalling tactics

you 3 idiots  were really on holiday in vegas when all this shit was happening ? seriously ?

Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 09:52:35 AM

you 3 idiots  were really on holiday in vegas when all this shit was happening ? seriously ?

ROFLMAO
norulezapply

Activity: 481
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 11:48:19 AM

ROFLMAO

So that's where all the money has gone!
Robertorai

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 03:56:44 PM

Noob question but I want to send my cash out of intersango to my account. Is there a fee and will these technical issues effect how long I receive ? I need the cash asap and dont wanna be waiting ages again. Thanks

And also thanks Phatom for posting.
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 04:08:44 PM

And also thanks Phatom for posting.

Yes it was very generous of him to spend two minutes here to post useless information and insult his customers.
Robertorai

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 04:50:07 PM

yeah i suppose, but coming on here anyway wasnt expected.

jonnybgood

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 06:05:24 PM

Got my funds through after waiting 2 weeks but at least it came through eventually, shame about the exchange rate on Coins though!

Hopefully withdrawals are working ok.....
norulezapply

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 06:45:38 PM

Got my funds through after waiting 2 weeks but at least it came through eventually, shame about the exchange rate on Coins though!

Hopefully withdrawals are working ok.....

I assume you mean deposit came through okay, rather than withdrawal?
coined

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 08:19:48 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2012, 10:27:43 PM by coined

I see people talking about getting deposits in finally, are things working again?

I don't see anybody saying they got money out though  Huh if nobody has got any withdrawals yet that just makes it more suspicious, a convenient bank error, but it's not like they are anonymous, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt, as it might be difficult to deal with banks at this stage of bitcoin's life, but if bitcoin gets mainstream at all, they might be considered trailblazers Tongue that had to wade through this crap in the "early days"
Binary Finery

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 10:27:54 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2012, 10:38:30 PM by Binary Finery

I see people talking about getting deposits in finally, are things working again?

I don't see anybody saying to get money out though  Huh if nobody has got any withdrawals yet that just makes it more suspicious, a convenient bank error, but it's not like they are anonymous, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt, as it might be difficult to deal with banks at this stage of bitcoin's life, but if bitcoin gets mainstream at all, they might be considered trailblazers Tongue that had to wade through this crap in the "early days"

My withdrawal #32880 hit my account today for clearing on Monday. I'm inclined to side with your latter comment rather than your former - my assessment is that Intersango are basically good guys who've bitten off a little more than they can chew at the moment - they just need to employ a few more staff, sweet-talk a few metrobank execs while offering them VIP tickets to the Bitcoin conference and work really hard on giving their clients adequate information when they get FUBAR'd again in the future.
norulezapply

View Profile
August 06, 2012, 05:50:44 PM

I don't see anybody saying to get money out though  Huh if nobody has got any withdrawals yet that just makes it more suspicious, a convenient bank error, but it's not like they are anonymous, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt, as it might be difficult to deal with banks at this stage of bitcoin's life, but if bitcoin gets mainstream at all, they might be considered trailblazers Tongue that had to wade through this crap in the "early days"

My withdrawal #32880 hit my account today for clearing on Monday. I'm inclined to side with your latter comment rather than your former - my assessment is that Intersango are basically good guys who've bitten off a little more than they can chew at the moment - they just need to employ a few more staff, sweet-talk a few metrobank execs while offering them VIP tickets to the Bitcoin conference and work really hard on giving their clients adequate information when they get FUBAR'd again in the future.

That's nice. I'm looking for more confirmations of withdrawals.
phantomcircuit

View Profile
August 06, 2012, 06:54:22 PM

So are the SEPA withdrawals working again? I really want to continue using the Intersango services, but is becoming increasingly difficult to do that. I need to make deposits and withdrawals weekly to keep thing rolling, and the lack of informations/updates is confusing.

SEPA withdrawals were only effected by the pre-scheduled 4 day blackout and have been working since the 1st.
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2012, 07:16:20 PM

They're working through the transactions but due to limits set by the bank cannot do it all at once.

In reply to my support ticket.

Hi,

Is this regarding a GBP withdraw? We are sending out all withdraws in order. There is a long backlog due to the issues that Metro bank had. Due to daily withdraw limits we cannot process every withdraw in a single day. We hope to be fully caught up by Wednesday.

We cannot prioritise payments out as it would make the transfers take much longer.

We will update support.intersango.com/status to reflect when all payments have gone out.

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. We were unable to even communicate with our users due to the influx of tickets and we are still working through the backlog of tickets as well.

Please reopen the ticket if the support.intersango.com/status states that your payment should have been received but still has not been.

Sincerely,
Team Intersango

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
coined

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 10:25:07 AM

just an update,

I received my GBP withdrawal. hopefully things are back on track.
norulezapply

View Profile
August 07, 2012, 05:54:01 PM

Great to see withdrawals being processed again!

Hopefully things are getting back on track now Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: