Bitcoin Forum
March 27, 2017, 08:27:13 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKAL - WHAT IS GOING ON?  (Read 2924 times)
TunerDude007

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:17:00 PM

but can you tell us what the problem exactly is? i have a company and and i know exactly whats going on. why dont u?

i mean its not important that you sell, its important that we know when we can buy. i think we dont need a company that helds its customers in the dark.

@ all: does the anyone know, if the baikal miners have encrypted code on them? which company can we give orders for cloning the baikal miner? i mean in china its abolutly ok to clone and its a part of market philosophy Smiley

This has already crossed my mind as well... I mean...I remember back in the late 90's early 2000's it was big business up here in Canada regarding hacked satellite cards. I recall a certain someone sending a few of the card programmers to china for reverse engineering, which is actually not the hard part. Its what you program on the chips, so back in those days the program was readily available to load on the atmel chips making it much less difficult.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:47:42 PM

I bought a few of these when they first came out.  Played with them briefly then sold them.  This goes back to when there was not an altcoin trading for more than $3 (except Litecoin).
Tried to order a quad.  
They said sorry, they out of quads.  "Is there anything else you would like?"  
I asked when they would get them in.  
They said they had no idea and could not even estimate.  
I said, "OK, well give me 4 singles."  
"Sorry sir we are out of those too?"
What the ETA on those?
"We don't know and can not estimate?"
I asked, "What else do you sell?
"nothing sir"
So I assume we are only speaking with the hired help.  Someone else is pulling the strings.
My guess is either legal trouble or they are actually selling everything they get to big customers.
EDIT - of course what do I know.
nocab72

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:11:54 PM

My guess is ... they are actually selling everything they get to big customers.

I do not believe they are selling any to big customers (or at least those big customers are not mining with them yet). 

Why do I believe that?  Network-wide, the DASH X11 hashrate has not been climbing, it's actually down a bit this week from peak.  If they were shipping miners and big customers were mining with them, one would expect to see that in the hashrate. 

BTW:  This same argument holds true to debunk the suggestion that Baikal themselves were keeping the hardware and mining with it.

mining4bacon
bittawm

Activity: 705

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:34:01 PM

My guess is ... they are actually selling everything they get to big customers.

I do not believe they are selling any to big customers (or at least those big customers are not mining with them yet). 

Why do I believe that?  Network-wide, the DASH X11 hashrate has not been climbing, it's actually down a bit this week from peak.  If they were shipping miners and big customers were mining with them, one would expect to see that in the hashrate. 

BTW:  This same argument holds true to debunk the suggestion that Baikal themselves were keeping the hardware and mining with it.

mining4bacon

they could be mining other coins

BTC:  37LCb7R1yRhgTAmN7Gjoowm5XR4msrfNZz
frozenfame

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 12:08:38 AM

Hi,

A lot of thanks for all your attentions and cares on Baikal.

We are out of stock on three miners at the moment, But trust me I will let all of you knows as soon as here I have any news be informed from company.

If later we can accept pre-order, No doubt on me to be here and write at the firt time I got this news.

Thanks again, I hope I will be back soon with good news for you.

Baikal

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
I hope those smiling faces could make you look here, cause i realize it is hard to attract attentions without a good displaying profile image. level is not enough now...  Cry

Well at least they give us some acknowledgement.
oblsk

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:14:22 AM

Hi,

We are out of stock on three miners at the moment, But trust me I will let all of you knows as soon as here I have any news be informed from company.

If later we can accept pre-order, No doubt on me to be here and write at the firt time I got this news.

Baikal

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
I hope those smiling faces could make you look here, cause i realize it is hard to attract attentions without a good displaying profile image. level is not enough now...  Cry

We will be looking forward to good news soon.
mrearthbound

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:28:10 AM

Hi,

Baikal

I'm surprised baikal comments here but hasn't showed up for months in the dash.org forums.

Anyways. First timer here. Hello everyone!
TunerDude007

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:40:23 AM

Hi,

Baikal

I'm surprised baikal comments here but hasn't showed up for months in the dash.org forums.

Anyways. First timer here. Hello everyone!

Hello and welcome
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.