Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2017, 08:57:53 AM *
News: BIP91 seems stable: there's probably only slightly increased risk of confirmations disappearing. You should still prepare for Aug 1.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Royalties CPU Pool Mining Guide  (Read 538 times)
samsmith16

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 06:21:38 AM

Royalties Main thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046563.0

Join slack
https://royalties.herokuapp.com/

Pool
www.xrypool.co

Download and install the GUI wallet
https://xry.io/#download

Go to the Mining Tab

Click "Add Pool" (enter 45.76.251.222 port 3333)

Make sure you have the new pool selected in the list, then select the number of CPU threads you want to use

Click "Start Mining"

Royalties
pays interest on Term Deposits up to 15%!! Yes even Cold Storage!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
RobDust

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:27:20 AM

Hey!

Pool Mining only with the wallet?

Claymore gives an error.

10:22:16:545   1700   Wrong wallet address HEREISMYADRESS - XMR/QCN/BCN/FCN/Aeon/Duck/Dash/OEC/MCN/ORION addresses are supported only.
10:22:16:546   1700   Pool 45.76.251.222 removed from the list
samsmith16

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:40:36 AM

Hey!

Pool Mining only with the wallet?

Claymore gives an error.

10:22:16:545   1700   Wrong wallet address HEREISMYADRESS - XMR/QCN/BCN/FCN/Aeon/Duck/Dash/OEC/MCN/ORION addresses are supported only.
10:22:16:546   1700   Pool 45.76.251.222 removed from the list

jump in slack we can help

Royalties
taxmanmt5

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 04:20:51 PM

I've tried this three different times, on 3 different boxes, and I get the exact same strange output. I'm not using the right term, but I want to make it clear that this doesn't appear to be an error, and it's not being spit out by the mining, but if I go in there and I look at the mining information what I see is it shoot very high on one block very low on the next block very light high on the next block.

salmanahmedone

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:38:05 PM

I've tried looking around websites and it looks like the difficulty that I'm getting there is completely different than the difficulty reflected elsewhere. When I saw that the first time I basically gave up on the coin it did something else, but then when I reset my computer for another reason I decided that was a good chance to try it again and I get the exact same thing. It was literally going from like 3.0 to 50,000 to 1.0 - 75000.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
samsmith16

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:48:59 PM

I've tried this three different times, on 3 different boxes, and I get the exact same strange output. I'm not using the right term, but I want to make it clear that this doesn't appear to be an error, and it's not being spit out by the mining, but if I go in there and I look at the mining information what I see is it shoot very high on one block very low on the next block very light high on the next block.

Please give me more info on this.. where are you seeing this information.. what is high and low.. and have you tried an stand alone miner like Wolf CPUminer

Royalties
samsmith16

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:01:38 PM

I've tried looking around websites and it looks like the difficulty that I'm getting there is completely different than the difficulty reflected elsewhere. When I saw that the first time I basically gave up on the coin it did something else, but then when I reset my computer for another reason I decided that was a good chance to try it again and I get the exact same thing. It was literally going from like 3.0 to 50,000 to 1.0 - 75000.

What websites? what do you mean elsewhere? Im just not sure what this means..

Royalties
vikingchild

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 05:24:53 AM

considering the difficulty is there really any reason to be mining this with CPU at all now? It looks to me like you should be mining this with GPUs now.

██ DeepOnion TOR Integrated, No ICO/Crowfund, Free Airdrop
██ ███ →→ ● This is an ultra secure coin with TOR integration ←←
███ →→ ● GET FREE ONION! Click here & Apply with your bitcointalk.org userid! ←←
samsmith16

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:53:44 AM

considering the difficulty is there really any reason to be mining this with CPU at all now? It looks to me like you should be mining this with GPUs now.

Yes we are at the GPU point from the looks of things.. to go a guide on GPU it just very long bc so many different things.. different miners.. for different GPUs.. on different platforms..

here is a good guide.. its for Monero but it works for Royalties as well
https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/guides/how-to-mine-monero/

Royalties
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.