Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest fraud in history (this will nearly destroy Bitcoin)(DRK & BC affected)  (Read 2445 times)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 09:28:26 PM

Certainly the Nazi Gestapo might have acted like this given the technology , but then i think you got them.

If i just look into history and do a forward projection i think you just got them.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
kitaco

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:07:40 PM

^ digitalindustry is a well known halfwit everywhere he goes. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually created this post, as I can't understand anything the OP says, and I also can't understand anything digitalindustry says.

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 10:32:50 PM

simple translation:
1. many altcoins are pump and dumps
2. many altcoins are premined
3. many altcoins are made not by many people, but by a single person
4. many altcoins us the same code, with miner tweaks
5. many altcoins have no utility, but as soon as the coindev sells his premine, he no longer cares
6. most importantly. although altcoin devs grab other peoples bitcoin and hand out worthless alts. it does not damage bitcoin.. sooner or later the coindevs will sell their bitcoin. (keeping it in circulation)

summary:
altcoins are equivalent to 'penny stocks' they have no usefulness, but are a quick boom and bust 99% risk to trade with

DO NOT use altcoins as a store of wealth/value

Best translation ever.

And one hell of a disclaimer too.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 12:16:23 AM

congratulation "Dealazer" if you are still alive you are personally invited to the r/quarkcoin Reddit http://www.reddit.com/r/QuarkCoin/

to explain just what the fuck you are talking about, you will find our community open to debate and both curious to quiz you on any allegations.

i will post this in the duplicate of this topic - so even if you are "banned" you can see the link and come to our Reddit and have a chat.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 12:19:36 AM

^ digitalindustry is a well known halfwit everywhere he goes. It wouldn't surprise me if he actually created this post, as I can't understand anything the OP says, and I also can't understand anything digitalindustry says.

kitaco is our cat loving institutional troll that tried to "weed its way in" to our many Quark groups - it went by the name "canon" then - the general consensus is its not a "hired for paid thing" just a plain old mental illness - we hope you get help sweetie  : x

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: