Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: steady selling pressure, should be at $3.00 very soon  (Read 4320 times)
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 12:42:22 AM

Whisky Tango Foxtrot.  Way under $4.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edward50 (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 12:48:27 AM

Now that we broke into the 3's, expect a small rebound before we start heading towards the $2's.

New psychological level is now set at 3's.

Will not be long before we are back into the 2's.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 01:05:00 AM

Now that we broke into the 3's, expect a small rebound before we start heading towards the $2's.

LOL
Electricbees

Activity: 322

We are bees, and we hate you.

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 01:33:21 AM

Even newer psychological level set at 4's?

Donations are welcome!
1BEES19ds5gEnRBoU1qNFPfjRXe94trMG3
bittenbob

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 01:39:05 AM

$4 could be the new $2. We rebounded higher than the pre-drop price which could signal a reversal in the trend. If people leveraged with $ on the way down from $6 they could have kept on leveraging, collecting interest and pushing the price down further. I think what we have seen over the past couple of days was the result of Zhou charging interest on longs at Bitcoinica. Everyone who was leveraged from $2 has already de-leveraged and we are now being powered by shorts. When they take their profits we will also see a nice rebound in price. The interest being paid to shorts is also steadily dropping. What happens when he starts charging for shorts? If $4 is like $2 was then we are headed back up soon.
StewartJ

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 02:34:42 AM

$3.00 soon?
Sign me up.
Everyone who regrets not buying in $3.00> is now faced with a glorious redemption opportunity.
Come friday, paycheck is getting gutted to buy into this.

Until then, Everybody keep panicking! Push it below $1.00!

So you will be attending the Cat Funeral after all.

Thank you for finally validating the aforementioned Dead Cat Bounce.

Wasn't so hard now, was it?
Electricbees

Activity: 322

We are bees, and we hate you.

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 02:58:53 AM

$3.00 soon?
Sign me up.
Everyone who regrets not buying in $3.00> is now faced with a glorious redemption opportunity.

Not at all. Anyone who seriously thinks the market will never move upwards after this point is a damn fool. This cat's made of superballs, baby!

Donations are welcome!
1BEES19ds5gEnRBoU1qNFPfjRXe94trMG3
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 03:05:51 AM

stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 03:19:28 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2012, 05:05:49 AM by stochastic

$3.00 soon?
Sign me up.

Not at all. Anyone who seriously thinks the market will never move upwards after this point is a damn fool. This cat's made of superballs, baby!

I use to work at this law firm represented this large company.  One day there were reports that this company didn't really make any money and that they had all this debt.  The reports said the company was hiding their debt in shell companies overseas.  There was panic in the market and people started to dump the company's stock.  At the law firm a lot of people owned this company's stock.  They called up their colleagues at this company and asked what was going on.  The lawyers of the firm I worked for got reassurance from their client that everything was OK.  The law firm I worked for had just done an audit only months before showing that everything the company was doing was legit.

Everyone at that law firm was in denial.  The large company was just stalling, trying to keep the price up, so they could shred enough documents before the SEC came in.  That large company was Enron.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
Hunterbunter

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 04:38:11 AM

$3.00 soon?
Sign me up.

I use to work at this law firm represented this large company.  One day there were reports that this company didn't really make any money and that they had all this debt.  The reports said the company was hiding their debt in shell companies overseas.  There was panic in the market and people started to dump the company's stock.  At the law firm a lot of people owned this company's stock.  They called up their colleagues at this company and asked what was going on.  The lawyers of the firm I worked for got reassurance from their client that everything was OK.  The law firm I worked for had just done an audit only months before showing that everything the company was doing was legit.

Everyone at that law firm was in denial.  The large company was just stalling, trying to keep the price up, so they could shred enough documents before the SEC came in.  That large company was Enron.

Cool story, did you hear the one about the Rothchilds making it back to England after the British beat the French and told everyone the French won?
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 04:56:39 AM

Cool story, did you hear the one about the Rothchilds making it back to England after the British beat the French and told everyone the French won?

I'm gonna tell that one as a bedtime story when I give up and have kids.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: