Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think?
Agree - 17 (89.5%)
Disagree - 2 (10.5%)
Total Voters: 19

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Promising Future of Bitcoin  (Read 1795 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 08:39:32 PM

I too believe Bitcoin will help the world.

Regulations shouldn't be imposed, though. Otherwise it will be an issue, as it would likely turn into another fiat currency.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GoldSilverBitcoin

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Gold Silver Bitcoin: It's your choice

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 08:26:06 AM

Yeh nice read, Bitcoin has taken my world to, first thing I dont when I start up my pc is check coinmarketcap and this forum.
I also think Bitcoin will have a promising future, everyday new stores and artist's are accepting Bitcoin as a payment.

In my country The Netherlands, we have a website where you can order food from alot of foodplaces in your city.
And they are already accepting bitcoins as a payment, I think Holland is already pretty far with Bitcoins.

I also think Bitcoins will do good for the world, just because it could eliminate banking.
And that's definitely something we need to become a better world!

Bitcoin has had a lot of success in the home of central banking. I can't wait to visit Amsterdam again.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: