Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Exchange platform  (Read 1958 times)
arbitrage001 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 03:22:32 AM

Exchange platform for sell/rent.

Currently the platform have the following feature:
1) Roles based access (trader, administrator, support)
2) 3 pair of coins. Can add more coin with some effort.
3) Automatic deposit and balance checking. Manual batch withdraw by administrator, will have audit feature to support this (see below).
4) Email verification and two factor authentication.
5) Trade engine/price matching engine.
6) Hotwallet/coldwallet process to prevent huge theft.

In development:
1) Implementing a way to distribute the system. To have wallet servers run independently on another machine. In theory, this feature will let exchange owner add as many coins as he want and the bottleneck will be the trade engine.
2) Audit feature to let administrator know if there is coin imbalance in the system before processing user withdraw.

Pricing
1) Rent the exchange (hosting)
 - One time cost of 5k USD, monthly fee of 1k usd. 6 months minumum contract, can renew it after contract expire.

2) Rent the exchange (hosting)
 - One time cost of 5k USD, monthly fee of 3k usd. 6 months minumum contract, can renew it after contract expire. Come with full time developer support.

3) Buy
 - 15k USD, does not come with source code. You host it, we can install it for you.

4) Buy
 - 30k USD, come with source code. You can use it for anything but reselling it.

5) Buyout
- 50k USD, come with source code. You can buy us out and sell/rent this platform to others. We will hand you over  everything and we will not resell the platform again.

Pricing are for less than 1000 users. It isn't mean to run like a major exchange. For more than 1000 users, price will be different.

Send Pm if interested.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:20:05 AM

Really? No Demo and you want up to $50,000?
arbitrage001 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:11:06 AM

Demo will be given to interested buyer.

Please do not send pm if you have no intention of buying or lack capital and infrastructure to run it.

arbitrage001 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:13:37 AM

There are various price packages targeted for different level of buyers.

Only pick one that is suitable to you.

arbitrage001 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:49:22 PM

Bump.
MrWDunne

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:04:49 PM

Hilarious. There are open source alternatives to your platform. Open source i.e you don't have to spend $50,000.

newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:09:56 PM

Hilarious. There are open source alternatives to your platform. Open source i.e you don't have to spend $50,000.

Can u plz provide the link of the open source alternative ?

MrWDunne

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 05:36:24 PM

Can u plz provide the link of the open source alternative ?
https://github.com/wlox/wlox

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:08:48 PM

This is a complete joke. 50k to be topped out at 1,000 users online at a time... Would take ages to make money back, not to mention the risk of a security flaw with the software
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:09:46 PM

And no, it really is a 50k. No one will pay 15k or rent a script for thousands each month that other people have access to. You can have a custom made script made for less.
MrWDunne

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:33:30 PM

And no, it really is a 50k. No one will pay 15k or rent a script for thousands each month that other people have access to. You can have a custom made script made for less.
30k could get you a platform written in a native language, with support for multiple DBs, redundancy etc.

arbitrage001 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:23:25 AM

The open source only support bitcoin, it doesn't come with support, hosting solution, and customized feature.

There are various price packages available, no one asking you to take the highest price package.

If you think it is easy to setup an exchange without issues, by all mean, use the open source platform.

MrWDunne:
Platform written in native language does not come cheap, and the support for multiple DB and redundancy aren't free. How long do you think $30k will last with service guarantee, reliability and customized feature? If you think you can do it at this price, go ahead and offer your service. Create your own post and offer your own service.

As for AcoinL.L.C, go do something constructive rather than criticizing every service and auction being posted here. As mention above, if you think you can create something of value at cheaper price and better service, go ahead and do it. Create your own post rather than trolling other sellers offer.

Please leave the thread open for interested buyer.
MrWDunne

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:04:41 PM

MrWDunne:
Platform written in native language does not come cheap, and the support for multiple DB and redundancy aren't free. How long do you think $30k will last with service guarantee, reliability and customized feature? If you think you can do it at this price, go ahead and offer your service. Create your own post and offer your own service.

Working on my own exchange, so I kind of already have done as stated. $30k gets you a working, well tested service. Throw in another $5k for a bug bounty program and for future development costs and you're golden.

I am well aware that its not free, hence the $30k

arbitrage001 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:16:21 PM

MrWDunne:

Working on my own exchange, so I kind of already have done as stated. $30k gets you a working, well tested service. Throw in another $5k for a bug bounty program and for future development costs and you're golden.

And you value your company 500k without a working platform, no proof of license, and no idea how to handle security threat ?

It only someone takes less than 30 mins for someone to identity sql injection for the open source project. Are you going to pay out all stolen coin out from your own pocket?
MrWDunne

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:22:55 PM

MrWDunne:

And you value your company 500k without a working platform, no proof of license, and no idea how to handle security threat ?

It only someone takes less than 30 mins for someone to identity sql injection for the open source project. Are you going to pay out all stolen coin out from your own pocket?

It amazes me that you have managed to program any sort of platform.

We don't need a license, this is the UK not the US. As for SQL injection, we know. Hence why we are having security checks done. We already identified one security hole and fixed that, and now we're looking more. Once it is finished we look for a professional firm to do so.

arbitrage001 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:25:55 PM

MrWDunne:

We don't need a license, this is the UK not the US. As for SQL injection, we know. Hence why we are having security checks done. We already identified one security hole and fixed that, and now we're looking more. Once it is finished we look for a professional firm to do so.

And what is the total cost to get the platform running? To fix issues, handle hosting and security issue?

MrWDunne

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:39:54 PM

MrWDunne:

And what is the total cost to get the platform running? To fix issues, handle hosting and security issue?

Only another £7,000. Most of that is pentesting.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:17:08 PM

MrWDunne I would like to give you a BIG hug  Wink

You are a genius sir and have helped me with something i was trying to do for 3 months.

Thankyou

MrWDunne

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:21:27 PM

MrWDunne I would like to give you a BIG hug  Wink

You are a genius sir and have helped me with something i was trying to do for 3 months.

Thankyou

You are very welcome. I'll give any help if needs be, just drop me a message.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:03:54 PM

I certainly will be.
Is this the platform your using to build your exchange ?

Regards

Duke

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: