Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: {PREANN}{PRESALE}GEA Coin Masternode Share AND Hosting  (Read 157 times)
ygtars (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:25:35 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 08:36:10 PM by ygtars

Who am I?
I am Yiğit Arslan, I am a software developer from Turkey. I have been in the crypto bussiness for a very long time as both a trader and a developer. My biggest project was KYD and I also worked on many other projects in the background.

What is GEA Coin?
The idea came to me after hacking and injections of some crypto sites and I asked myself, why can't it be better?

My first point was, what other sites didn't had. I have made an API server working with node.js. And also the only machine with the internet access is an NGNIX server which needs to be exploited from the inside.

And what is the solution to that?
Metaphoric expression.
A security camera, a steel door and not a key but a fingerprint. This login processes can be seen and you can see the last one month of that security camera.

I thought, what is the best adventage of a POS system. It is the low power consumption. I went with a more nature lover way; got theree, backuped, solar panels which creates just 3 kW/h and with that use only 1kW/h of it. But I am ready to develop that.

What are our services?
Masternode Share
Masternode Hosting

Masternode Sharing:
Masternode sharing is a simple system. You buy coin as much as you want and put them in a wallet special to you. You assign the amount that you want to put in a masternode and that it!

You also get POS and masternode prizes.

Masternode Hosting:
This is the best part I think. You can keep your coins or we can keep your coins in our nodes for only 2$ per month or 1$ if you are a pre-buyer.

I am not crazy to give you Hostings for that cheap but I am not paying to another firms for servers and also do NOT pay for electricity since I use my own solar panels.

Also with the help of a special infrastructure you can use that system by making a masternode or stack with our coin.

Discord : https://discord.gg/QkhZJzq

Also this is just PREANN why ı send here post because ı wanna know your idea ı love crypto community

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: