Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0% fee BTC/DOGE exchange. Public BETA open - XBT.pt  (Read 1184 times)
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 11:57:41 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 01:20:36 AM by Raoul Duke

Yo, dawgs!

I need some beta testers to do some complaint driven development Tongue
https://xbt.pt - the 0% fee exchange
Come join us and nag the hell out of us until we get everything right!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
9inety7even

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:54:43 AM

How about security testing? I don't mean things like DDoS, I'm talking about actual hacks; PM me if you want to talk more.

yntro

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:29:21 PM

Come join us and nag the hell out of us until we get everything right!
Too bad I dont have any doge coins :/ or BitCoins at that Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:57:17 PM

How about security testing? I don't mean things like DDoS, I'm talking about actual hacks; PM me if you want to talk more.

If you wish to pentest our system we can arrange that.

I'm looking for people to actually use the exchange and tell me what they don't like so I can change it. The trading engne was extensively tested, but I'm a horrible UX person, so I need the input from users to fix the presentation issues.
I would trade on my own exchange if I didn't think that would be unethical as fuck, after all I would pay 0% in fees and could easily fake trading volume, but I really prefer others to do it.
If someone needs API access it can be arranged.
9inety7even

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:00:07 PM

I do mean pentesting. More specifically, for a relatively small fee I'll conduct a security evaluation using the most commonly used tools, of both your application and the server(s) that it's hosted on. I'll then provide you with specific results for all of the tests I do.

Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:16:24 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 10:32:00 PM by Raoul Duke

I do mean pentesting. More specifically, for a relatively small fee I'll conduct a security evaluation using the most commonly used tools, of both your application and the server(s) that it's hosted on. I'll then provide you with specific results for all of the tests I do.

Sir, we can talk here, no need for a PM. How much is that "relatively small fee" you talk about?
Ofcourse I just want you to tell me your results first, wait/help me fix the problems, and then release your findings publicly after.
On my view we will all win if we do it like that.
9inety7even

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:43:48 PM

Sir, we can talk here, no need for a PM. How much is that "relatively small fee" you talk about?
Ofcourse I just want you to tell me your results first, wait/help me fix the problems, and then release your findings publicly after.

My fee will be between .5 and 2 BTC depending on how large your site is; if you wish to use my services I will provide you with a quote. Of course I will also provide a list of the tests I'm going to use as part of the agreement. Upon delivery of the results, I will include recommendations about how to fix any problems, as well as detailed descriptions of all of my findings. I will not release the findings publicly, however if you wish to do so, you will have full right to.

I'm happy to discuss this in general terms here, but for negotiation of prices and our agreement, I would like to do it through PM or email.

Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:00:19 PM

My fee will be between .5 and 2 BTC depending on how large your site is; if you wish to use my services I will provide you with a quote. Of course I will also provide a list of the tests I'm going to use as part of the agreement. Upon delivery of the results, I will include recommendations about how to fix any problems, as well as detailed descriptions of all of my findings. I will not release the findings publicly, however if you wish to do so, you will have full right to.

I'm happy to discuss this in general terms here, but for negotiation of prices and our agreement, I would like to do it through PM or email.

OK. Can you please send me a quote to help@xbt.pt ?
As to how big the site is, just login using one of your accounts which supports OpenID and see for yourself.
There is one other part which I wish to audit, the API, so you can count on the usual exchange API functions(balance, sell, buy, withdraw, deposit, order book, ticker). I will provide you with API access, ofcourse.
9inety7even

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:36:08 AM

OK. Can you please send me a quote to help@xbt.pt ?
As to how big the site is, just login using one of your accounts which supports OpenID and see for yourself.
There is one other part which I wish to audit, the API, so you can count on the usual exchange API functions(balance, sell, buy, withdraw, deposit, order book, ticker). I will provide you with API access, ofcourse.

Sure. Give me a few days to check out the site and create a quote based on what I think needs to be tested.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: