Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN] H2O Coin | DGW + Scrypt-N | 17.5 BTC donation  (Read 9104 times)
owlhooter

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:06:25 AM

Updated wallet and stuck at block 98130...Thoughts how to correct this?

Which OS?  Also I've just updated the nodes on the github code, I'm working on recompiling the windows wallet with the new node entries.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pete26

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:13:35 AM

Windows x64... I have deleted everything but wallet.dat and reinstalled. Currently updating, but last block says it is 94656... Let's see what it iwll happen once it cathes up updating...
owlhooter

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:14:36 AM

Windows x64

Ok, I had an issue where it stalled on a block for a few minutes but then it moved on and sync'd up completely, once I'm done with the new windows compile and test it I'll put it here.
pete26

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:17:52 AM

Windows x64

Ok, I had an issue where it stalled on a block for a few minutes but then it moved on and sync'd up completely, once I'm done with the new windows compile and test it I'll put it here.

Thank you Mr. New H2o Coin Dev! We all appreciate you are on board!
owlhooter

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 01:46:39 AM

Windows x64

New compile is up at the same link as on the OP, try it out and let me know if you still have any trouble.
pete26

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 02:25:34 AM

Windows x64

New compile is up at the same link as on the OP, try it out and let me know if you still have any trouble.
It is all good now... I did not use your updated wallet, but had to delete everything but wallet.dat to get it working... Appreciate your quick response!
Black Tongue (OP)

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:36:38 AM

Good that things are being solved then.

Now we can focus on proper innovations then  Smiley

Exchange with me on twitter : @BlackT0ngue
pete26

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:38:44 AM

WOW! Trades for $418.00 and 204% up! Nice!

We need to ask binary at dedicated pool to fix the h2o pool.
This is the biggest pool out there and currently not giving very nice advertising and potentially no one is mining there because of the error below:

"For some reason, something failed to load. Your shares and hashrate are safe - don't worry!

To get this solved quickly, let the admin know either by chat in IRC or emailing by the support link on the left (chat is BEST)!

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being
Blockupdate disabled, blocks and transactions confirmations are delayed
Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend"
Black Tongue (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 01:18:18 AM

[...]
This is the biggest pool out there and currently not giving very nice advertising and potentially no one is mining there because of the error below:

"For some reason, something failed to load. Your shares and hashrate are safe - don't worry!

To get this solved quickly, let the admin know either by chat in IRC or emailing by the support link on the left (chat is BEST)!

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being
This pool was supposed to be updated with the new wallets, it's weird. We'll get on this and help them solve the problem. Thanks for warning us about that.

pete26

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 02:44:51 AM

[...]

This pool was supposed to be updated with the new wallets, it's weird. We'll get on this and help them solve the problem. Thanks for warning us about that.

I do not think this has somethting to do with the wallet being updated. They've been having this error on and off for a while... For me it is something internal on their end...but who knows.
WSCC

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:30:21 AM

Yeah, EVERYONE, make sure you've updated your H2O Wallets, seems there are a lot out there that haven't.

gatt13

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:33:50 PM

Good news since some pools still didn't update Wallets I'm  tearing up blocks solo mining!  Grin

(Pinkcoin) 2YiJNXmXhzUGYwswPaR2beL4fUmfRvCqrF
   @abilliondoge
Jake_Shake

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:27:50 AM

Good news since some pools still didn't update Wallets I'm  tearing up blocks solo mining!  Grin

We'll call that the silver lining. Ha! Get those blocks, gatt13!
gatt13

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:41:39 AM

We'll call that the silver lining. Ha! Get those blocks, gatt13!
Indeed I will Smiley   just wait until others start looking in charity coins, we'll be ahead for the cause  Smiley

(Pinkcoin) 2YiJNXmXhzUGYwswPaR2beL4fUmfRvCqrF
   @abilliondoge
Colombina

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:11:27 AM

Hello!
What with xhash.net?
coinmaker33

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:26:39 AM

This is really great news guys and it is amazing what a concerted team effort can do!

H2Ocoin was never about making pure profit.. it was charity through and through!  Providing a means to supply clean water to communities that can't do so themselves.

Be a part of something that really matters to others in this world; and help out by getting on board with H2Ocoin!

Good luck team!

Rockin the Bitcointalk Community
Exold

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:16:57 PM

Hey, i need some help...
I made a transaction before updating the wallet and now it won't go away even after deleting everything but wallet.dat and reinstalling the wallet...
Import private key also doesn't solve the problem...
What can i do?
Troublesome96

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 09:48:30 PM

I posted on the old thread because many are in the dark and on the wrong chain.
Hopefully it will help.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494229.msg7259300#msg7259300
Black Tongue (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

Hey, i need some help...
I made a transaction before updating the wallet and now it won't go away even after deleting everything but wallet.dat and reinstalling the wallet...
Import private key also doesn't solve the problem...
What can i do?
Can you got the IRC channel (#h2ocoin on Freenode) for the dev team to solve it ? Thanks.

Hello!
What with xhash.net?
Xhash chose to terminate H2O mining, unfortunately. I don't know why but that's how it is... You can mine on other pools without any problems though.

I posted on the old thread because many are in the dark and on the wrong chain.
Hopefully it will help.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494229.msg7259300#msg7259300
Thanks for that. I thought the message for the new thread would be more visible, it's more readable with your post.

pete26

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:25:36 AM

yep... unfortunately xhash is dead for h2o... I have about 30,000 unconfirmed coins which will disappear together with the pool. However the coin continues to live and this is more important!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: